Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Practicing Mediumship.

Tia

Hi all,

I would like to work on building my mediumship skills up as such I'm in need of some volunteers.

I'll only ask for 3 people to start with and I need to set some conditions. 

I ask for a photo of you and your first name, we will conduct this via pm so your info will only go to me. I ask this as up till now my practice has only been with people who are literally with me and I can pick up on their energy.

What I am seeking to do is be able to connect, give you information about the spirit I connect with, it may be a description (remember spirit likes to show themselves at the age they felt best at), a name, their work, hobbies etc something that you can validate that yes this is definitely whoever.

I'll then try to get their form of passing as that is another validation for us both, from there I will hopefully get a message from spirit to give to you.

If you have someone you'd like me to connect with that has passed please give me there name. ATM I just want to stick with people (sorry pet lovers) and I really need volunteers that are open to the possibility of connecting with a passed over loved one as it will help open the channel for us.

If you agree to these terms, please put your name down and the I'll contact you in order for you to send me your piccie and first name. Thanks!

• Like 1

On 11/13/2019 at 6:44 AM, Tia said:

If you agree to these terms, please put your name down and the I'll contact you in order for you to send me your piccie and first name. Thanks!

I would be interested, but unfortunately I do not have a photo of myself.  I assume that a photo is essential?

I'm interested!

• 4 months later...
On 11/13/2019 at 3:44 AM, Tia said:

Hi all,

I would like to work on building my mediumship skills up as such I'm in need of some volunteers.

I'll only ask for 3 people to start with and I need to set some conditions. 

I ask for a photo of you and your first name, we will conduct this via pm so your info will only go to me. I ask this as up till now my practice has only been with people who are literally with me and I can pick up on their energy.

What I am seeking to do is be able to connect, give you information about the spirit I connect with, it may be a description (remember spirit likes to show themselves at the age they felt best at), a name, their work, hobbies etc something that you can validate that yes this is definitely whoever.

I'll then try to get their form of passing as that is another validation for us both, from there I will hopefully get a message from spirit to give to you.

If you have someone you'd like me to connect with that has passed please give me there name. ATM I just want to stick with people (sorry pet lovers) and I really need volunteers that are open to the possibility of connecting with a passed over loved one as it will help open the channel for us.

Hi, I'm interested if you're still available !

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, Is this still ongoing? I would like to take part. If you are still in need for a volunteer:)

Thanks