Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Most annoying Christmas songs

Eldorado

"As we begin to hear the same soundtracks everywhere we go, Brits have had their say on their most hated Christmas songs they'll be hoping to avoid.

"Surprisingly, Mariah Carey's Christmas classic 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' topped the poll to take the unfortunate crown of being the most annoying.

"The top three was made up of runner-up 'Do They Know It's Christmas?' from Band Aid and Wizzard's 'I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday' in the poll of 2,000 people in a survey conducted by HUAWEI to celebrate the launch of their new FreeBuds 3 headphones."

Full monty at the UK Mirror: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/most-hated-christmas-songs-ranked-20878955

No Paul McCartney in the list?  I demand a recount!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

They are ALL annoying!:gun:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

57 minutes ago, joc said:

They are ALL annoying!:gun:

I like the old hymns but most of the pop christmas music is annoying.  Have you ever heard Bebo's christmas album?   :lol:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Eldorado said:

"Surprisingly, Mariah Carey's Christmas classic 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' topped the poll to take the unfortunate crown of being the most annoying.

what do they mean, surprisingly? That always makes me want to pick up a machine gun anytime I hear it 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Eldorado said:

Wizzard's 'I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday'

and that without a doubt in second place. This, however  'Do They Know It's Christmas?' from Band Aid  , I'd fundamentally disagree with and I'd get very angry with anyone who dared suggest it. 

• Haha 2

Others I can tolerate: "iddle-iddle-um-pum" and "a rum-pa-pum-pum".

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I like the old hymns but most of the pop christmas music is annoying.  Have you ever heard Bebo's christmas album?   :lol:

I have never even heard of Bebo.  It's not just christmas music....everything...about christmas is annoying

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Do you mean Justin "Bebo" Beaver? 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, joc said:

I have never even heard of Bebo.  It's not just christmas music....everything...about christmas is annoying

I think he won a singing contest a decade ago but he was raised by a cult that goes around the country ensnaring teenagers and teaching them to prosthesis some hybrid form of christianity.   I guess he was just a blip on the radar 10 years ago and gone.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

Do you mean Justin "Bebo" Beaver? 

No, he called himself Bebo Norman. 

The only music I can find on youtube is his christmas music

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 2

That's seriously considered one of the worst? I can think of much worse. 

Yall think contemporary Christmas songs are bad? Try working at a zoo and hearing a pop version of "I Want a Hippopotamus For Christmas" on loop for twelve hours. Now b***** off. 

Edited by Not Your Huckleberry
  • Haha 5

I don't care for the song All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth or I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause.

Edited by Scholar4Truth
  • Like 3

On 11/15/2019 at 2:16 AM, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

what do they mean, surprisingly? That always makes me want to pick up a machine gun anytime I hear it 

I second the machine gun, (or hunting knives, in AU).

:lol:

• Like 2

I really hate Felize Navidad.  Especially the version by Jose Feliciano.  1 phrase and 1 sentence over and over and over.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 2

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 9:04 AM, Desertrat56 said:

I really hate Felize Navidad.  Especially the version by Jose Feliciano.  1 phrase and 1 sentence over and over and over.

AGREED!!!!

• Like 2

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 9:04 AM, Desertrat56 said:

Now I have it stuck in my head. I pray for death.

• Haha 5

It's seems as if I'm getting more easily annoyed by X- mas songs these days.

• Like 1

I tend to like unusual renditions or unusual songs about Christmas.  That way it's not the same old thing over and over.  

• Like 2

Here is one, that is guaranteed to clear out any department store.

And apparently the most hated song, is now worse!

All Carey wants for Xmas is another trip to the plastic surgeon, and all Justin B, want's is a quick and painful death, (that might be my wish).

:o

• Thanks 1

On 11/19/2019 at 8:10 PM, tmcom said:

Here is one, that is guaranteed to clear out any department store.

And apparently the most hated song, is now worse!

All Carey wants for Xmas is another trip to the plastic surgeon, and all Justin B, want's is a quick and painful death, (that might be my wish).

:o

Where is an ice pick when you need one? that was painful. 

• Haha 2