Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Alien fleet" spotted on NASA live feed

Eldorado

"A UFO expert claimed that the live streaming cameras mounted on NASA’s International Space Station (ISS) caught a fleet of alien vessels hovering over the ocean on Earth.

"The expert speculated that these vessels may have come from an underwater alien base.

"According to Scott Waring of ET Data Base, he came across footage of the alleged alien fleet as he was going through the live feed from the ISS’ cameras. The footage recorded by these cameras can be accessed through the UStream website."

Full report at the International Business Times: https://www.ibtimes.com/nasas-iss-live-feed-shows-fleet-alien-vessels-earth-ufo-expert-claims-2863715

And at UFOsightingsdaily: https://www.ufosightingsdaily.com/2019/11/mile-wide-ufo-fleet-over-ocean-seen-on.html

Edited by Eldorado
  • Haha 4

Craftily disguised as clouds so no-one would see them ;)  

I assume there's a very good reason why we're not told the exact location to compare with a map ......

• Like 5

A UFO expert :D what ever the hell that is?!!

Im beginning to think he is just another kook that sits around making that **** up for attention!

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 5

Base on the fact that the view is supposedly from the space station, I think all 3 are "above the clouds" and his perspective is skewed.

It's the Winter Contingency; The Covenant are on Earth.

• Like 1

Christ alive mun! If they're a ufos how can they be a fleet? They're unidentified for **** sake :lol::lol::lol:

• Haha 7

6 hours ago, Essan said:

Craftily disguised as clouds so no-one would see them ;)  

I assume there's a very good reason why we're not told the exact location to compare with a map ......

Klingons most likely...they have excellent cloaking devices.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, joc said:

Klingons most likely...they have excellent cloaking devices.

Dont rule out the Romulans .. they are far more crafty than the Klingons 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Hazzard said:

Im beginning to think he is just another kook that sits around making that **** up for attention!

only beginning to :hmm:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DingoLingo said:

The Romulans....dude...they   O W N   the cloaking device arena...what was I thinking?!  :hmm:

I think when I said Klingons I was actually thinking Romulans.  :tu:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, DingoLingo said:

43 minutes ago, joc said:

The Romulans....dude...they   O W N   the cloaking device arena...what was I thinking?!  :hmm:

I think when I said Klingons I was actually thinking Romulans.  :tu:

However...The Klingons are a lot closer to Earth than the Romulans...and I think the Federation has a better working relationship with the Klingons.  

Let's just all pray very, very hard to Q that they are not Borg!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

But wait.....

The seeds of the Federation were planted during the Babel Crisis of 2154, during which a temporary alliance was formed to search for a Romulan drone ship preying on local vessels.

It was this that first brought together the species that founded the Federation: Humans, Vulcans, Andorians, and Tellarites.

Sometime around January 2155, these four species as well as others, including the Denobulans, the Rigelians, and the Coridanites, began talks to create what was later considered a direct precursor to the Federation: the Coalition of Planets.

The Earth-Romulan War, which broke out in 2156 and was won by an alliance of forces from Earth, Andoria, Vulcan, and Tellar in 2160.  LINK

I just realized we are traveling in time 135 years before what was to become The Federation ever layed eyes on Romulans.  But clearly Romulans were here before the Klingons. 

Maybe they are Romulan vessels after all.  Maybe ALL of the ufo sightings and such we see are actually Romulans.  omg   We may be toast...these Romulans have no doubt already seen all the episodes of Star Trek and know exactly what time line they are in.  They have probably come back from the future to ensure that the Federation never happens.  I think we should all be very, very worried.

The funny thing is that when I saw that my first thought was that it was probably Scott Waring. Am I psychic ? :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1