Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Firm sells gin infused with elephant dung

UM-Bot

Sometimes I'm more happy than others that I gave up drinking.  This is a good example ;)   

• Haha 3

Ansley who came across the idea after learning that elephants only digest a third of the fruits they eat.

"As a consequence, in the elephant dung, you get the most amazing variety of these botanicals," said Les. 

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/332004/firm-is-selling-gin-infused-with-elephant-dung

A normal person would use the whole fruits instead of picking up the passed products. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Do you know what's brown and sounds like a bell?   

"DUNG" 

This could be their add. 

I stick to the other brands of gin to make myself some G&T

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, freetoroam said:

A normal person would use the whole fruits instead of picking up the passed products. 

Kopi luwak or Civet Coffee is coffee brewed by collecting coffee beans passed through the digestive system of the Asian Palm Civet.

I wonder how elephant dung gin and civet coffee would go over in the morning cup of joe.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Meh, gin tastes like a miners sock thats been allowed to ferment. Adding elephant crap can only improve the taste. 

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 1

Ironic. There's bar near me that sells something similar but in lager form. It's not actually made from elephant dung but somehow they've managed to make it taste like it is.

• Haha 1