Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Captain Risky

Trump ignores the Pentagon

182 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Captain Risky

Trump ignores Pentagon advice and intervenes in military war crimes cases

President Donald Trump ignored Pentagon advice Friday and pardoned two officers, while also restoring the rank of a third after all faced war crimes allegations. 

Trump granted a full pardon to Army 1st Lt. Clint Lorance and a full pardon to Army Major Mathew Golsteyn, and restored the rank of Navy SEAL Eddie R. Gallagher, who had been demoted.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/11/15/politics/trump-war-crimes-intervenes/index.html

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain Risky

Trump is hell bent on destroying every great American institution.  

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Just now, Captain Risky said:

Trump is hell bent on destroying every great American institution.  

The pattern is blatantly clear at this point. I used to vacillate between whether it was malicious or just a side effect of ego driven idiocy but I dont anymore.

Expect for this kind of stuff to accelerate as impeachment becomes a reality and it becomes clear he is running out of time to do "his job".

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain Risky
1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

The pattern is blatantly clear at this point. I used to vacillate between whether it was malicious or just a side effect of ego driven idiocy but I dont anymore.

Expect for this kind of stuff to accelerate as impeachment becomes a reality and it becomes clear he is running out of time to do "his job".

He's a paid Russian stooge. No one and i mean no one would assume to know better than the experts around him. Enemies are friends and friends are treated like enemies.

Has Trump been psychologically tested ?  

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
34 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Trump is hell bent on destroying every great American institution.  

The biggest problem is that he really beleives that he is more intelligent than any single or group of individuals who advise him. The President has been throwing his advisers under the Bus from the beginning of his Presidency. But this will have far reaching implications that are not going to make his advisers look bad, this will fall squarely on him. I can't wait to hear his reasoning for doing this, it's going to classic.

Very Very Sad day for America.

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Great Old Man

Trump even can sell R.O.K to DPRK dictator Kim.

That's real problem....

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain Risky
1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

The biggest problem is that he really beleives that he is more intelligent than any single or group of individuals who advise him. The President has been throwing his advisers under the Bus from the beginning of his Presidency. But this will have far reaching implications that are not going to make his advisers look bad, this will fall squarely on him. I can't waiting to hear his reasoning for doing this, it's going to classic.

Very Very Sad day for America.

The guy's a wacko. Just the other day he said that Ivanka created 14 million jobs. The bureau of statistics calculated something like 300,000 new jobs but Trump thinks his a factual genesis. And lets not forget his supporters. Don't get me started ! 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
8 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Thanks for the share. Ive read multiple different interviews with the authors of the book “The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump: 37 Psychiatrists and Mental Health Experts Assess a President.” , particularly with Yale psychiatrist Brandy Lee and its quite scary 

Yale psychiatrist explains why Trump’s aborted Iran attack is a ‘mental health issue’: He ‘failed every criterion of a basic mental capacity evaluation

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
4 minutes ago, Great Old Man said:

Trump even can sell R.O.K to DPRK dictator Kim.

That's real problem....

 

 

I understand what you mean, and I can see why you feel this way. His foreign policy in Korea has been terrible, all I can say is, i hope it improves, because the Korean People deserve no less. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa

I said this on the other Korea thread as well.  It is crazy wild speculation, but at some point patriotic soldiers will stand at the last bridge to defend the country.

What if abandoning South Korea is the last straw for the military?  If Pence has a private meeting with the joint chiefs, it may be the 25th Amendment before impeachment.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain Risky
3 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Thanks for the share. Ive read multiple different interviews with the authors of the book “The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump: 37 Psychiatrists and Mental Health Experts Assess a President.” , particularly with Yale psychiatrist Brandy Lee and its quite scary 

Yale psychiatrist explains why Trump’s aborted Iran attack is a ‘mental health issue’: He ‘failed every criterion of a basic mental capacity evaluation

Cheers for that. I just wanna provide this excerpt from the link you provided so our readers can read what the professionals think of Trump.

Bandy X. Lee: If you’re thinking in terms of political strategy, he has already “gaslighted” you. When someone is rationally incapable, the “primitive” brain takes over—and this, unfortunately, is more powerful than the rational mind in whipping up mass hysteria and leading a population to destruction like a hypnotist or a pied piper. He would like everyone to think it is a political strategy, but for him it is a primitive drive for survival.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain Risky
2 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

I said this on the other Korea thread as well.  It is crazy wild speculation, but at some point patriotic soldiers will stand at the last bridge to defend the country.

What if abandoning South Korea is the last straw for the military?  If Pence has a private meeting with the joint chiefs, it may be the 25th Amendment before impeachment.

I think McConnell and Graham as Trumps political backers should shoulder some of this blame too. They all need to give Pence the green light to remove Trump.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Great Old Man

 

Korean citizen also try to  fight against Pro-China political party. 

They shake USA and Korean flag and protest against Korean government's Pro-China policy and Anti-Japan instigation.

They sing Hymn and pray in front of the Blue House(President Office)

 

But Trump can destroy all these citizen's wish with one saying: withdrawal USA troops in R.OK

If USA go out, R.O.K will be conquered by China and North Korea Kim.

 

Edited by Great Old Man
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
1 minute ago, Captain Risky said:

I think McConnell and Graham as Trumps political backers should shoulder some of this blame too. They all need to give Pence the green light to remove Trump.

I'm really starting to think McConnell will weasel his way out of this probably by following your idea and making a backroom deal with the retiring GOP senators to have them demand the senate impeachment vote is done in secret. 

Graham however I personally think is in bed with Trump over something and will do or say anything to save Trump in an attempt to save himself. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
16 minutes ago, Great Old Man said:

 

Korean citizen also try to  fight against Pro-China political party. 

They shake USA and Korean flag and protest against Korean government's Pro-China policy and Anti-Japan instigation.

They sing Hymn and pray in front of the Blue House(President Office)

They have also done this in front of US Military bases. Are you a supporter of President Moon or did you support President Park?

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain Risky
1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

I'm really starting to think McConnell will weasel his way out of this probably by following your idea and making a backroom deal with the retiring GOP senators to have them demand the senate impeachment vote is done in secret. 

Graham however I personally think is in bed with Trump over something and will do or say anything to save Trump in an attempt to save himself. 

Yeah i can't work out them two. I understand their need to keep a republican in the oval office but its not like Trump is the only one that can win them the presidency in 2020. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gwynbleidd
40 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Trump ignores Pentagon advice and intervenes in military war crimes cases

President Donald Trump ignored Pentagon advice Friday and pardoned two officers, while also restoring the rank of a third after all faced war crimes allegations. 

Trump granted a full pardon to Army 1st Lt. Clint Lorance and a full pardon to Army Major Mathew Golsteyn, and restored the rank of Navy SEAL Eddie R. Gallagher, who had been demoted.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/11/15/politics/trump-war-crimes-intervenes/index.html

I read about this a while back and I was angered when I first found out about what this guy Gallagher did.  I was so upset by this in the beginning, I remember reading the entire thing to my Husband about how angry I was at Trump getting involved with this.  This is so wrong on so many levels I can't even begin to go there. 

Someone help me to understand why you would intervene on behalf of this fellow Gallagher?  

Would the excuse be because this guy was a veteran?  I don't give a rat's ass if this guy was a veteran or not.  He killed a child during wartime.  Is this not enough?

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gwynbleidd
8 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Graham however I personally think is in bed with Trump over something and will do or say anything to save Trump in an attempt to save himself. 

I don't think Graham is on anybody's side except for his own.  But he seems to be the mouthpiece going yap yap yap non stop all the time to do with Trump.  I think he sucks up to Trump if anything? 

I don't know anything about McConnell (sp?) - except he's some old dude with a very pinched look on his face. :unsure2:  Or is that Moscow Mitch?  The fellow you guys are always talking about? lol

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain Risky
Just now, Gwynbleidd said:

I read about this a while back and I was angered when I first found out about what this guy Gallagher did.  I was so upset by this in the beginning, I remember reading the entire thing to my Husband about how angry I was at Trump getting involved with this.  This is so wrong on so many levels I can't even begin to go there. 

Someone help me to understand why you would intervene on behalf of this fellow Gallagher?  

Would the excuse be because this guy was a veteran?  I don't give a rat's ass if this guy was a veteran or not.  He killed a child during wartime.  Is this not enough?

Well the thing is Gywn that Trump has just sent a dangerous message to all soldiers contemplating unethical actions during wartime. Its got to be hard enough trying to control dudes with rifles and guns in a war zone with discipline but this action of Trumps just made the militaries job harder and other fellow soldiers under less scrutiny.  

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
1 minute ago, Captain Risky said:

Yeah i can't work out them two. I understand their need to keep a republican in the oval office but its not like Trump is the only one that can win them the presidency in 2020. 

 

Maybe im a prisoner of the moment but I honestly dont know if there is another republican who can win the WH right now.  Just demographically speaking theyre outnumbered which means theyre dependent on voter turnout both ways - high GOP and low DNC. When I worked for the GOP 15 yearsish ago we prayed for rain on election days because historically that drives down democrat voter turnout.

So they need , particularly right now, a carnival barker who is willing to shamelessly shout any insult or lie necessary to keep the base enraged. Without the lie fueled rage theyre less a base and more a group of extremist single issue voters easy to pick off through apathy, electioneering or just the honest portrayal of facts.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gwynbleidd
Just now, Captain Risky said:

Well the thing is Gywn that Trump has just sent a dangerous message to all soldiers contemplating unethical actions during wartime. Its got to be hard enough trying to control dudes with rifles and guns in a war zone with discipline but this action of Trumps just made the militaries job harder and other fellow soldiers under less scrutiny.  

Oh yes, that's what I was thinking too Risky.  We're in the age where we're meant to be stopping warcrimes, not allowing people off after they've committed them.   Actually it was someone here a while ago who told me about the private mercenary groups who are continuously hired by govts to go into warzones and they commit the most awful atrocities on children.  It was back then when I was researching these groups that I came across this story of this Gallagher fellow and was appalled.  I don't know about the other two fellows in this case as I only read the reports on Gallagher, but I felt the punishment for him was far too lenient.  My god, demoted?  It's disgusting. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Great Old Man
23 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

They have also done this in front of US Military bases. Are you a supporter of President Moon or did you support President Park?

I'm none of supporter of President Moon or President Park.

I know that politic is just a illusion from the Deep State.

However recently Korea people are divide into 2 groups.

 Korean conservative are mostly follower of President Park,

and Korean liberal are mostly follower of president Moon.

Korean conservative: Pro-America, Pro-president Park, hate communism, China, DPRK, Christian

Korean liberal: Pro-China, DPRK(not all, but mostly yes), Pro-president Moon, Hate Japan, Nationalism

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
5 minutes ago, Great Old Man said:

I'm none of supporter of President Moon or President Park.

I know that politic is just a illusion from the Deep State.

However recently Korea people are divide into 2 groups.

 Korean conservative are mostly follower of President Park,

and Korean liberal are mostly follower of president Moon.

Korean conservative: Pro-America, Pro-president Park, hate communism, China, DPRK, Christian

Korean liberal: Pro-China, DPRK(not all, but mostly yes), Pro-president Moon, Hate Japan, Nationalism

 

 

I am like you, I don't support the Democratic or the Republican Parties in America. However, I will support a political candidate if they show the values I am looking for, and it doesn't matter which political party they are from.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

But this will have far reaching implications

What would they be?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.