Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Christians in China being fingerprinted

Eldorado

Yeah, focusing on the good and ignoring the bad is called nationalism. Which is blind and causes a whole heap of troubles.

Governments and those in power need to be criticized and dissidenting voices need to be free to be heard. 

Unlike stuff like this:

China imprisoned at least 48 journalists in 2019, more than any other country, displacing Turkey as the most oppressive place for the profession.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-global-rights-journalists-graphic-idUSKBN1YF0KA

China jailed the most journalist of any nation this year.

Edited by spartan max2

I am not defending, but merely trying to show how many people do not understand what it is to live in another country. Cultures are so different because the educational system is different, the media is different so the programming of the population is different. People do not go to war zones or countries where there are problems without knowing the facts and dangers.

When we look at other countries, we have been brainwashed by the media and religion to take sides. Bad guys, good guys. One country against another, but each has its problems and solutions and we can learn from other country's solutions - if we step back and realise that we are all trying our best with the resources and history that we currently live with.

The arms industry and wars are a HUGE part of the economy of all major countries so what would you do? Keep the people thinking there are baddies out there ready to take what you have so that we can keep feeding the war machine. Watch the media narratives and see who is the current bad guy. Come on...wake up.

• Thanks 1

Thing is, sometimes it is forgotten that nightmares are also dreams, and dreams are more than usually, not real... 

~

39 minutes ago, third_eye said:

nightmares are also dreams, and dreams are more than usually, not real...

I think we may have a huge shock awaiting for us as to what is real.

Science is moving more and more towards a reality where there are many different dimensions and our consciousness can move between them with ease. Dreams are said to be an unreal fantasy but it may be that they are as real as our waking life but we - as a unit of consciousness - are experiencing 'life' in a different reality. Look at near death experiences and out of body experiences to show some examples where people report moving in different realities.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ocpaul20 said:

I think we may have a huge shock awaiting for us as to what is real.

Science is moving more and more towards a reality where there are many different dimensions and our consciousness can move between them with ease. Dreams are said to be an unreal fantasy but it may be that they are as real as our waking life but we - as a unit of consciousness - are experiencing 'life' in a different reality. Look at near death experiences and out of body experiences to show some examples where people report moving in different realities.

I have a difficult time enough with what's really going on, best I just keep to what's apparently real... 

~

On 12/18/2019 at 8:55 PM, ocpaul20 said:

I am not defending, but merely trying to show how many people do not understand what it is to live in another country. Cultures are so different because the educational system is different, the media is different so the programming of the population is different. People do not go to war zones or countries where there are problems without knowing the facts and dangers.

When we look at other countries, we have been brainwashed by the media and religion to take sides. Bad guys, good guys. One country against another, but each has its problems and solutions and we can learn from other country's solutions - if we step back and realise that we are all trying our best with the resources and history that we currently live with.

The arms industry and wars are a HUGE part of the economy of all major countries so what would you do? Keep the people thinking there are baddies out there ready to take what you have so that we can keep feeding the war machine. Watch the media narratives and see who is the current bad guy. Come on...wake up.

My issue is the CCP is working to indoctrinate people at a level above any other nation in modern times.

Just the examples that I noticed from this week alone. Changing top universities charters to get rid of "freedom of thought" and emphasize nationalism above it, which lead to some student protests that in Beijing, causing post to quickly get censored on social media.

And the second one is the stream of the U.S presidential nomination debate getting suddenly blacked out during a question about China. It came back on once the questions were over.

Plus, the one I posted at the top of this page showing that the CCP jailed the most journalist this year.

It's all just steps to indoctrinate people.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/19/asia/democratic-debate-china-feed-cut-intl-hnk/index.html

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-12-19/chinese-university-students-protest-after-freedom-of-thought-cut/11813006

Edited by spartan max2
  • Haha 1