Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Eldorado

Christians in China being fingerprinted

106 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

and then
On 11/16/2019 at 7:03 PM, spartan max2 said:

I lol because I find the hostility of your post comedic. The rudeness you show to anyone who post anything against China is like nonething I see anyone else post on UM. 

He does have a particular talent for nastiness, doesn't he?  He also sucks up to China so hard he ought to be a salesman for Hoover vacuums.  Anyone who isn't willing to accept the tyranny and atrocity of that regime is just a sold-out lemming.  Hopefully, someday they'll get to experience the same treatment they find acceptable for others.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
On 11/17/2019 at 2:35 AM, Piney said:

Guess where all those missing Latino children ICE "lost" are? 

Take a wild guess......It can be as wild as you like. :yes:

Given up for adoption, I don't know.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Golden Duck
On 11/17/2019 at 3:35 AM, Piney said:

Guess where all those missing Latino children ICE "lost" are? 

Take a wild guess......It can be as wild as you like. :yes:

Wild? I could be dark; but, the guy died.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
On 11/16/2019 at 8:22 AM, Piney said:

Casinos, smoke shops and pot farms......giving us vice was a really good idea.

Don't forget fireworks.  Indians are still burning down settler's cabins 

Nothing sets a parent into such rapid action with the garden hose  as when the neighbor kid's bottle rocket lands on his ceder shingle roof.  It hasn't rained in a couple of weeks the lawns are dried out and it was 104 degrees today. Perfect time for unpredictable fireworks.  Sure was fun as a kid though.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
On 11/16/2019 at 11:30 AM, spartan max2 said:

That excuses all human rights violations? Would the U.S making "reeducation" camps in Muslim communites be okay.

Also, it's really about the seperatist movement, the trend to want more independence there. That's why this minority is because targeted so much.

China wants to erase their culture with "reeducation" camps. 

The leeway you give China with these camps and culture eradication is crazy

The world knows horrid violations and abuses are happening with this community, yet you give them leeway because it's China. 

 

and libs want to erase Conservative, heterosexual, traditional family culture, they are not building camps just yet. they just do not have enough power, but they use media to attack and brainwash 24\7, school system to indoctrinate, create groups like antifa to attack, which is worst than camps as far as results

as for human rights, china has 1.5b people, we have 330mil, yet we incarcerate more than them, i think we should not be talking about them until our own house is clean. 

Edited by aztek
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats
On 11/17/2019 at 12:15 AM, and then said:

Just another example of a totalitarian government that demands control over all aspects of the lives of the people.  I'm sure that Xi and company don't want a growing population of citizens whose loyalties to the State are superceded by a religious faith that makes them willing to die to practice it, if need be.  That's no good at ALL ;)

 

Says the man who lives in a country where you pledge allegiance to a flag. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
25 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Says the man who lives in a country where you pledge allegiance to a flag. 

How is that comparable ? How does that make the USA a totalitarian police state in the style of China ? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats
11 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

How is that comparable ? How does that make the USA a totalitarian police state in the style of China ? 

He rails against mass indoctrination to loyalty to the state while forcing children to pledge allegiance to the state.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spartan max2
On 11/24/2019 at 3:22 PM, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

He rails against mass indoctrination to loyalty to the state while forcing children to pledge allegiance to the state.

That comparison is such a joke. 

I can go post whatever critiques or memes I want about my government online without any fears of repercussion. I can talk about it to people or start a newspaper/blog/etc without any feara of repercussions. 

Unlike with China. China's indoctrination is not comparable to people saying the pledge of allegiance lol. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phaeton80

 


..Lets just say its not just the Christians.

Edited by Phaeton80
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye

Criminals and terrorists come in all shades, size, color and religious beliefs 

~

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phaeton80
10 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

That comparison is such a joke. 

I can go post whatever critiques or memes I want about my government online without any fears of repercussion. I can talk about it to people or start a newspaper/blog/etc without any feara of repercussions. 

Unlike with China. China's indoctrination is not comparable to people saying the pledge of allegiance lol. 


..As long as youre regular joe, the comments of which to be readily ignored as 'conspiracy nonsense', yes. Although I understand where youre coming from, your nation is swiftly developing into a police state (like most Western nations these days) Im sure we could agree.

Police steadily transforming into military, deconstruction of civil rights, hunting down legitimate whistleblowers as 'enemies of the state'.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spartan max2
8 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:


..As long as youre regular joe, the comments of which to be readily ignored as 'conspiracy nonsense', yes. Although I understand where youre coming from, your nation is swiftly developing into a police state (like most Western nations these days) Im sure we could agree.

Police steadily transforming into military, deconstruction of civil rights, hunting down legitimate whistleblowers as 'enemies of the state'.

I definitely agree that in the U.S, as well as other nations, we have to be vigilant. 

There are those in power who seem to always want to erode the rights of it's people. 

I just disagree when issues we are trying to fight against in the U.S are used as a weak comparison to justify China's blatant oppression. 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jon the frog

Whatever.. religion need to go to the bin.  Government have other means now to control the population. Same thing happen elsewhere... arbitrary arrest or imprisonment exist more or less everywhere. Damn they are 1.4 billion in China... 

In 2016, 2.3 million people were incarcerated in the United States, at a rate of 698 people per 100,000 according to the World Prison Brief, China had an incarceration rate of 118 per 100,000 as of mid-2015.

 

Edited by Jon the frog
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phaeton80
44 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Criminals and terrorists come in all shades, size, color and religious beliefs 

~


Erm.. what are you implying here exactly? That these generalising 'one size fits all / guilty by association' inhumane policies are justified?!

Edited by Phaeton80

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye
Just now, Phaeton80 said:


Erm.. what are you implying here exactly? That these generalising 'one size fits all' inhumane policies are justified?!

You're being fed propaganda, look at recent developments and what the xinjiang people have achieved ...

Those so called "reeducation " is a poorly translated phrase designed for propaganda purposes, Muslims are doing well, don't worry,

~

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phaeton80
3 minutes ago, Jon the frog said:

Whatever.. religion need to go to the bin.  Government have other means now to control the population. Same thing happen everywhere, arbitrary arrest or imprisonment exist more or less everywhere  it's just that we have less in number because of population size. Damn they are 1.4 billion... 

In 2016, 2.3 million people were incarcerated in the United States, at a rate of 698 people per 100,000 according to the World Prison Brief, China had an incarceration rate of 118 per 100,000 as of mid-2015.

 


Beg to differ. Extremist ideologies (as they exist in the subcurrents of religious as well as areligious paradigms) as well as fascist oligarchies need to go to the bin.

Remove religion, and Man will find another flag under which to commit their crazy under, bet on it.
 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phaeton80
Just now, third_eye said:

You're being fed propaganda, look at recent developments and what the xinjiang people have achieved ...

Those so called "reeducation " is a poorly translated phrase designed for propaganda purposes, Muslims are doing well, don't worry,

~

 


Citations, please. Im expecting it to strongly indicate the Uyghur arent dicriminated against, arent seen - as a whole - to pose a direct threat to China / Chinese Communist party... treated as 2nd grade citizens.

Also, my point didnt revolve around the word 're education' (as opposed to, say, 'brainwashing'), as this is a concept which lies in the eye of the beholder, not unlike 'freedom fighter' Vs 'terrorist'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye
1 minute ago, Phaeton80 said:


Citations, please. Im expecting it to strongly indicate the Uyghur arent dicriminated against, arent seen - as a whole - to pose a direct threat to China / Chinese Communist party... treated as 2nd grade citizens.

Also, my point didnt revolve around the word 're education' (as opposed to, say, 'brainwashing'), as this is a concept which lies in the eye of the beholder, not unlike 'freedom fighter' Vs 'terrorist'.

Just look up what's been happening in the region, how the people are doing, I've got a football game to go watch, it's no big conspiracy or secret, 

Heck, you're more than capable of looking for references to that effect, I know, I seen your work, let's see you do something besides pander to the most desirable propaganda tune 

~

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jon the frog
43 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:


Beg to differ. Extremist ideologies (as they exist in the subcurrents of religious as well as areligious paradigms) as well as fascist oligarchies need to go to the bin.

Remove religion, and Man will find another flag under which to commit their crazy under, bet on it.
 

Yeah evil purpose always find a way... at least removing religion will get one option out !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phaeton80
1 hour ago, third_eye said:

Just look up what's been happening in the region, how the people are doing, I've got a football game to go watch, it's no big conspiracy or secret, 

Heck, you're more than capable of looking for references to that effect, I know, I seen your work, let's see you do something besides pander to the most desirable propaganda tune 

~

 

:huh: I usually 'pander the most desirable propaganda tune' do I.. Damn, got some sand in your vajayjay there?

Look three eyes, its common use for someone calling anothers' input 'propaganda' to counter it with some cited content indicating the veracity of such a implication. Im not going to do your work for you, especially given you are obviously in a superior position of knowledge regarding the subject at hand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye
4 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

 

:huh: I usually 'pander the most desirable propaganda tune' do I.. Damn, got some sand in your vajayjay there?

Look three eyes, its common use for someone calling anothers' input 'propaganda' to counter it with some cited content indicating the veracity of such a implication. Im not going to do your work for you, especially given you are obviously in a superior position of knowledge regarding the subject at hand.

Then you don't define propaganda with the same distinct appreciation that I do

My work? 

:lol:

Yeah, you carry on... 

~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phaeton80
32 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Then you don't define propaganda with the same distinct appreciation that I do

My work? 

:lol:

Yeah, you carry on... 

~


I dont know whats gotten into you all of a sudden (you normally seem like a rational, balanced individual), but asking someone to cite some sources after thesame individual just implicated the requestee with being fed propaganda, is an extremely fair proposition. So yeah, you claim something, you back it up.. your work - not mine.

Edited by Phaeton80

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye
22 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:


I dont know whats gotten into you all of a sudden (you normally seem like a rational, balanced individual), but asking someone to cite some sources after thesame individual just implicated the requestee with being fed propaganda, is an extremely fair proposition. So yeah, you claim something, you back it up.. your work - not mine.

You're getting your knickers all twisted for no reason , your irrational reaction is what is the knots here, I spelled it out clear as day for you, now you want me to do it all for you, then you spit in my face and claim innocence. I'm sorry if I don't have the time for nonsense like this. 

Like I said and I repeat, everything you need know to find is easily available, if you want it more simple than that, well, you can join the mob and go lynching armed with your favorite propaganda posters. 

It's late, I just endured a trying  94minutes of a football game on tv, I just got home and I am sleepy, I have a long day tomorrow for a weekend where I have to work , good night. 

~

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.