Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mass protest in Iran

DarkHunter

7 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Here's a thought, why not let they themselves come up with something and you guys stop making lives difficult for them so they can do something about it and then we take things as they come from there, if not, sorry buddy, I don't have spare change for you... 

.~

I actually agree with you on that!  Protest all you want in the street, but..until someone says this, inside their own country, nothing will change:

'Okay, Ali, here is the plan...we must get rid of the monsters'....'sorry Habib, not a good plan...here is a better plan'...'ah, excellent, let us enact this plan...shh...tell no one...we act at dawn!'

5 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Go read them again, critical thinking required, not included... 

~

Bad move, poor timing... did they? Or they were forced into action?

The general gets taken out, heads gotta roll, power shifts, jostling for ranks... Yeah, bloodbath, just the way you like it? 

~

Not bloody enough for you yet? 

~

The protest started before the general was taken out :tu:.

So you have no alternative option for the citizens your criticize. Cool.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, joc said:

I actually agree with you on that!  Protest all you want in the street, but..until someone says this, inside their own country, nothing will change:

'Okay, Ali, here is the plan...we must get rid of the monsters'....'sorry Habib, not a good plan...here is a better plan'...'ah, excellent, let us enact this plan...shh...tell no one...we act at dawn!'

The more the US attacks Iran, the stronger the monsters becomes...

~

Just now, spartan max2 said:

The protest started before the general was taken out :tu:

Is that some sort of a bonus answer? 

So what are you saying? 

They win? 

Best of luck to you... 

~

• Like 1

Just now, third_eye said:

~

Is that some sort of a bonus answer? 

So what are you saying? 

They win? 

Best of luck to you... 

~

Homie, I am just asking you to state a better alternative strategy for the Iranian protesters since you state they are doing the worst strategy. 

I might even agree with the alternative strategy. 

• Like 3

Just now, spartan max2 said:

Homie, I am just asking you to state a better alternative strategy for the Iranian protesters since you state they are doing the worst strategy. 

I might even agree with the alternative strategy. 

If I'm going to waste my time playing keyboard commander of the world or make believe supreme leader of planet earth I'll let you know, but this I know, the people of Iran knows what's best for themselves, they are Persians, they know their stuff.

~

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Conveniently amnesiac suddenly, aren't we? 

Convenient dodge of the question, isn't it ? 

Give me an example of where the USA has "imposed a dictatorship" 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, third_eye said:

If I'm going to waste my time playing keyboard commander of the world or make believe supreme leader of planet earth I'll let you know, but this I know, the people of Iran knows what's best for themselves, they are Persians, they know their stuff.

~

Also you:

Best of luck to them... 

Bad move poor timing, they couldn't have come up with a worse strategy than just blowing themselves up for "freedom

:innocent: lol.

Since you refuse to state your better alternative strategy, I'll just assume you do not have one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, RoofGardener said:

Convenient dodge of the question, isn't it ? 

Nice swerve into an evasive maneuvers did you? 

~

1 minute ago, RoofGardener said:

Give me an example of where the USA has "imposed a dictatorship" 

Are you arguing pedantry or definitive legality of criminal justice ?

~

1 minute ago, spartan max2 said:

Since you refuse to state your better alternative strategy, I'll just assume you do not have one.

You go ahead and assume that, I'll take that as confirmation of your deep seated presumptuous predilection for "scores"

~

1 minute ago, third_eye said:

Whoa Beck!

Let's qualify that one shall we!  I'm not actually amnesic so I will recount some recent history involving the US and Iran.  Obama gave the Iranians 1.5 Billion dollars.  How is that for an attack?  In other historical news...no one...since 1979 has laid a glove on Iran for fear of starting WWIII with the Ruskies.  In fact...Trump is the only US president to actually attack Iran!   And he wanted to attack Iran when they took out the first drone...and the military was just waiting for the word to go...when all of a sudden Trump said...No...I was told 150 Iranians would be killed.  150 human lives for 1 drone just doesn't seem right.  So he didn't.  But when the Iranians killed an American contractor, off came the gloves...but did he take out an airbase and kill hundreds of Iranians...NO...we killed exactly 2.  Solomeni and his numero uno.  It was every bit as Huge as if the Romulans took out Picard and Riker.  

It was Iran who accidentally shot a commercial jetliner out of the sky...and THAT is why the Iranian people are protesting in the street!

But...unless the Iranian People are prepared to fight the Republican Guard on their own...the way the Americans fought the British...they will never be free.  It's going to have to be like Mack in  Yertle the Turtle by Dr. Seuss.

But, as Yertle the Turtle King, lifted his hand And started to order and give the command, That plain little turtle below in the stack, That plain little turtle whose name was just Mack, Decided he'd taken enough. And he had. And that plain little lad got a little bit mad And that plain little Mack did a plain little thing. He burped! And his burp shook the throne of a king! And Yertle the Turtle, the king of the trees, The king of the air and the birds and the bees, The king of a house and a cow and a mule ... Well, that was the end of the Turtle King's rule! For Yertle, the King of all Sala-ma-Sond, Fell off his high throne and fell Plunk! in the pond! And today the Great Yertle, that Marvelous he, Is King of the Mud. That is all he can see. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, joc said:

Whoa Beck!

Let's qualify that one shall we!  I'm not actually amnesic so I will recount some recent history involving the US and Iran.  Obama gave the Iranians 1.5 Billion dollars.  How is that for an attack?  In other historical news...no one...since 1979 has laid a glove on Iran for fear of starting WWIII with the Ruskies.  In fact...Trump is the only US president to actually attack Iran!   And he wanted to attack Iran when they took out the first drone...and the military was just waiting for the word to go...when all of a sudden Trump said...No...I was told 150 Iranians would be killed.  150 human lives for 1 drone just doesn't seem right.  So he didn't.  But when the Iranians killed an American contractor, off came the gloves...but did he take out an airbase and kill hundreds of Iranians...NO...we killed exactly 2.  Solomeni and his numero uno.  It was every bit as Huge as if the Romulans took out Picard and Riker.  

It was Iran who accidentally shot a commercial jetliner out of the sky...and THAT is why the Iranian people are protesting in the street!

But...unless the Iranian People are prepared to fight the Republican Guard on their own...the way the Americans fought the British...they will never be free.  It's going to have to be like Mack in  Yertle the Turtle by Dr. Seuss.

But, as Yertle the Turtle King, lifted his hand And started to order and give the command, That plain little turtle below in the stack, That plain little turtle whose name was just Mack, Decided he'd taken enough. And he had. And that plain little lad got a little bit mad And that plain little Mack did a plain little thing. He burped! And his burp shook the throne of a king! And Yertle the Turtle, the king of the trees, The king of the air and the birds and the bees, The king of a house and a cow and a mule ... Well, that was the end of the Turtle King's rule! For Yertle, the King of all Sala-ma-Sond, Fell off his high throne and fell Plunk! in the pond! And today the Great Yertle, that Marvelous he, Is King of the Mud. That is all he can see. 

*Yawn.... *

cyrus from www.timesofisrael.com
8 Mar 2018 · US President Donald Trump in the White House, February 9, 2018, and an illustration of Cyrus the Great

~

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, third_eye said:

*Yawn.... *

~

So sorry to bore you...B) ....that bit about Piccard and Riker...that was good stuff man!  :yes:  ...if I do say so myself...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, joc said:

Whoa Beck!

Let's qualify that one shall we!  I'm not actually amnesic so I will recount some recent history involving the US and Iran.  Obama gave the Iranians 1.5 Billion dollars.  How is that for an attack?  In other historical news...no one...since 1979 has laid a glove on Iran for fear of starting WWIII with the Ruskies.  In fact...Trump is the only US president to actually attack Iran!   And he wanted to attack Iran when they took out the first drone...and the military was just waiting for the word to go...when all of a sudden Trump said...No...I was told 150 Iranians would be killed.  150 human lives for 1 drone just doesn't seem right.  So he didn't.  But when the Iranians killed an American contractor, off came the gloves...but did he take out an airbase and kill hundreds of Iranians...NO...we killed exactly 2.  Solomeni and his numero uno.  

And the other dozen or so in the cars with them. 

But they don't count right? Just 'collateral'? 

3 hours ago, joc said:

But...unless the Iranian People are prepared to fight the Republican Guard on their own...the way the Americans fought the British...they will never be free.

Well the Americans liberated a cargo of tea, sorry but the Americans were successful in their independence because of significant French intervention.

I think you are right, the Iranian people need to be leading the charge, but just like the revolutionary war, they will need more than a slogan and a rabble.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Grey Area said:

Well the Americans liberated a cargo of tea, sorry but the Americans were successful in their independence because of significant French intervention.

I think you are right, the Iranian people need to be leading the charge, but just like the revolutionary war, they will need more than a slogan and a rabble.

Dude...don't even try that with me.  

365849602_whipkick.jpg.99354c4819eb96ef1c53cdf17c7dba9b.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

31 minutes ago, joc said:

Dude...don't even try that with me.  

365849602_whipkick.jpg.99354c4819eb96ef1c53cdf17c7dba9b.jpg

Try what with you?

5 hours ago, third_eye said:

Nice swerve into an evasive maneuvers did you? 

~

Are you arguing pedantry or definitive legality of criminal justice ?

~

Umm.. I just wanted you to justify your statement about the USA imposing dictatorships. 

But.. I understand... you're embarrassed that you can't find any examples :P 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Setton said:

And the other dozen or so in the cars with them. 

But they don't count right? Just 'collateral'? 

Precisely ! 

2 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Umm.. I just wanted you to justify your statement about the USA imposing dictatorships. 

I may me wrong, but didnt the United States once prop up and support Saddam Hussein?

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, .AKUMA. said:

I may me wrong, but didnt the United States once prop up and support Saddam Hussein?

It was more of America, along with a few European countries , kept switching who they supported to keep the Iran-Iraq war going for as long as possible.

6 hours ago, Grey Area said:

Try what with you?

This:

7 hours ago, Grey Area said:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

You have no idea what "justify" means do you? 

~

6 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Yes, I embarrassed for you... 

9 Mar 2013 · A campaign of political repression carried out by US-backed Latin American dictatorships in the 70s and 80s ...
~
Operation Condor (Spanish: Operación Cóndor, also known as Plan Cóndor; Portuguese: Operação Condor) was a United States-backed campaign of political repression and state terror involving intelligence operations and assassination of opponents, officially and formally implemented in November 1975 by the right-wing dictatorships of the Southern Cone of South America.
~

... But then again, you don't know what embarrassment actually means either, do you? 

~

7 hours ago, joc said:

This:

The reality of the revolutionary war

Fine the US did it all alone and then built the Statue of Liberty out of the rifles of dead Red Coats. 

Now let’s talk about the awesome dude that was Chris Columbus, just please no more karate meme’s. 

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, .AKUMA. said:

Pinochet, the Talibans parents, Oh wait FREAKING IRAN :lol:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, third_eye said:

You have no idea what "justify" means do you? 

~

Yes, I embarrassed for you... 

... But then again, you don't know what embarrassment actually means either, do you? 

~

Ahhh.. operation Condor. THOSE where the days.

Of course, while the USA did indeed offer assistance to resist Soviet Communist subversion in South America, they didn't exactly IMPOSE dictators on the populations. The dictators where already there. :)

• Like 1