Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

TTSA folks think Alien Autopsy video is real

stereologist

14 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Can you believe it? That ridiculous autopsy video from 1995 has been deemed real by the loonies over at the TTSA.

It doesn't surprise me in the least. :lol:

• Like 5

As if the waters of UFOlogy arent muddy enough!... we also have to deal with these clowns.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Piney said:

It doesn't surprise me in the least. :lol:

Hey Piney. How ya doin 

• Thanks 1

I heard the autopsy was real. But was the alien real, or someone in a brilliantly designed costume.

2 hours ago, MissJatti said:

I heard the autopsy was real. But was the alien real, or someone in a brilliantly designed costume.

There was no autopsy of anything. It was a film production. 

• Like 4

Has anyone told TTSA yet that The Lion King is not actually a David Attenborough live documentary?   I think someone should - but, please, when you do, do let them down gently.  It's gonna be quite a shock to them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One of the mantras of the believers is that Puthoff is a scientist and he knows more than you will ever know.

Is falling for the alien autopsy one of the things Puthoff knows that I will never know? Yes.

Everyone is fallible. That's just who we as people are.

I'm likely to point this issue out the next time I get one of those "my dad can beat up your dad" kind of arguments.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Here is a another in depth examination of the material.

https://ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com/2019/06/an-alleged-2001-national-institute-for.html

From Valee

The autopsies are said to have been performed In the basement of the Guggenheim Foundation in New York city.

I had a meeting at my home with a Colonel Phil Corso...in 1947 three things came across his desk: a bad photograph of an autopsy of what looked like Aliens...

That was before the film appeared. Now comments in time after the film appeared.

Hal Puthoff and John Alexander interview Phil Corso. "Corso claims that he was given...various autopsy reports from Walter Reed Hospital.

The beings had scaly skin. Their brains had two frontal lobes. By the way on the autopsy movie the brains do have these extra lobes.

Comment from Kit Green from July of this year

One thing that I think is very important, and I don't think that Dr. Green would object to me saying this is that he "absolutely" confirms the authenticity of the eleven-page "alien autopsy" email that was leaked in June...the other fact of note at the present time is that he emphatically does not believe the being in the Santilli film is an alien.

• Like 1

The people that filmed it admitted that it was fake. But hey if people still want to entertain that its real more power to them.