Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Christians in China being fingerprinted

Eldorado

16 minutes ago, Piney said:

I guess you shouldn't get involved with ISIS. :yes:

That excuses all human rights violations? Would the U.S making "reeducation" camps in Muslim communites be okay.

Also, it's really about the seperatist movement, the trend to want more independence there. That's why this minority is because targeted so much.

China wants to erase their culture with "reeducation" camps. 

The leeway you give China with these camps and culture eradication is crazy

The world knows horrid violations and abuses are happening with this community, yet you give them leeway because it's China. 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Piney said:

It got nipped in the bud quick. Saudi and Pakistani citizens were captured and "made to talk".  But yeah, the Uighurs claim a false history and went full fundy. 

They weren't really fundamentalist but more get rich quick opportunists, mostly in it for a great paycheck, which was an easier nip in he bud, if they were truly Islamic extremists, it would have been much harder. 

~

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Those Uighurs so called living abroad are on the run from the law, Chinese nationals abroad have no problems keeping in touch with families and friends back home at all. 

This is all just so silly and tiresome it's becoming embarrassing. 

~

Running from the law that is putting them in concentration camps, yeah lol.

These "terrorist" aren't doing any radical activity in the Democratic nation's they run to.

Odd.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, spartan max2 said:

The world knows horrid violations and abuses at happening with this community, yet you give them leeway because it's China. 

Residential schools which operated all the way up to 1997........Mormons allowed to adopt us and use us as slaves......Assembly of God missionaries burning down ceremonial buildings and getting away with it. Uranium mines and oil shales mines.......illegal pipelines.......

Clean your own **** up before pointing someone elses out........

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Running from the law that is putting them in concentration camps, yeah lol.

You're blanketing with generalizations... 

~

These "terrorist" aren't doing any radical activity in the Democratic nation's they run to.

Odd.

Odd? Why? They're fighting on your side funded by your tax money, sounds legit to me. 

~

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Piney said:

Residential schools which operated all the way up to 1997........Mormons allowed to adopt us and use us as slaves......Assembly of God missionaries burning down ceremonial buildings and getting away with it. Uranium mines and oil shales mines.......illegal pipelines.......

Clean your own **** up before pointing someone elses out........

And you would think after what happened to your people that you would be more sympathetic to the people who are having their culture intentionally eradicated NOW.

The U.S is still doing ****, then call our **** out. 

But don't turn a blind eye to another culture that is being eradicated.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, third_eye said:

You're blanketing with generalizations... 

~

Odd? Why? They're fighting on your side funded by your tax money, sounds legit to me. 

~

Lol. So when we allow them to practice their religion. They don't become violent terrorist. Rocket science. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

But don't turn a blind eye to another culture that is being eradicated.

It's not! The Kazakh and the Kyrgyz have the same culture. ARE THE SAME PEOPLE!!

YET ARE NOT MOLESTED!!! 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

@Piney if we start putting your people into "reeducation" camps then I will be up in arms too. 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

@Piney if we start putting your people into "reeducation" camps then I will be up in arms too. 

I wouldn't waste my time calling out the U.S. and Canada. My point is stop pointing with a blood covered finger. 

You are not there. I'm not there anymore and ALL media outlets pretty much twist the facts.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Piney said:

I wouldn't waste my time calling out the U.S. and Canada. My point is stop pointing with a blood covered finger. 

You are not there. I'm not there anymore and ALL media outlets pretty much twist the facts.  

I mean that's true for pretty much all news events lol. 

I see refugees, the U.N, western nations,and human rights groups all saying what horrible things are happening vs China's censored party ran media saying something else.

All China has to do is let the U.N and journalist come in and inspect periodically. And stop trying to intemidate the ex-pats.

I'm not an expert on the situation but it seems pretty logical who I should believe. 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

I'm not an expert on the situation but it seems pretty logical who I should believe. 

Guess where all those missing Latino children ICE "lost" are? 

Take a wild guess......It can be as wild as you like. :yes:

• Thanks 3

7 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

Lol. So when we allow them to practice their religion.

I hope you can keep a straight face reading that, with your mouth bleeding with such blatant hypocrisy. 

They don't become violent terrorist. Rocket science. 

Tell that to those kids who may not live to see Christmas just going to school to learn rocket science. 

~

Edited by third_eye
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, third_eye said:

I hope you can keep a straight face reading that, with your mouth bleeding with such blatant hypocrisy. 

Tell that to those kids who may not live to see Christmas just going to school to learn rocket science. 

~

Comparing a school shooting to mass "reeducation" camps and eradication of a culture that you claim to be terrorist? 

Okay lol. 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 2

Comparing a school shooting to mass "reeducation" camps and eradication of a culture that you claim to be terrorist? 

Okay lol. 

Yeah "lol" all you like, learn what the "reeducation" that you are so keen to attach to "eradication of culture" means before you drop the next "lol" and stop being an embarrassment to your friends and the forum members here

Terrorism becomes good education because it was bought and paid for by Uncle Sam? ... the Kurds got themselves some great education in honor and trust in that respect. 

~

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Yeah "lol" all you like, learn what the "reeducation" that you are so keen to attach to "eradication of culture" means before you drop the next "lol" and stop being an embarrassment to your friends and the forum members here

Terrorism becomes good education because it was bought and paid for by Uncle Sam? ... the Kurds got themselves some great education in honor and trust in that respect. 

~

We have alot of stories of these "reeducation" camps from people who escaped the region. I don't see why I should believe China's government over them.

There is proof of China trying to intemidate ex-pat activist into not talking about it.

I lol because I find the hostility of your post comedic. The rudeness you show to anyone who post anything against China is like nonething I see anyone else post on UM. 

Edit:

Also,

You are free to critique the U.S all you want. There are plenty of threads to do it. This thread however is about China's ****.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, spartan max2 said:

We have alot of stories of these "reeducation" camps from people who escaped the region. I don't see why I should believe China's government over them.

You go ahead then, I ain't stopping you, just giving you a heads up, you believe those so called "escapee" all you want, you're more invested in dog and pony shows anyway. 

~

There is proof of China trying to intemidate ex-pat activist into not talking about it.

Activists designed to undermine governments for regime change? You should prefer them to be shot on public squares instead? Don't break the laws and they can peddle their lies as much as they like, lawlessness shall not be tolerated, simple, China country China's laws. 

~

I lol because I find the hostility of your post comedic. The rudeness you show to anyone who post anything against China is like nonething I see anyone else post on UM. 

You forgot "only when addressing you with nonsense like yours" especially when what you call "hostility" here is just the truth; plain, simple and uncomfortable. 

You're welcome. 

~

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Since no-one else wants to point out the farcical spin to the original story, the fingerprint and facial recognition scanner is just part of the latest popular security gadget safety measure systems put in place by the private citizens themselves. 

It's no different that the usual mobile phone unlock capabilities so common nowadays. 

~

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, third_eye said:

You go ahead then, I ain't stopping you, just giving you a heads up, you believe those so called "escapee" all you want, you're more invested in dog and pony shows anyway. 

~

Activists designed to undermine governments for regime change? You should prefer them to be shot on public squares instead? Don't break the laws and they can peddle their lies as much as they like, lawlessness shall not be tolerated, simple, China country China's laws. 

~

You forgot "only when addressing you with nonsense like yours" especially when what you call "hostility" here is just the truth; plain, simple and uncomfortable. 

You're welcome. 

~

Personal insults from you is just a sign that you are triggered and emotional about the topic. 

Here are some of the escapees stories. If you can stomach reading anything that critiques China. 

https://www.haaretz.com/world-news/.premium.MAGAZINE-a-million-people-are-jailed-at-china-s-gulags-i-escaped-here-s-what-goes-on-inside-1.7994216

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Personal insults from you is just a sign that you are triggered and emotional about the topic. 

It's an honest assessment, if you see that as an insult that's on you, emotionally yours. 

~

41 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Here are some of the escapees stories. If you can stomach reading anything that critiques China. 

Here's a Jesus loves you to counter cringe your "million" that fits in a cracker box, 

[00.04:37]

Yeah man, Jesus loved you too... 

~

:lol:

• Confused 1

Even China tries to replace Jesus with Emperor Xi.

China, totally corrupted country in Earth.

https://www.christianitytoday.com/news/2017/november/china-christians-jesus-communist-president-xi-jinping-yugan.html

China hates all religion and only serves materialism.

Edited by Great Old Man
  • Thanks 1

I'm really worried about this because more than 30% of R.O.K people are Christian.

and  North Korea Kim really hates Christian and North Korea killed many Korean Christian during the history.

My ancestors ran away from North Region of Korea Because North Kim persecuted lots of Christian.

Church was burned, and Jerusalem Pyongyang(Pyongyang was once called Jerusalem in Asia) was totally devastated.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is ridiculous. If you choose to go live in China, UK, India, or anywhere else, you have to live by their laws and practices. What makes Christians think they are any different to any other group.  It is totally your choice whether you go abroad or not and if you do, then you need to find out the conditions, cultural practices etc of the country you are going to. I am absolutely certain the CIA, MI5, Mossad, etc etc have lists and lists of people who belong to different groups and they can pull these lists up on a computer in a second to find a person's profile. It is naieve to think otherwise.

The compound I live in as well as thousands of others have a main door system which uses either a face recognition camera or a card to get you through the front door. I dont like it, but that is the way it is going, and that is the way it will go in other countries too - unless you stop it now. The way the population of the US, UK, Australia, etc allows all the restrictions in the name of "National Security" because everyone has been brainwashed by the media into thinking there will be a bomb on every street. Yes, there have been some attacks, and some people have died, but the authorities are using these to move further towards a police state kind-of society where you will become the kind of country you fear most - Russia, China, etc. Actually, I dont think they are that bad and probably foreigners get a more lenient time than the native population do.

China is safer than the UK and US and probably many other countries too, so it just depends on what you want. Are you willing to live with certain restrictions to get other benefits? If not, then do not go there because you will be unhappy.

• Like 2

On 11/19/2019 at 1:47 PM, ocpaul20 said:

This is ridiculous. If you choose to go live in China, UK, India, or anywhere else, you have to live by their laws and practices. What makes Christians think they are any different to any other group.  It is totally your choice whether you go abroad or not and if you do, then you need to find out the conditions, cultural practices etc of the country you are going to. I am absolutely certain the CIA, MI5, Mossad, etc etc have lists and lists of people who belong to different groups and they can pull these lists up on a computer in a second to find a person's profile. It is naieve to think otherwise.

The compound I live in as well as thousands of others have a main door system which uses either a face recognition camera or a card to get you through the front door. I dont like it, but that is the way it is going, and that is the way it will go in other countries too - unless you stop it now. The way the population of the US, UK, Australia, etc allows all the restrictions in the name of "National Security" because everyone has been brainwashed by the media into thinking there will be a bomb on every street. Yes, there have been some attacks, and some people have died, but the authorities are using these to move further towards a police state kind-of society where you will become the kind of country you fear most - Russia, China, etc. Actually, I dont think they are that bad and probably foreigners get a more lenient time than the native population do.

China is safer than the UK and US and probably many other countries too, so it just depends on what you want. Are you willing to live with certain restrictions to get other benefits? If not, then do not go there because you will be unhappy.

But China, certainly, does  ridiculous thing to Christian.

Why they replace Jesus with their leader Emperor Xi?

YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT, China is absolute Big Brother Society.

Edited by Great Old Man