Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump ignores the Pentagon

Unusual Tournament

5 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

I think I've seen this movie

You made me choke on my donut. :w00t: Well done. :D

• Like 1

On 11/21/2019 at 11:52 PM, Golden Duck said:

I think I've seen this movie

Bet you didn't stay for THIS part:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/navy-seal-eddie-gallagher-review-board-trump-interference 

ETA:  I guess Spencer , "got his formal order to act" that he asked for... good riddance to bad rubbish...

Edited by and then

EKLGysDWoAEwLdS?format=jpg

1 minute ago, ExpandMyMind said:

EKLGysDWoAEwLdS?format=jpg

Good for him.  He didn't want to obey his Commander in Chief so he was shown the door.  That's how it works here, Scottie.  The president's detractors can blow sunshine up his ass if they want to, doesn't change a thing about his being fired from the job.  

10 minutes ago, and then said:

Good for him.  He didn't want to obey his Commander in Chief so he was shown the door.  That's how it works here, Scottie.  The president's detractors can blow sunshine up his ass if they want to, doesn't change a thing about his being fired from the job.  

It's not as simple as not wanting to obey. The wording of his letter suggests that he didn't believe the order was lawful. That's far more serious.

Others have threatened to resign as well. All to protect a war criminal.

• Like 1

Some scumbag draft dodger, pow shaming, "my sacrifices are similar to those in the military", piece of trash making decisions going against men who have served this country their entire lives is absolutely disgraceful.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Some scumbag draft dodger, pow shaming, "my sacrifices are similar to those in the military", piece of trash making decisions going against men who have served this country their entire lives is absolutely disgraceful.

That's par for the course when you have a civilian-controlled military establishment.  Cry me a river.  The fact that our military has become more openly political is the real danger.  This piece of work decided to openly clash with CiC and he paid the price.  End of story.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

These new tapes will hurt Trump, I suspect. Monsters protecting other monsters.... that’s all this is about.

Monsters have no honor, only blood lust.