Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

May waking dreams

Rpender

I have premonitions frequently sense I was a child. Daja vu just about everyday. If I'm spelling is correct if it's not pls forgive. My reflexes seem to be able to move at speeds that iv been told seem inhuman. Iv responded to situations before knowing there was even I situation to respond to. The best thing iv found to compare it to in RL or fiction is kinda like goku's ultra autonomous instinct or the way people fight while blind. I have also had knowledge of things that arnt taught. Anyone else experience things like this?

• Like 2

Why would you call that a waking dream ?

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to UM.

I use to have dreams that happens in RL a few days later. I don't know how that is possible. Maybe someone or thing was warning me, what was yet to come.

Any 70% of the time I knew who was calling before I picked up my landline telephone. But that was ages ago and it's all gone now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MissJatti said:

Hi and welcome to UM.

I use to have dreams that happens in RL a few days later. I don't know how that is possible. Maybe someone or thing was warning me, what was yet to come.

Any 70% of the time I knew who was calling before I picked up my landline telephone. But that was ages ago and it's all gone now.

Yeah mine seem to happen more on a daily basis, and not everything during the day just fragments and primarily the most important parts like if someone is gonna get hurt things like that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rpender said:

Because I feel like I'm constantly reliving my dreams

Reliving dreams are not unusual.

Is it one or two particular dreams and for how long have you been reliving them for,  weeks?  Months?  Years?

Are the dreams exactly the same and what relevance do they have to an event you have gone through in your life?  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rpender said:

My reflexes seem to be able to move at speeds that iv been told seem inhuman

Can you elaborate on this please. Do you do any sports or martial arts? 

Who has told you they seem inhuman? 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Can you elaborate on this please. Do you do any sports or martial arts? 

Who has told you they seem inhuman? 

Friends, strangers, if had people try to hit me from behind and iv managed to dodge or block. Iv moved from things that have been thrown at me. Moved from being hit by a car on the other side of a wall that I couldn't see or hear the car. I have practices some martial arts, I meditate deeply at least once a week, I feel the energy of people around me also.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rpender said:

Anyone else experience things like this?

I had deja vu experiences fairly frequently as a youngster but that has faded away as I move through adulthood.

My theory on deja vu is that somehow our consciousness can be slightly out of sync (ahead) of the physical reality and then it feels weird to physically see what we already know. As we age our 'spirit' seems to become increasingly closely gripped to the physical.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rpender said:

had people try to hit me from behind and iv managed to dodge or block

. Iv moved from things that have been thrown at me.

Moved from being hit by a car on the other side of a wall that I couldn't see or hear the car.

Jeeze,  what have you done to deserve all these enemies? 

19 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Jeeze,  what have you done to deserve all these enemies? 

Being blunt honest and refusing to bend to society

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rpender said:

Being blunt honest and refusing to bend to society

This still does not deserve the violence you have attracted. :huh:

Many people are blunt and honest,  i would say I am,  but have never attracted attacks.

"Bend to society" what do you mean by this,  are you of are you intending to become a hermit? 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

This still does not deserve the violence you have attracted. :huh:

Many people are blunt and honest,  i would say I am,  but have never attracted attacks.

"Bend to society" what do you mean by this,  are you of are you intending to become a hermit? 

No I find most of society ignorant and un deserving of life. I have been all over this country met many people, most that I have met are more concerned with what they own and how they appear to others then there's and others quality of life, the human race is no longer a species of nature but seeking to control and over come it. If that ever truly happens there's no telling what kind of devastation that would bring not only to our species but any other species we come in contact with.

• Like 1

Ok let me say this about my previous statement, the advancement of our species right now is based on who is smart enough to read a label, we have gone to protecting those that would naturally be eliminated, for those in your 30s and 40s, y'all remember all the crap we did, some didn't survive those that did learned not to do it again, or those just watching might have learned. For example you touch a hot oven door as a toddler, it only takes one time for you to learn, some though touch it repeatedly, until ultimately they are no longer able to do so. I do not think we should be protecting everyone, we have made it safe to do dumb shyt. Therefore also making our species dumber. If you have never watched the movie idiocracy you should it's very disturbing, and no I had these thoughts before I watched it.

• Like 1

On 11/13/2019 at 1:38 PM, Rpender said:

Ok let me say this about my previous statement, the advancement of our species right now is based on who is smart enough to read a label, we have gone to protecting those that would naturally be eliminated, for those in your 30s and 40s, y'all remember all the crap we did, some didn't survive those that did learned not to do it again, or those just watching might have learned. For example you touch a hot oven door as a toddler, it only takes one time for you to learn, some though touch it repeatedly, until ultimately they are no longer able to do so. I do not think we should be protecting everyone, we have made it safe to do dumb shyt. Therefore also making our species dumber. If you have never watched the movie idiocracy you should it's very disturbing, and no I had these thoughts before I watched it.

Evolution really is to slow for you to be able to predict the future of our species, and you are judging from a very limited selection of experiences. My guess that because of the indiocracy reference, you are from them US as am I. While it seems true that some genetic disturbances and tendencies are kept alive in a western society that maybe would nor have survived in an ancient one, the bigger picture is more complicated. Human beings are coevolving with their memes and systems. Technology, philosophy, and science are all entities within their own right and apart of the human equation. Only the test of deep time will determine which combinations of genes and memes from the human mind will prevail over the challenges we will face. What we do with technology to protect those with issues is part of that process. If it’s is a dead end, there is no way it cannot correct itself. That’s is the nature of evolution and so perfectly natural. 

Edited by White Crane Feather
  • Like 2

On 11/13/2019 at 4:38 PM, Rpender said:

How are we protecting people who would be "naturally eleminated"?

• Like 1

Spartan Max we protect them for example, those people that cant figure out texting and driving is dangerous, no worries your 1 to 4 ton vehicle will drive its self now, oh your not smart enough to know your not suppose to drink or eat something that's men to clean things with, here let me put a warning label on it for you so you dont hurt yourself. We reward the people dumb enough to do it to because if it doesnt have a warning label it's the manufacturers fault. And white crane, if you look at the actual state of everything not what your told to see but what's really there you would see what I'm talking about.

• Like 1

Hi Rpender,

Most of us do operate with that slave mind and do not know it. This is not some thing which will change overnight. Most of our society finds it best to make laws, enforce those laws with punishment, and obey any established authority. They never examing the law, its implications, or why the slave master made the law. That is why they do not know they have been enslaved.

When we have a true and deep compassion for self and others, most of the laws we have will seem barbaric.

In your original post you described your precognative inclinations. I have had similar experience. Not as often as you or my precognative psychic friends.

John

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, John from Lowell said:

Hi Rpender,

Most of us do operate with that slave mind and do not know it. This is not some thing which will change overnight. Most of our society finds it best to make laws, enforce those laws with punishment, and obey any established authority. They never examing the law, its implications, or why the slave master made the law. That is why they do not know they have been enslaved.

When we have a true and deep compassion for self and others, most of the laws we have will seem barbaric.

In your original post you described your precognative inclinations. I have had similar experience. Not as often as you or my precognative psychic friends.

John

John I want to thank you so much for that. You have put into words what iv been trying to tell alot of people. Majority of mankind is enslaved to one thing or another. Be it jobs,electronics, food, nicotine, drugs, laws, society itself needs to change. The world is far from perfect but it's not so far gone yet we cant stop it.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Rpender said:

Spartan Max we protect them for example, those people that cant figure out texting and driving is dangerous, no worries your 1 to 4 ton vehicle will drive its self now, oh your not smart enough to know your not suppose to drink or eat something that's men to clean things with, here let me put a warning label on it for you so you dont hurt yourself. We reward the people dumb enough to do it to because if it doesnt have a warning label it's the manufacturers fault. And white crane, if you look at the actual state of everything not what your told to see but what's really there you would see what I'm talking about.

I know what you are talking about. You just have it backwards, nor are you considered that we are evolving to gather. That dumb person that you save has other traits and genetic diversity that may benefit the human race one day. 

Evolution doesn't isn’t simply survival of the fittest. Intelligence may be not so good evolutionary trait from a cold perspective of passing on one’s genes. You are assuming the warning label adds dumb genes to the gene pool, and you may be slightly correct, but higher education adds far more dumber genes to the gene pool and this is an observable fact. This is why you are not understanding evolution properly.  It’s not survival of the fittest. Evolution occurres because of natural selection. In our current environment “Intelligent” people have fewer kids. The spend more time at school then career and have less kids. Others have litter. The current western environment isn’t selecting for intelligence or drive. Technically “dumber” people are indeed more genetically fit. And it’s a good thing. We need the genetic diversity to overcome figure obstacles. A few of those dumb genes may just mutate into genius ones and save us from and asteroid or something worse. Certainly in all those kids, some will have mutations to save humanity from the next pandemic. We need our dumb people dude, or the intelligent people will simply die off. ;) Of course Mormons are smart and have a lot of kids, so will will probably all be Mormons in a thousand years. 

• Like 1