Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

R&B singer Houston gouges out eye...

mypaddedroom

R&B singer Houston had a hit single called "I Like That" which feaured hit rappers like Chingy, Nate Dogg, and I-20. Houston got a record deal at a young age, he got signed to Capitol records. He grew up in a christian house and was/is very religious. Soon after getting the record deal and seeing fame at a early age bodyguards and others say he changed. While on tour he jumped out of the tour bus screaming," He's in me! The Devils IN ME!"

Bodyguards chased Houston through the rain and soon after that took him to get help. Soon Houston was on medication. Dotctors said nothing to worry about take the medication and you should be fine. While Houston was on tour overseas, in the middle of the concert he begin to go off again. He shoted to the audience about the devil once again. The concert was over after that. The bodyguards had to hold him down from injuring the innocent audience members. The staff explained Houston been having a few problems then that was that.

Later that night Houston ate dinner at his Hotel then went up to his room. One of his bodyguards went up to see if he was ok. Houston opened the door then went back to lie on the bed. The bodyguard noticed blood ont the floor. He said," You have a nose bleed?" Because Houston ot them frequently. Houston said"Yes" The boduguard knew this was to much blood. Houston had a towel over his face so the bodyguard pulled it off. Only to see Houston had gouged one of his eyes out. He had completely gauged his left eye out. His bodyguard got help instantly. It was said to be a suicide attemp. Houston felt no pain he was laying on the bed without any ounce of pain and showed no wories about what he did. Houston said"," I feel much beter and releaved now. I feel much closer to God and feel great now! Now that I got the evil out of me. Now Houston is going to get a glass eye to replace the lost one. He gouged his eye out with a knife he had with him in the room. This goes to prove money is not everything, because he hada a 45mil dollar deal with Mcdonalds for commercials.

One of many sources

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mypaddedroom

• tigger

• Mad Manfred

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

By the way I would post a pic I have, but it's very disturbing! If you would like to see go here then go to search and look for Houston. It's hard to find the pic on there.

The easiest way to see it would be to go to the forum. THen go to R&B singers. Then look for the thread Houston attempts suicide. I believe the first page of the thread near the bottom of page. A user has a picture of it from the site in his signature.

WARNING- MAY DISTURB YOU!

The eye thing didnt disturb me only the music devil.gif

Still it was a cool site ,my kids will never be of it

477783[/snapback]

Yeah, but you know he had to be crazy for that not to hurt!

• 2 weeks later...

maybe he saw something that foul, that burnt the image into his eyes.. he had to get it out.

much like this image

post-5249-1108965806.jpg

lol.. who the hell is Hoff?  huh.gif

He was a german singer and one of the many "stars" of Bay Watch.

And I will never forgive you for putting that image of Hasslehoff in my mind tigger. sad.giftongue.gif

bah ha ha ha haaaaaa

you cant hassle the 'hoff'.. cos he is a secxsy beast

yes.. i am a sick woman.... its true

mad manfred, jayman895.. you know you love it