Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trumps Twitter Tweets

Hankenhunter

Seeing as President Donald Trump has made Twitter a major part of his political positions and decisions, I thought it important enough to have a thread about them. Past and current tweets welcome. Feel free to post your favorites. 

From today;

Many of the people in DACA, no longer very young, are far from “angels.” Some are very tough, hardened criminals. President Obama said he had no legal right to sign order, but would anyway. If Supreme Court remedies with overturn, a deal will be made with Dems for them to stay!
Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

We should take bets on this one coming true!   He's probably gonna be right, especially at the rate the msm is being exposed of late.  :lol:

Capture.PNG.8b2fee1dda28c303e7266da089951c92.PNG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I always felt this one was below the belt towards poor old Ted Cruz' wife's looks compared to Melania's (I mentioned it in some other thread in the Politics section a while back) 

It's almost as if Trump is like a nasty child in the way he makes fun of people's looks or personalities etc (I do it sometimes, but ONLY jokingly, example No Neck Cherry). Trump is incessantly doing this though. Nobody is safe.  He's super based, which is probably why he's the ultimate troll and people hate him with a passion.  You just have to laugh or you'd cry at some of these.  :rolleyes:

cruz.jpg.c0a6339bc5253fd44b2e596e0c78e3ca.jpg

Don't you guys remember the night Trump got in, in 2016........and he went up on stage and it was like a line of beautiful model-like people trailing up behind him.  Then I remember the camera flicking over to Hillary's campaign team and it was a bunch of boring old muppets in comparison.  I remember commenting on it at the time and thinking, wow , how glamorous is Trump's family. :o   The most glamorous Presidential family to ever be in the WH to date, during my time anyway.  I guess all that money helps right?! :lol:

Edited by Gwynbleidd
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Gwynbleidd said:

He's super based, which is probably why he's the ultimate troll and people hate him with a passion.  You just have to laugh or you'd cry at some of these.  

Yes, he's a hard hitting counter-puncher.  Everyone knows that about him and it makes me wonder what he would've been like had he been accepted as president and given the respect due the position.  For every person that hates him with a rabid frenzy, he has others who speak of him extremely well from working for him or dealing with him.  NO ONE is all good or bad.  The level of hatred toward this man is unlike anything I've ever seen and it began instantly.  He did nothing to earn it in the beginning.  At this point, I don't think he gives a happy damn what anyone thinks.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Gwynbleidd said:

We should take bets on this one coming true!   He's probably gonna be right, especially at the rate the msm is being exposed of late.  :lol:

Capture.PNG.8b2fee1dda28c303e7266da089951c92.PNG

well he's a hard act to follow and future Presidents are going to seem boring in comparison, I expect...

and the MSM must make a load of money off his back with their (toxic and hate filled) reporting..

this is what he's estimated to be worth to Twitter - :o

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-17/what-is-trump-worth-to-twitter-one-analyst-estimates-2-billion

Without Donald Trump, Twitter Inc. could lose almost a fifth of its value.

That’s the conclusion of Monness Crespi Hardt & Co. analyst James Cakmak, who said that the social media company would see as much as $2 billion in market value wiped out if @realDonaldTrump quit tweeting.

• Thanks 3

I was looking for the funny Trump re~ tweet with the spoof of Hillary being hit with a golf ball...
can't find it - maybe Twitter got rid of it.... but there's a sanctimonious piece on CNN
about it... :D

• Haha 1

Conversation

DACA recipients with arrest records: 53,792! That is a very large proportion of the total. Not good, but we will be able to make a deal with the Dems!
4:43 PM · Nov 12, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

SZ__-Au3_reasonably_small.jpg

Replying to and
Trump is falsely accusing young people of color of crimes using misleading statistics. From the USCIS website itself, it explains how 53,792 DACA individuals were classified as having an arrest record. These arrests include apprehensions, you know, for undocumented immigrants.
SZ__-Au3_reasonably_small.jpg

These arrest records do not mean that the DACA recipients were convicted of any crime nor that they were even charged of any crime. This is the United States of America not Nazi Germany. We are a nation of due process and presumption of innocence. At least, we’re supposed to be
  • Like 2

“Millions of Americans will see what a partisan sham this whole thing is.” Rush Limbaugh Also, why is corrupt politician Schiff allowed to hand over cross examination to a high priced outside lawyer. Did that lawyer ever work for me, which would be a conflict?
4:03 AM · Nov 13, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

You do have a high priced outside lawyer who's already conflicted you. 
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, bee said:

well he's a hard act to follow and future Presidents are going to seem boring in comparison, I expect...

and the MSM must make a load of money off his back with their (toxic and hate filled) reporting..

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-17/what-is-trump-worth-to-twitter-one-analyst-estimates-2-billion

Well this explains why they have refused to ban him.  Politics is one thing but business is business ;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, and then said:

Well this explains why they have refused to ban him.  Politics is one thing but business is business ;) 

Absolutely, money "trumps" banning him.  Get it? Get it? :P 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 11/13/2019 at 3:33 AM, bee said:

Excellent points bee and in addition I think it's a great strategy by President Trump to use Twitter and other Social media platforms to get his message out. At the same time I love the irony that he uses this free platform and gets millions and millions of dollars in free advertising for his 2020 reelection campaign and in large part the people who dislike him the most are his biggest supporters because they can't stop talking abut him and retweeting his Tweets everywhere so the message President Trump is trying to get out reaches an even larger audience. A perfect example of my point is this thread right here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BrooklynGuy said:

Excellent points bee and in addition I think it's a great strategy by President Trump to use Twitter and other Social media platforms to get his message out. At the same time I love the irony that he uses this free platform and gets millions and millions of dollars in free advertising for his 2020 reelection campaign and in large part the people who dislike him the most are his biggest supporters because they can't stop talking abut him and retweeting his Tweets everywhere so the message President Trump is trying to get out reaches an even larger audience. A perfect example of my point is this thread right here.

bolded..... quite so....

his detractors seem more obsessed with him than his most ardent supporters.... :wacko:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

I don't think many of his supporters actually listen to what he says.  Most seem to get their information from spin doctors like Rush or Hannity. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Donny has a fundamental misunderstanding of how impeachments work

• Like 1

If only the do nothing Senate Republicans would sign any of the bills the Democratic House has sent to them.

Replying to
....that the House Democrats have done since she’s become Speaker, other than chase Donald Trump.” This Impeachment Hoax is such a bad precedent and sooo bad for our Country
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, bee said:

his detractors seem more obsessed with him than his most ardent supporters.... :wacko:

Yeah, how crazy is that?  The Democrats are OBSESSED with him.  I don't any of us worldwide have ever seen anything close to this.  The Dems are the only ones hanging on to every single word uttered by Trump during every waking minute of every day.   If only the law would allow for the charging of harassment, stalking and making malicious threats towards their esteemed President and his gorgeous family.  It's entirely ridiculous and the Democrats need to get a handle on themselves.  The are just embarrassing themselves repeatedly at this point. 

It's extremely entertaining from afar though.  We can only laugh and repeat that old adage, "Only in America!"  :P 

1634531908_images(1).jpg.2ae287dab0d9f9cbf00a072ab88e4928.jpg

That said, there is a multitude of tweets Trump has churned out.  We're finding a stack of goodies and baddies.  It's good to have a laugh. :D 

Edited by Gwynbleidd
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1