Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

China will wipe out extreme poverty in 2020

Eldorado

57 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Yes or no , is also not something for America to say, everybody is sitting down and working together to achieve a diplomatically agreement in a civilized manner, no need for carriers it modern weapons of mass destruction. 

China can claim the entire moon is not for anyone to claim as territory. 

:)

that's not flags are for... 

~

No need to build artificial islands and arm them to the teeth, either.  Neither is the open sea, but they claim it, anyway.. Hey! They could build bases on the far side and then claim it and start a new restaurant chain: 中國月亮茶館

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Haha 1

On 11/12/2019 at 11:38 AM, BrooklynGuy said:

I remember our 5th grade teacher Mrs. Williams telling the classroom Aide that it was not Russia that we should be concerned about but China with their 660 million population at the time and that has since grown to 1.5 billion today. Mrs. Cooper the Aide replied I guess it really doesn't matter because if the Russians or the Chinese don't get us the proliferation of drugs surely will. 

Every time someone brought up a fear of China during the Cold War my stepfather would say "Yeah, that would be the greatest infantry swim ever".

1 hour ago, third_eye said:

Japan is just another American foreign policy puppet, Asia doesn't even take them seriously anymore. 

Your thinking of Korea. :yes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

No need to build artificial islands and arm them to the teeth, either.  Neither is the open sea, but they claim it, anyway.. Hey! They could build bases on the far side and then claim it and start a new restaurant chain: 中國月亮茶館

South China Sea, as the world knows it, security measures because some foreign country has shown aggressive presence that threatens the peace of the region. 

Better than a McD chain of fast food joints claiming bases all across the obese world. 

~

8 minutes ago, Piney said:

Your thinking of Korea. 

Both, and in recent years, Japan is puppet number one... 

~

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, third_eye said:

The constitution change and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries coming back full swing were the first steps. 

.....Korea  still needs "payed protection" which I liken to American racketeering. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Piney said:

The constitution change and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries coming back full swing were the first steps. 

.....Korea  still needs "payed protection" which I liken to American racketeering. 

Rearming the Japanese military with fat foreign aid packets , that went down well with the families of the Pacific WWII vets now starving and ignored aren't they? 

~

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, third_eye said:

that went down well with the families of the Pacific WWII vets now starving and ignored aren't they? 

I forgot about that. :hmm:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, third_eye said:

South China Sea, as the world knows it, security measures because some foreign country has shown aggressive presence that threatens the peace of the region. 

Better than a McD chain of fast food joints claiming bases all across the obese world. 

~

~

Against whom? It was an early '90s U.S. far east policy goal for China assuming security responsibility for the very region in question, us being good friends at the time. Unfortunately, the Chinese armed forces has far more autonomy than their U.S. counterparts and initiated a series of provocations and overt hostile acts that more-or-less ended what had been a very cooperative era in China/America relations. That, and the elephant that was always in the room, Taiwan, further soured the mix. It's ironic, really; any abrupt dissolution of the ties binding our two economies would be disastrous for both.

17 minutes ago, third_eye said:

~

~

The South China Sea is just all about that oil drilling.

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/3030320/beijing-deploys-new-deepwater-drilling-rig-south-china-sea

11 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Against whom? It was an early '90s U.S. far east policy goal for China assuming security responsibility for the very region in question, us being good friends at the time.

Point granted, then there were no Carriers armed to the teeth and claws parked around blaring sirens either, 

~

Unfortunately, the Chinese armed forces has far more autonomy than their U.S. counterparts and initiated a series of provocations and overt hostile acts that more-or-less ended what had been a very cooperative era in China/America relations.

I thought you said them commies are mindless non autonomous that enjoys no freedom of thoughts? 

A little consistency is appreciated... 

~

That, and the elephant that was always in the room, Taiwan, further soured the mix. It's ironic, really; any abrupt dissolution of the ties binding our two economies would be disastrous for both.

That American concubine side political use and discard ally should learn how to behave, I  agree... 

~

7 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Not all, it's also to free the world from petrodollars.... 

@Piney 

This isn't a slight at you,

It just truly baffles me, how you always defend China whenever the topic comes up.

You're literally here bashing democratic nation's in your defense of a totalitarian China. 

Why?

Edited by spartan max2

6 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Point granted, then there were no Carriers armed to the teeth and claws parked around blaring sirens either, 

~

I thought you said them commies are mindless non autonomous that enjoys no freedom of thoughts? 

A little consistency is appreciated... 

~

That American concubine side political use and discard ally should learn how to behave, I  agree... 

~

Not all, it's also to free the world from petrodollars.... 

It's to line China's pockets with petrodollars, freeing the world from them. China doesn't have any allies to discard; it invaded and took them over, instead, or tried to. Mindless automatons? Not my words. Mindless is never a word I would use to describe the Chinese, one of the world's oldest extant civilizations. We are not a country of stupid Westerners. We have large populations of American Chinese who have long since disabused us of such quaint notions. It is they who should concern China--they do speak the language.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

@Piney 

This isn't a slight at you,

It just truly baffles me, how you always defend China whenever the topic comes up.

You're literally here bashing democratic nation's in your defense of a totalitarian China. 

Why?

I was treated very good there. As with my father. I saw none of what @OverSword described, even in rural areas. I not defending anybody but  the U.S. propaganda against China, Iran and many other countries is mostly horse****. 

Democratic if your White, Now if your even Black or Latino. Everybody has a vote. Except us Indians. 

We live "by your leave" with no decision making power. So you live in a "democracy". Not I. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Piney said:

I was treated very good there. As with my father. I saw none of what @OverSword described, even in rural areas. I not defending anybody but  the U.S. propaganda against China, Iran and many other countries is mostly horse****. 

Democratic if your White, Now if your even Black or Latino. Everybody has a vote. Except us Indians. 

We live "by your leave" with no decision making power. So you live in a "democracy". Not I. 

Since Indians are citizens and do have the right to vote, you'll need to explain that in more detail for the others.

5 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Since Indians are citizens and do have the right to vote, you'll need to explain that in more detail for the others.

We are 3% of the population. Not enough to matter. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

It's to line China's pockets with petrodollars, freeing the world from them. China doesn't have any allies to discard; it invaded and took them over, instead, or tried to. Mindless automatons? Not my words. Mindless is never a word I would use to describe the Chinese, one of the world's oldest extant civilizations.

Good to know, though your paranoia doesn't sound so convincing thus far. 

~

43 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

We are not a country of stupid Westerners. We have large populations of American Chinese who have long since disabused us of such quaint notions. It is they who should concern China--they do speak the language.

You'll need to be more convincing than that, as things currently stands, the picture ain't looking too good for your claims, anyhow, not saying it's stupidity, it's more like "closed minds" as professor Alan Bloom proposed all those years ago. 

The Closing of the American Mind: How Higher Education Has Failed Democracy and Impoverished the Souls of Today's Students is a 1987 book by the philosopher Allan Bloom, in which the author criticizes the "openness" of relativism, in academia and society in general, as leading paradoxically to the great "closing" ...

~

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

We are 3% of the population. Not enough to matter. 

Depends on where the three percent live.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/11/native-american-voters-could-help-swing-the-2020-presidential-election.html

7 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

I believe it when I see it.....

and after Obama got that vote he picked a Mormon for the BIA legal director. 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Good to know, though your paranoia doesn't sound so convincing thus far. 

~

You'll need to be more convincing than that, as things currently stands, the picture ain't looking too good for your claims, anyhow, not saying it's stupidity, it's more like "closed minds" as professor Alan Bloom proposed all those years ago. 

~

It not that our minds are closed--it's that our heads are not empty. We're realists, not paranoids. We know history and we took China lightly in 1950. It's a mistake we'll never make again. It would be very much to our benefit to maintain cordial relations, but I'm afraid China's political and military's aims do not coincide. One China, yeah. Curious, how some of it's moves mirror that of Nippon, pre WW2, even a Greater East Asian Co-Prosperity initiative, a New Silk Road. Just lure them into debt and dare them to default. Very clever.

1 minute ago, Hammerclaw said:

It not that our minds are closed--it's that our heads are not empty. We're realists, not paranoids. We know history and we took China lightly in 1950. It's a mistake we'll never make again. It would be very much to our benefit to maintain cordial relations, but I'm afraid China's political and military's aims do not coincide. One China, yeah. Curious, how some of it's moves mirror that of Nippon, pre WW2, even a Greater East Asian Co-Prosperity initiative, a New Silk Road. Just lure them into debt and dare them to default. Very clever.

Very imaginative, but like I said, paranoid and fear mongering adapted closed minds, that you associate realists that is in disagreement with empty minds just shows what nonsense you're filled with.  Making another bogeyman with your Nippon puppet is laughable. 

If you believe that just because you think so highly of yourself it defaults to others being empty headed, feel free to live with your delusions. 

If the CPC were guilty of half the things you so called freely democratic governments are, they'd be kicked out so fast they won't be able to call their mommy to say goodbye.

"just as water keeps a boat afloat, water can easily sink the boat, it is the sea of people that keeps the CPC afloat... "

That's how things work in China

~

7 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Very imaginative, but like I said, paranoid and fear mongering adapted closed minds, that you associate realists that is in disagreement with empty minds just shows what nonsense you're filled with.  Making another bogeyman with your Nippon puppet is laughable. 

If you believe that just because you think so highly of yourself it defaults to others being empty headed, feel free to live with your delusions. 

If the CPC were guilty of half the things you so called freely democratic governments are, they'd be kicked out so fast they won't be able to call their mommy to say goodbye.

"just as water keeps a boat afloat, water can easily sink the boat, it is the sea of people that keeps the CPC afloat... "

That's how things work in China

~

If you believe that just because you think so highly of yourself it defaults to others being empty headed, feel free to live with your delusions, right back at you. China arming itself to the teeth and it's territorial aggression on the high seas gives the a lie to such unctuous and false obsequious protestations. Every major power has contingency plans for war with it's potential adversaries. We had them for Germany, the British Empire, France and Japan. We have them for Russia and we have them for China. That's the reality of China wanting to play in the big league. Better get use to it; we are watching and we are not the only one.

3 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

If you believe that just because you think so highly of yourself it defaults to others being empty headed, feel free to live with your delusions, right back at you. China arming itself to the teeth and it's territorial aggression on the high seas gives the a lie to such unctuous and false obsequious protestations. Every major power has contingency plans for war with it's potential adversaries. We had them for Germany, the British Empire, France and Japan. We have them for Russia and we have them for China. That's the reality of China wanting to play in the big league. Better get use to it; we are watching and we are not the only one.

:lol:

says you from the nations that leaves the people to starve and without access to medical attention just so your military enjoys the bigger budgets that the people can't afford. 

we got used to this kind of shameless hypocrisy from your kind a long time ago.

~

Just now, third_eye said:

:lol:

says you from the nations that leaves the people to starve and without access to medical attention just so your military enjoys the bigger budgets that the people can't afford. 

we got used to this kind of shameless hypocrisy from your kind a long time ago.

~

You mean like Chinese children, toiling way in sweatshops for a dollar an hour or less, making goods for foreigners, so the urban fat cats can tool around in their Buicks? One China? What a laugh.:lol:

Just now, Hammerclaw said:

You mean like Chinese children, toiling way in sweatshops for a dollar an hour or less, making goods for foreigners, so the urban fat cats can tool around in their Buicks? One China? What a laugh.:lol:

You gotta stop reminiscing about the early 70s propaganda handbook, it sounded silly then, it sounds sillier now. 

~

1 minute ago, third_eye said:

You gotta stop reminiscing about the early 70s propaganda handbook, it sounded silly then, it sounds sillier now. 

~

It's quite contemporary and from American Chinese activists. I'd quote them, but they're all just a bunch of bad bananas, aren't they?

1 minute ago, Hammerclaw said:

It's quite contemporary and from American Chinese activists. I'd quote them, but they're all just a bunch of bad bananas, aren't they?

They're living in the past that's for sure, you go right ahead a sniff their behinds for your reality, you are more than welcome to it, the rest of us in the real world works in real time carrying on the best we can. 

All these years and one thing sure hasn't changed any, even if you folks were given heaven on earth, you're bound to find ways to **** it all up, and that is putting it mildly if not with generous politeness. 

~