Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

President Michael Bloomberg ?

Unusual Tournament

5 hours ago, Gromdor said:

I'm a little skeptical of those who are so rich that they have no concept of the struggles of the regular citizen. 

Who cares for the struggles of the working class. They're doing it for themselves. And there's a host of other billionaire that must be saying 'if Trump can do it so can i'. Im more surprised that the democrats and republicans have given away so much political power to the wealthy newbies. I bet the political party's change the rules and get private money outta the election process, instead allocating equal amounts of public money to fight elections.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Gromdor said:

I'm a little skeptical of those who are so rich that they have no concept of the struggles of the regular citizen. 

This^

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Gromdor said:

'm a little skeptical of those who are so rich that they have no concept of the struggles of the regular citizen. 

I was curious enough to start reading about the guy.  What ever he might have known has been forgotten.  He seems pretty certain he is the only guy to fix things.  Seems like I have heard that before.

• Like 2

Well he has thrown his hat into the ring by the looks of it....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Bloomberg

"Bloomberg officially entered the race on November 8 by filing to insert his name on the Alabama Democratic primary ballot and announced that he will make a decision about a formal campaign launch on November 11 at earliest."

Did you get the memo about starting to promote him as President @Captain Risky.....^_^

Reading through that Wikipedia entry makes you feel dizzy... he's involved in so many things
and although I want to keep an open  mind at this stage - he's looking every inch the
Council on Foreign Relations Globalist Candidate..

He ticks all the Globalist boxes when it comes to immigration, climate change, gun control, social issues etc...

I'm getting the feeling if he does lauch his campaign tomorrow  he will eventually become
the Democrat Candidate and he will be a big threat to Trump getting a 2nd term..

I think the Globalists have wheeled out their secret weapon (previously secret... I expect they've been
planning it for a while now to field someone that has a chance against Trump...)

Along the lines of.... why bother with Puppets... when one of the Puppet Masters can stand.....?

He will be a worthy opponent for Trump to get his teeth into.......  a battle of the Titans for the soul of America...
wonder what nickname Trump will give him.... :D 

Edited by bee
  • Haha 1

@bee I don’t think Trump will be able to look Bloomberg in the eye. Trump is the pretender, Bloomberg contender. Ones self made the other self destructs. I can see why you’re worried. You should be.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

I was curious enough to start reading about the guy.  What ever he might have known has been forgotten.  He seems pretty certain he is the only guy to fix things.  Seems like I have heard that before.

There’s a lot to fix. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

@bee I don’t think Trump will be able to look Bloomberg in the eye. Trump is the pretender, Bloomberg contender. Ones self made the other self destructs. I can see why you’re worried. You should be.

Trump is the President.... Bloomberg will be the contender...

Like I said... it will be a battle of the Titans for the soul of America...
Nationalist v Globalist....  Alpha Males confronting each other - leading the troops...

The difference will be that I expect, being an Insider, Bloomberg will have all the Media on
his side and licking his boots... 

like you are .... :P.....:innocent:

• Haha 2

I thought some of you might enjoy this article. Leave it to the News Media to make everything about identity. Personally I think Mr. Bloomberg as a Centrist has an excellent chance of winning the Dem nod and beating President Trump a year from now. 

Michael Bloomberg’s entry cements Baby Boomer dominance of Democratic race

The next Democratic debate may have to be in a nursing home. The entry of Michael Bloomberg into the 2020 Democratic primary fully cements the domination of septuagenarian candidates in the race. Should his biblical wealth vault him to the front of the line, Bloomberg, 77, will face other front runners from the Baby Boomer or Silent Generation including Bernie Sanders, 78, Joe Biden, 76 and Elizabeth Warren, 70. President Trump is 73. Gen X alternatives in the race, like Sen. Kamala Harris or Sen. Cory Booker, have failed to excite primary voters. Both are struggling to stay afloat.

Read more: https://nypost.com/2019/11/09/michael-bloombergs-entry-cements-baby-boomer-dominance-of-democratic-race/

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 11/9/2019 at 9:19 AM, F3SS said:

This is the guy who tried (succeeded?) to ban large sodas. Nanny statist to the max. Also...

that will have as much impact as this one did 

TrumpEpstein.jpg

• Like 1

I bet Bloomberg shoots to the top, stealing many of Biden and Bernie's poll voters.

Then just as quick he'll fall of to 5th, or 6th, place and be forgotten.

• Like 2

On 11/8/2019 at 12:54 PM, Eldorado said:

Related...

Kanye West confirms he’s running for President

On 11/8/2019 at 12:57 PM, Desertrat56 said:

:lol::lol:  I can't stop laughing at this.  What party is he going to run with?

What I read was Kanye plans on running as a Republican in 2024.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Kanye's next album...

"Oh Jesus boomer... "

~

• Haha 4

I can understand why so many Democrats are upset with Mr. Bloomberg for entering the race for the Democratic nomination. Imagine how disappointed they will be if he wins and we have one Republican Billionaire from New York City replacing another Republican Billionaire from New York City for President of the United States. ;)

How Michael Bloomberg hopes to shape the Democratic presidential race

Michael Bloomberg, who appears to be on the verge of announcing a presidential campaign, wants his voice heard in the increasingly progressive Democratic Party, "Face the Nation" moderator Margaret Brennan said Friday on "CBS This Morning." "He's very frustrated with the Democratic field," Brennan said. "By saying 'maybe,' by going this close … he can make sure that he's shaping the agenda of who is out there and talking." Bloomberg has floated the idea of running for president before, but he's never gone this far. He was planning to file paperwork Friday  to get his name on the ballot in Alabama, which has the earliest filing deadline for the presidential campaign.

Read more: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/michael-bloomberg-considering-running-for-president-billionaire-frustrated-with-democrats/

3 hours ago, DieChecker said:

What I read was Kanye plans on running as a Republican in 2024.

Thanks DieChecker,  that just adds to the hilarity of it.   :lol:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

Thanks DieChecker,  that just adds to the hilarity of it.   :lol:

I told my daughter about this and she said "Well, they let trump run on their ticket, why not let the Kardashians run."  :lol::lol:

• Haha 3

L’état, c’est moi

"I am the state."  That phrase attributed to Louis XIV kinda sums this up for me, and creeps me out.

These guys have differing views on nearly everything, EXCEPT their place at the center of the universe.  To believe either one of these guys cares about the citizens of the US is like believing Bernie Madoff  really cared about protecting old people's savings  or still waiting for that rich Nigerian prince to deposit all of that money in the bank account you set up for him.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BrooklynGuy said:

I can understand why so many Democrats are upset with Mr. Bloomberg for entering the race for the Democratic nomination. 

I think Bloomberg should run as an independent. Its about time we got some liberal independent person to run.

• Like 1

Just now, DieChecker said:

I think Bloomberg should run as an independent. 

I agree DieChecker. Imo the current two party system gives short shrift to lots of folks who are more middle of the road. Many of these folks feel they aren't be represented by either party and in some cases probably don't bother to participate or vote. 

12 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

I think Bloomberg should run as an independent. Its about time we got some liberal independent person to run.

I think he's actually running to win instead of split the liberal votes.  To do they he would have to cinch the Democrat nominee.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

I don't think he would do to well, but it sure would be a hoot if he won the Dem nod and then switched party's again.

• Like 1

The debates would be interesting in many ways.  I bet the two of them probably know things about each other we don't. Even the optics with Trump being 6'3" and Bloomberg at 5'7" Or 5'8".

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DieChecker said:

I bet Bloomberg shoots to the top, stealing many of Biden and Bernie's poll voters.

Then just as quick he'll fall of to 5th, or 6th, place and be forgotten.

Trumps popularity among republicans is no fluke. People are put off by career Political leeches. Fighting fire with fire seems the only logical thing to do. So why not a democratic candidate that’s like Trump only better.

• Like 2

On 11/8/2019 at 3:11 PM, Robotic Jew said:

6 months is too much to me. We need a 30 day election cycle with a spending/collection cap that doesn't exceed $1 million dollars per candidate. 

I agree completely that too much money and time go into the process but would you really want to only have 30 days to get to know a person who was going to hold THAT job for 4 years?

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Trumps popularity among republicans is no fluke. People are put off by career Political leeches. Fighting fire with fire seems the only logical thing to do. So why not a democratic candidate that’s like Trump only better.

How is Bloomberg better than Trump....have you been to New York City lately?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, joc said:

How is Bloomberg better than Trump....have you been to New York City lately?

He's richer.  So evidentially that makes him smarter. 

• Like 4