Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Tia

Blocking other members.

Tia

I know on FB you can block people who become annoying and rude can we do that on here and if so how?

It just seems the odd member goes out of their way to start drama and it would be easier just to block them.

Edited by Tia
  • Like 2

Gwynbleidd

Just hover your mouse over their name on the left there and click on Ignore User.  Hope that helps. :) 

• Like 4

joc
15 hours ago, Tia said:

I know on FB you can block people who become annoying and rude can we do that on here and if so how?

It just seems the odd member goes out of their way to start drama and it would be easier just to block them.

You don't even know me well enough to block me...but...if you want to...I'll try to get over it! :wub:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Hammerclaw

The ignore feature seems broken and often stops working intermittently. Rather frustrating when one wishes to avoid conflict.

• Like 2

Tia

Thanks guys for replying, I've just had someone go on and on about an older post annoying the crap out of me. I'm beyond the point of trying to be reasonable with people like that.

Ahh joc, I think we've both been on here for years and I've never had a problem with you. :)

• Like 1

joc
41 minutes ago, Tia said:

Ahh joc, I think we've both been on here for years and I've never had a problem with you. :)

Nor shall you ever...cause I think you are a sweetheart! :)

• Like 1

joc

Funny though...I've never had a problem with the ignore button...works beautifully...we call it:

B  L  I  S  S    

• Like 1

tmcom
On 11/12/2019 at 12:28 PM, Hammerclaw said:

The ignore feature seems broken and often stops working intermittently. Rather frustrating when one wishes to avoid conflict.

Yes, also experienced that, but later found that the individual had two accounts with similar names, so l would find the ones that got through and block those as well.

On 11/12/2019 at 3:23 PM, Tia said:

Thanks guys for replying, I've just had someone go on and on about an older post annoying the crap out of me. I'm beyond the point of trying to be reasonable with people like that.

Yes, it gets that way, blocked one person who, was just a troll, or anything he uttered was negative, so an easy decision years ago.

B)

XenoFish

Nobody loves me.:lol:

joc

Well...the bright side is...you haven't made it to my Bliss List...yet......so...you can't be all bad!B)

moonman

Now we just need it updated so we can't see them quoted either. It's kinda pointless to block someone when you're still subjected to their garbage every time someone quotes them.

openozy

You don't need a button to ignore people.

joc
On 11/26/2019 at 5:25 PM, openozy said:

You don't need a button to ignore people.

It's the old...out of sight, out of mind...It's much easier to ignore people who are attempting to troll you into a fight..if you never see their posts to begin with. :)

• Like 3

lightly

I've never ignored anyone. . . YET !      :lol: