Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Donald Trump confirms pre-election UK visit

Still Waters

US President Donald Trump has confirmed he will travel to London 10 days before the UK general election.

He will be in the capital with the first lady for the Nato summit between 2 and 4 December.

Mr Trump will also attend a reception at Buckingham Palace, which will be hosted by the Queen.

The president has previously been criticised for voicing his opinions of British political leaders, including Boris Johnson and Jeremy Corbyn.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2019-50436252

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Bee is making her celebratory Trump mask as we speak. I think we should all wear one on the day to celebrate. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

I hope Elizabeth doesn't embarrass herself in the presence of His Most Royal Majesty.

• Haha 3

Excellent, always a good day when President Trump visits the UK.

STILL love the fact people can't get their head around him being elected. Must be a shock to the system when their thinking is in the minority. 

It now seems both in America and the UK there are some amongst us who believe if you lose a vote you have to overturn it. Not by the same process which led to their defeat IE the ballot box because they don't have the stomach to be once again told their still in the minority and lose again in the same way. So impeachment and underhand tactics are used even making rules and laws up as they go along. 

Thank god there are a majority of people to Make America Great again and like wise in the UK with Brexit. 

God bless America and the UK. 

• Like 7

The funny going on here in Asia is #45 might try an asylum flee just in case and rule as POTUS in exile... 

:lol:

~

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, hetrodoxly said:

I'd always welcome the president of the USA no mater who it is, i had my doubts about Obama but i wouldn't insult him.

Now that's class...thank you. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, stevewinn said:

STILL love the fact people can't get their head around him being elected. Must be a shock to the system when their thinking is in the minority. 

Sigh ..........except for the minor fact that Trump voters were the minority.

So impeachment and underhand tactics are used even making rules and laws up as they go along. 

Actually theyre using the rules the Republicans put in place when they were the majority.

It now seems both in America and the UK there are some amongst us who believe if you lose a vote you have to overturn it.

Man you really have no idea what youre talking about on this side of the pond. You should probably stick to your rock :tu:

15 hours ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

Bee is making her celebratory Trump mask as we speak. I think we should all wear one on the day to celebrate. 

You are WRONG...... I will be running around the streets like this..... note self stuff legs...

Piggyback Donald Trump Costume

https://www.funidelia.ie/costumes-carry-me-piggy-back/5966

or maybe... like this....

Ride on Cowboy Costume with Inflatable Horse

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

22 minutes ago, bee said:

You are WRONG...... I will be running around the streets like this..... note self stuff legs...

Piggyback Donald Trump Costume

https://www.funidelia.ie/costumes-carry-me-piggy-back/5966

or maybe... like this....

Ride on Cowboy Costume with Inflatable Horse

If you had one of the latter with the Donald's face on it, people would I think have to cause to worry 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Sigh ..........except for the minor fact that Trump voters were the minority.

Actually theyre using the rules the Republicans put in place when they were the majority.

Man you really have no idea what youre talking about on this side of the pond. You should probably stick to your rock :tu:

Don't take it personally Farmer. He's pretty clueless here too. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, stevewinn said:

It now seems both in America and the UK there are some amongst us who believe if you lose a vote you have to overturn it.

very true, Steve....

they are, essentially,  wreckers -
eroding and destroying the foundations of the civilized democratic process that they (santimoniously) claim to support..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2