Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Who are ascended masters?

ellapenella

By Steven Bancarz| Who are ascended masters?  

If you are familiar with the New Age movement, you may have heard this term used before to describe beings like Buddha, Jesus, and St. Germain.  The claim in this article is not that Buddha and Jesus are demons, but that the “Ascended Masters” who have disguised themselves as Jesus and Buddha in esoteric material where this idea first originated have fully disclosed themselves as being fallen angels.

Proof The Ascended Masters Are Demons In Disguise https://reasonsforjesus.com/proof-the-ascended-masters-are-demons-in-disguise/

• Haha 2

" the Master Jesus incarnated twice as the Emperor of Atlantis, once in 33,050 BC and again in 15,000 BC. "

That explains a lot!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I believe ascended masters are real and work for the spiritual advancement of mankind.

I don't buy into any demon connection theory with them.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Ellapenella here is an excellent case study on just how much extreme religious fundamentalism can completely destroy your brain.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

A lot of different people claim to be a lot of different things.

But as Jesus said, allegedly, 'You shall know them by their fruits..'

And that seems entirely reasonable to me. 

If someone has found an inner peace that is so strong, it affects those they come into contact with, without all the preachy stuff, just by their demeaner and example, simply by the shear love they have for creation, then to my mind, it doesn't matter what they call themselves, or what clothes they wear, nor anything else superficial. Jesus was a man, a human being who realised His divinity, One man in a long list of seers and mystics extending to the present day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I skimmed it, I must say I didn't sit through the entire thing.  One thing that might seriously disappoint some of our Atlantis believers is that this guy exposes Plato for just writing about a mythical land as a parable to real world events.

I also notice his evolving hair styles.  In the second video he covers his head with a hat.  Maybe he wants to show that he is not New Age any more  and wants to appeal to a more conservative crowd.  If he is fully committed to this change, he could have cut it off.