Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How Do You Stop 9/11 from Happening?

TigerBright19

7 minutes ago, BrooklynGuy said:

Don't take it personal Aaron every thread on this great site turns into a discussion about who is right who is wrong when it comes to Politics. Thanks again for the great question :tu:

Thanks.  I was confused when I read above that Obama was responsible for allowing 9/11 to happen.  :huh:

You allowed 9/11 to happen

Image result for obama roll eyes gif

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

It rather seems like these two questions are related and you gave one good answer.  Let intelligence agencies talk with each other. That is what we could have done and what we did to reduce the possibility of another attack.  We did other things too.

Flight safety procedures was another good suggestion.  We had them but we were not as stringent as we can be now.

We could have believed the intel and done something.  At that point in time we could not conceive of anything like 9/11. in the US. That is one advantage we have now.  It DID happen and could happen again unless we are super vigilant.  It had happened in Europe      ( the Olympics)and they  and Israel were already vigilant.

We funneled billions of dollars into bin Laden when he was fighting the Russians. Maybe a tip there. The enemy of my enemy does not remain my friend.  Don't get involved in stuff like that.

We had bases in Saudi Arabia which President Bush promised to draw down after the Iraq war and did not in a timely manner.  Osama declared war on the US.  Saudi Arabia did nothing about their citizen Osama bin Laden.  There should have been a tip there about how much we can ever depend on Saudi Arabia.

I traveled to Europe and Asia on business prior to 9/11.. Almost every airport I went through had a TSA like search.  When I got to China, even train stations used X-ray on luggage..

Athens airport had pools of water near the inspection station to throw a suspect bag into.  In Singapore, they even took up my fingernail scissors from my shaving kit.  That was in 1985.

At least we take threats more seriously now.  I hope it doesn't happen on that scale ever again. 

Excellent points!  We have another lesson to learn though.  The bitter pill of the catch 22.  The NSA is now so powerful... they assess threats...threats that exist already and threats that could exist in the future...threats we haven't even considered...the back side of that coin though is that because all the intelligence agencies are communicating with each other...things like  Russian Collusion Gate  and Ukraine Gate and the entire Cabal of the Establishment Gate  are a threat we as Americans face that no one can really do anything about.  What happens when the NSA is so powerful they think they can depose a sitting president like Trump?  In that regard...I do get what you were attempting to say in an earlier post.  What is going on in our intel should be a major concern to all Americans...but it isn't.  We are all supposed to sit back and think Trump is a horrible man, a horrible president, and a danger to the entire world...we are all supposed to think that because the NSA wants us to...that is  s c a r y! If they can do that to the president of the United States...what kind of signal are they actually sending not only to us the citizens at large...but to the next 'Trump' who rises up and wants to change the Cabal of the Establishment?  How long before the things said on forums like this become Taboo?

1 hour ago, RabidMongoose said:

What are you on about? Who cares what the overall stock exchange was doing.

Bush, and his family, purchased millions of shares in the US defence industry 2 weeks before 9/11. And rather strangely, the US armed forces failed to react until too late during 9/11 as they were rather conveniently doing a nationwide training exercise on that day. Then there were reports (someone caught on video) of explosion sounds at the World Trade Centre after the planes had hit and the buildings come down.

And there are way too many other odd things too.

Oh please .... You are attempting to resurrect the Bush Did It conspiracy theory that has been debunked so many times it's quite literally a Non Sequitur.  Just don't.

6 minutes ago, joc said:

Oh please .... You are attempting to resurrect the Bush Did It conspiracy theory that has been debunked so many times it's quite literally a Non Sequitur.  Just don't.

Show us the evidence debunking it?

No.  Do your own research.  Search on this website...there are numerous threads...from what you just stated to the twin towers being imploded

How could you possibly debate in this way, that has already happened.

I know it was one of the worlds tragic thing. But people need to let it go it has been like 18 years, and think of the future, think of prevention (not prevented)

Again RIP to those who were killed in the incident, and my condolences to who has suffered.

• Thanks 2

I agree with @joc that this is not the place for 9/11 conspiracies. We have a whole section for conspiracies.

Likewise I agree with @MissJatti that the most important thing is to make sure it doesn't happen again. Trying to put the blame on a single person doesn't help anyone, it was a systemic failure.

The best thing we can do for the people who died is to make sure it doesn't happen again. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

nothing really, that is what you get from being a world police, among other shady things.  but then if we do not get involved in other countries affairs they scream even louder, "how can US not do anything about it.. blah blah.....

• Like 1

I'd give the names of all the hijackers to the FBI, the airlines they would be flying, and the flight numbers they would be taking, in a terrorist plot, as well as the known intended targets (Pentagon, World trade centers, etc..).  If you went beyond that and said anything not meant to be known like "two aircraft did crash into the world trade centers" you would probably be dismissed as a hoax. I'd worry about how I came upon all this information later. Airline checks could easily verify the hijackers were indeed scheduled to fly, probably prompting immediate actions, stopping 9/11 from occurring.  

• Like 2

On 11/12/2019 at 9:04 PM, and then said:

For a bright guy you certainly are tiresome at times.  Read the history of the time and get a clue.  It isn't as though Bin Laden and his crimes were unknown before 9-11.  But peddle your bull**** if you like.  Do you REALLY imagine everyone else here can't see what you do, Chucky?

Just acknowledge the FACTS.  Verifiable, unassailable facts.  You can whine all you like, but you completely screwed the poodle....

Let's repeat for anyone who might be suckered by 'and then's approach.  Here's what he said:

Obama could literally have killed or captured Bin Laden and he refused to do so.

1. Obama was a senator in Illinois in 2001, when '911' happened.

2. He was not elected to the presidency until 8 years later in 2009.

Are those statements True or False, and then?  It's a simple yes or no - so be brave and quote this with your answers.

And then 'and then', you made this remarkable statement...

I believe the only reason we weren't hit during Obama's terms is due to his RANK COWARDICE before our enemies.

3. So, he wasn't anywhere near the presidency at that time, but it's his fault?

4. And the fact that america wasn't greatly terrorised during his time was a bad thing?

Again, Yes or No, 'and then'.

And maybe have a little think next time before posting further obsession/hatred-induced bulldung and ludicrously re-shuffled 'history'.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1