Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Israel airstrike kills Islamic Jihad leader

BrooklynGuy

2 minutes ago, joc said:

I think the Jews and Arabs are separated by more than religion.  They are separated by hate.  They are separated by death and destruction and hate...and it's a Hatfield McCoy feud that has gone on forever and will never end.  it's really sad.  

I think you are certainly right, but everything you have mentioned in your post was all started by different religious beliefs. I also think your right that it has gone on for many years now, (Since 1945) and it will most likely only end with the destruction of one or both sides, and yes it is really really sad.

The Islamic Jihad and Israel agree to a cease-fire to end the current hostilities. While this a good thing because no more innocent lives will be taken on either side, we all know this will not last long. So while it lasts peace and quite rain Supreme for Israel and it's neighbors, and both sides can start to pick up the pieces and prepare for the next round.:no:

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/gaza-israel-rockets-day-2-islamic-jihad-tel-aviv-hamas-syria-1.8122258

• Thanks 3

9 hours ago, and then said:

You must enjoy allowing the hate to flow through you. 

:lol:

Now I know where I recognise you from!

394.jpg

• Haha 3

Some opinion from the Middle East...

Normalising Israel’s outrageous aggression makes the murder of civilians acceptable

"Despite the lack of equivalence between rocket fire and Palestinian civilians murdered by Israel, UN Special Coordinator for the Middle East Peace Process Nickolay Mladenov chose to elaborate on the former as “unacceptable”.

“There can be no justification for any attacks against civilians,” Mladenov stated yesterday.

"Obviously, his comment excluded Israel’s killing of Palestinian civilians."

At the Mid East Monitor: https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20191114-normalising-israels-outrageous-aggression-makes-the-murder-of-civilians-acceptable/

8 hours ago, Eldorado said:

Normalising Israel’s outrageous aggression makes the murder of civilians acceptable

"Despite the lack of equivalence between rocket fire and Palestinian civilians murdered by Israel, UN Special Coordinator for the Middle East Peace Process Nickolay Mladenov chose to elaborate on the former as “unacceptable”.

“There can be no justification for any attacks against civilians,” Mladenov stated yesterday.

At the Mid East Monitor: https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20191114-normalising-israels-outrageous-aggression-makes-the-murder-of-civilians-acceptable/

In the case of a terrorists wife..........she is a terrorist too....in the case of innocent people going about their lives......it is unacceptable.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Eldorado said:

In this conflict civilians are going to die. In no way do I condone it, However many of the Rocket attacks on the Israels settlements are intended to do just that, kill civilians. In addition these attacks are coming from populated areas, so counter strikes from Israel are also going to kill civilians. 

I have limited knowledge of these conflicts, however, I don't think Israel intentionally targets civilian population areas trying to kill Palestinian civilians. 

JIMO

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Thanks 2

Well it looks like the ceasefire between the Islamic Jihad and Israel is not really being taken seriously. Today the Islamic Jihad and again started firing Rockets into Israeli territory. In a counter strike Israel has targeted their missile manufacturing facilities and other Islamic Jihad positions. 

Dont no where this goes from here but, Israel states this us a severe violation of the ceasefire terms. It's not looking good!

5 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Well it looks like the ceasefire between the Islamic Jihad and Israel is not really being taken seriously. Today the Islamic Jihad and again started firing Rockets into Israeli territory. In a counter strike Israel has targeted their missile manufacturing facilities and other Islamic Jihad positions. 

Dont no where this goes from here but, Israel states this us a severe violation of the ceasefire terms. It's not looking good!

I haven't heard a "code red" alert in several hours so maybe it is holding.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, and then said:

I haven't heard a "code red" alert in several hours so maybe it is holding.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/islamic-jihad-israel-gaza-rockets-ceasefire-tel-aviv-hamas-syria-1.8122258

Check the link above

"The question is not “the continuing escalation” but the UN’s contempt for human rights when it continues to defend Israel’s violence while deploring legitimate resistance from Gaza."

Boo Boo was responsible for many attacks and deaths this year and the Shin Bet or Mossad knew another was imminent so they whacked Boo Boo.  

Those who seek to justify the terrorizing of innocent Israelis under the Aegis of "legitimate resistance" are simply wrong, biased and have no problem with Jewish children in school or on a playground being killed or maimed by indiscriminate rocket fire.  The Palestinians are going to continue in their misery and deaths until they decide to live alongside Jews without attempting to slaughter them like animals.

If THAT is what they think of as legitimate resistance then they act against every standard of civilization and until the world hates their actions as much as they seem to hate the Jews of Israel, there can be no end of the bloodshed and misery.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Blocked without subscription.  I even disabled my ad-block software and it didn't help.

28 minutes ago, and then said:

Blocked without subscription.  I even disabled my ad-block software and it didn't help.

I just checked it, it works fine for me and I have no subscription. What browser are you using, I am current using google.

35 minutes ago, and then said:

"The question is not “the continuing escalation” but the UN’s contempt for human rights when it continues to defend Israel’s violence while deploring legitimate resistance from Gaza."

Boo Boo was responsible for many attacks and deaths this year and the Shin Bet or Mossad knew another was imminent so they whacked Boo Boo.  

Those who seek to justify the terrorizing of innocent Israelis under the Aegis of "legitimate resistance" are simply wrong, biased and have no problem with Jewish children in school or on a playground being killed or maimed by indiscriminate rocket fire.  The Palestinians are going to continue in their misery and deaths until they decide to live alongside Jews without attempting to slaughter them like animals.

If THAT is what they think of as legitimate resistance then they act against every standard of civilization and until the world hates their actions as much as they seem to hate the Jews of Israel, there can be no end of the bloodshed and misery.

It is kinda sad, the Palestinians and the true Israels are genetically the same people. Seperated by different religious beliefs, here again religion and religion alone is the root of all this conflict. Religion has caused more wars than any other single thing in human history.

The case of the Dog that didn't Bark in the night.  

Previously, HAMAS supported Islamic Jihad. If IJ was attacked, HAMAS would join in the retaliation. But this time.. they are VERY quiet. I find this VERY interesting. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

I just checked it, it works fine for me and I have no subscription. What browser are you using, I am current using google.

Chrome.  Just give me the precis.

18 minutes ago, and then said:

Chrome.  Just give me the precis.

It threw the addblocker thing against me as well. I didn't bother going any further, so I don't know about the subscription block. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, and then said:

Israeli aircraft targeted an Islamic Jihad military compound used to construct missile components and a Khan Yunis Brigade command center whose offices were used by Islamic Jihad's commanders, an Israel Defense Forces statement said. It added that the IDF views the violation of the cease-fire as "very severe."

Hours after the cease-fire was declared, five rockets were launched from the coastal enclave, with two of them intercepted, the army said. The cease-fire came into effect 48 hours after the targeted assassination of top Islamic Jihad leader Baha Abu al-Ata, who was killed with his wife Asma.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

The case of the Dog that didn't Bark in the night.  

Previously, HAMAS supported Islamic Jihad. If IJ was attacked, HAMAS would join in the retaliation. But this time.. they are VERY quiet. I find this VERY interesting. 

Hamas is staying out of the current fighting between Israel and Islamic Jihad because Hamas doesn't want to violate an agreement made with Israel.

https://972mag.com/hamas-islamic-jihad-gaza/144448/

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2019 at 5:40 AM, Eldorado said:

Related...

Israel vows to investigate civilian death claims

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-50441642

Now, I wonder if we can cite some source saying similar things about the actions of Palestinian leaders?  I've yet to see a single apology, let alone investigation for targeting civilians in Israel.  In fact, that is ALL they target.  That said, if this strike killed civilians in error that had no part in the conflict then reparations and apologies should be forthcoming.