Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Roman Polanski in trouble again

Eldorado

"French film actress Valentine Monnier tonight told how she feared being murdered by the film director Roman Polanski after he ‘violently raped’ her when she was a teenager.

"Ms Monnier waived her right to anonymity so as to describe her horrific ordeal just as Polanski, 86, launches a new movie called ‘I accuse’.

"He is still wanted in America after pleading guilty to the statutory rape of a 13-year-old schoolgirl in 1977 and then fleeing the country."

Full monty at the UK Mail: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7666363/Roman-Polanski-accused-violently-raping-French-actress-ski-chalet.html

And at France 24: https://www.france24.com/en/20191108-frenchwoman-accuses-polanski-of-raping-her-as-a-teen

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

waiting for Hollywood to come out in support of the victim ..... nope. Better not hold my breath. Actually, I expect someone who is usually on rhe ‘Me Too” bandwagon to rush to Polanski’s support in the near future, they usually do.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Actually, I expect someone who is usually on rhe ‘Me Too” bandwagon to rush to Polanski’s support in the near future, they usually do.

Meryl Streep sprang to mind when I read your post.  But no, she's quiet as a mouse now.  We've been saying where the heck is the #metoo movement for the Epstein victims?  Yeah....nowhere to be seen.  :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2