Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is this the reason the FBI raided Bob Lazar ?

UM-Bot

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 2:29 PM, Brassboy86 said:

Clearly this is bs. Firstly, hazmat would have been there to secure any thallium in the event it was improperly stored. Secondly, they didn't have to raid anything unless he or his associates on site were uncooperative, which they never even asked to look around, and for Bob to not be a suspect, that's not procedure at all.

Raids are not solely executed when the target is believed to be hostile. Do you have access to what their actual procedures are then to make this statement?

On 12/18/2019 at 5:06 PM, TrumanB said:

Why would you believe Bob if Epstein (obviously) didn't kill himself?

Faith I guess, people put blind faith into their pastors all the time about what theyre saying is actual fact. Bob has never deviated from his story, never looked for financial gain, has corroborating witnesses, IMO.

idk seems like this site is like the rest of America just people attacking each other for their “teams” whenever someone says something that doesnt jive with them so I typically just keep my ideas my own. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/31/2019 at 10:59 AM, AstralHorus said:

Bob has never deviated from his story, never looked for financial gain, has corroborating witnesses, IMO.

Except that is not true. He has tried to make financial gain (United Nuclear, the Desert Blast festival, his work with Jeremy Corbell), his academic claims have been shown to be false, and he has no witnesses supporting his claims.

• Like 1

We can see things whizzing around our skies which we cannot explain with known popular science, so why can't there be physics and laws of physics we dont know about?

The point is, these craft must be flying somehow and someone somewhere knows how they do it. Are we ready to say all these things are mere figments of our imagination, because if so, then there are a lot of people seeing them and something must be going on which is not in our popular physics. There will be engineers and scientists out there who DO know how these things work, so why shouldn't one or two be telling us? The government rely on us disbelieving his story otherwise he would have been silenced.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ocpaul20 said:

We can see things whizzing around our skies which we cannot explain with known popular science

That's not true, the vast majority are explained by what psychology says about perception problems humans have when judging the size, speed, and shape of things they see in the sky.

Are we ready to say all these things are mere figments of our imagination, because if so, then there are a lot of people seeing them and something must be going on which is not in our popular physics.

And almost everyone is now walking around with a video camera on their phone, yet the quality of evidence is not improving - why is that?

We can see things whizzing around our skies which we cannot explain with known popular science, so why can't there be physics and laws of physics we dont know about?

The point is, these craft must be flying somehow and someone somewhere knows how they do it. Are we ready to say all these things are mere figments of our imagination, because if so, then there are a lot of people seeing them and something must be going on which is not in our popular physics. There will be engineers and scientists out there who DO know how these things work, so why shouldn't one or two be telling us? The government rely on us disbelieving his story otherwise he would have been silenced.

What does that have to do with Bob Lazar?  Of course we want to know how these things work, but Bob Lazar doesn't konw either, he is just an attention *****.

11 hours ago, ocpaul20 said:

Show me one which violates physics.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Obviousman said:

Except that is not true. He has tried to make financial gain (United Nuclear, the Desert Blast festival, his work with Jeremy Corbell), his academic claims have been shown to be false, and he has no witnesses supporting his claims.

I’ve heard other wise but I agree to disagree mang. 

12 hours ago, ocpaul20 said:

Alleged craft.

• 1 month later...
On 12/25/2019 at 9:22 AM, Trelane said:

Raids are not solely executed when the target is believed to be hostile. Do you have access to what their actual procedures are then to make this statement?

I'm formerly in law enforcement, so yes there's SOP that's federally mandated and there's separate rules of engagement decided by the lead officers/agents on that will be on scene. Him being on scene has little to do with the way a raid is carried out, they're to assume there are unaccounted for occupants regardless of what Intel they THINK they have, including the POI. What's been done to Mr. Lazar is scare tactics, they're attempting to get him to shut up of his own volition. Hence all the black effort to discredit him. 

On 11/16/2019 at 8:45 AM, Hankenhunter said:

I'd be interested in seeing the official results of the police raid on his company property

yep... probably prostitution orientated = or he maybe pimping female aliens:tsu:

On 1/2/2020 at 6:34 AM, ocpaul20 said:

The government rely on us disbelieving his story otherwise he would have been silenced.

some folk do believe his story. so why hasn't he been silenced?

12 hours ago, Brassboy86 said:

I'm formerly in law enforcement, so yes there's SOP that's federally mandated and there's separate rules of engagement decided by the lead officers/agents on that will be on scene. Him being on scene has little to do with the way a raid is carried out, they're to assume there are unaccounted for occupants regardless of what Intel they THINK they have, including the POI. What's been done to Mr. Lazar is scare tactics, they're attempting to get him to shut up of his own volition. Hence all the black effort to discredit him. 

Thank you for adding on. What makes you think it was only scare tactics? Discredit a known liar? Not really that hard to do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Brassboy86 said:

I still think he made it all up based on the description of multiple miltary units and the swat team, which there is No swat team in that area.  It is a story to get sympathy.

17 hours ago, Dejarma said:

some folk do believe his story. so why hasn't he been silenced?

He hasn't been silenced because the story is all lies.  The "raid" on his business is probably due to him breaking laws.

3 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

He hasn't been silenced because the story is all lies.  The "raid" on his business is probably due to him breaking laws.

yeah, like i suggested in post #36 ... tell me something i don't know;)

Just now, Dejarma said:

yeah, like i suggested in post #36 ... tell me something i don't know;)

Yes, I said the same before too.

12 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Yes, I said the same before too.

yep. How many people would you estimate work at area 51?. Including cooks, janitors, maintenance, etc = all the menial stuff, it must be hundreds. Yet Lazar is the only one with the guts to spill the beans.. hmmm?? Oh OK then Bob;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Dejarma said:

yep. How many people would you estimate work at area 51?. Including cooks, janitors, maintenance, etc = all the menial stuff, it must be hundreds. Yet Lazar is the only one with the guts to spill the beans.. hmmm?? Oh OK then Bob;)

And actually he never worked at area 51/groom lake; he worked as a janitor for a few weeks at Los Alamos Labs.

On 2/8/2020 at 11:19 AM, Trelane said:

Thank you for adding on. What makes you think it was only scare tactics? Discredit a known liar? Not really that hard to do.

If people believe the liar, discrediting is still necessary. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Brassboy86 said:

If people believe the liar, discrediting is still necessary. 

Or you could just make a list of the idiots and sell them waterfront property in Arizona.

• Like 1

On 2/10/2020 at 4:10 AM, Desertrat56 said:

Or you could just make a list of the idiots and sell them waterfront property in Arizona.

We have a known example with Reagan and the SDI.