Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UM Appreciation Thread

BrooklynGuy

I spend way to much time here. :P 

This is a site that have something for most people and I have learned a lot myself. Most posters are nice and friendly, but of course there are some I don't particularly like aswell, which is a fairly good representation of life in general isn't it ? 

The good stuff far outweigh the bad stuff and I really like that. :tu:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I particularly enjoy the laugh-along with people from all walks of life, and the laugh fest with people of all stages of life... 

~

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

I haven't been on this forum very long but I do enjoy it.  And I really appreciate the moderators and administrators.  Thank you all.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I agree this is a awesome site with a variety of posters. Thanks to the administrators for keeping the peace at times and running a great forum.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I do have one suggestion I think might make this a better site: @Saru have you ever considered removing the politics section ? 

That would probably kill the forum. I'm guessing that maybe 80-90% of forum activity occurs there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

That would probably kill the forum. I'm guessing that maybe 80-90% of forum activity occurs there.

Yeah but does actually contribute anything usefull ? Would it be such a bad thing to lose some of the regulars in the politics section ? :innocent:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Yeah but does actually contribute anything usefull ? Would it be such a bad thing to lose some of the regulars in the politics section ? :innocent:

I can't say. The politics section isn't my battleground. I try to avoid it at all cost. 

• Like 6

I love this website and the people.   I am so glad I came back.   :wub:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

My experience of UM has been very positive.  Good forum all round.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Yup!  I Love it too.   ...where else can you get completely frustrated for no good reason whatsoever ?   Actually it is a  fascinating experience and experiment in human interaction,  and I've encountered many people that I have developed a genuine affection for.   ((((((HUG))))) :wub:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

I really appreciate this forum and sharing my experiences with everyone. I find the Paranormal and General Discussion section the most entertaining, along with the Conspiracy forums. I also enjoy the occasional trolls and those that propose the most far out and wackiest ideas, even though I don't believe them they are non the less good for a laugh. Most of my experience here has been very positive and that's why I love this forum :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I've been here for a long time and I've gotten to know a lot of members that I consider friends. Some I don't agree all the time with but that just mirrors life. I really enjoy my time in here with everyone. I also want to thank Saru and the Moderators for their time and assistance in making this absolutely one of the best sites on the internet. We're a very active forum. And don't forget to go on the homepage and the video library when you want to look up something. It's awesome! That was the first thing I went into when I first found UM. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2019 at 8:52 AM, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

You know if it didnt have a section, it'd be showing up everywhere else. At least if it has a section people can say go take that to....

• Like 4

I've really liked posting here over the years. I'm not posting as muchon as I used to, but then work is busier and family is busier.

It is nice to hear lots of points of view, and I'd agree the moderators do a very good job.

• Like 3

I was invited here by a fellow Bigfoot hunter and was interested in correcting alternate history and Newage misinformation.

Then I broke with my tribe and started discussing spirituality. 

I'm non-verbal with a speech lock- hesitation in public so this is a nice place to discuss my interests. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Piney said:

I was invited here by a fellow Bigfoot hunter and was interested in correcting alternate history and Newage misinformation.

Then I broke with my tribe and started discussing spirituality. 

I'm non-verbal with a speech lock- hesitation in public so this is a nice place to discuss my interests. 

I got here because of the Apollo hoax discussion. I really liked how @MID was able to elegantly counter all the hoax believers. RIP mate, you are missed. :cry:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1