Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Nasca Lines discovered

Ozfactor

Interesting. They seem different somehow, and some of the pictures seemed to focus on one area to make their picture and ignored adjacent lines to me. The "bird" was kind of out there LOL.

Be interesting to learn more about this :) 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

Interesting. They seem different somehow, and some of the pictures seemed to focus on one area to make their picture and ignored adjacent lines to me. The "bird" was kind of out there LOL.

Be interesting to learn more about this :) 

The bird is out there, so is the double headed snake feasting on humans :) 

Edited by Ozfactor
  • Like 6

That double headed snake I swear that it looked to me as if the lines continued below it so I wonder at the interpretation of it, not knowing more about it.

It is interesting.

• Like 4

I hope they get the chance to LIDAR the range, I'm sure there's more to see than just mysterious pictures on the ground 

~

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

3 hours ago, Ozfactor said:

The bird is out there, so is the double headed snake feasting on humans :) 

To me according to the position of tne bodies, it looks like the snake was eating on the left side, shiting out a body on the right side. If you look at the image closely the snakes head on the left has eyes while the image on the right doesn't. It could also represent death and rebirth, but who knows.

Nice thread, I really enjoyed it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Not A Rockstar said:

That double headed snake I swear that it looked to me as if the lines continued below it so I wonder at the interpretation of it, not knowing more about it.

It is interesting.

It looks more like a stylized rattler with a detached rattle and tongue. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm not saying its Aliens but its Aliens :)

• Haha 4

Nov 18, 2019 – Yamagata University has announced the discovery of 143 geoglyphs on the Nazca Pampa and surrounding areas in Peru, including one found in a study using artificial intelligence technology.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2019/11/18/national/science-health/yamagata-university-ancient-geoglyphs-peru-nazca/

Edited by debra odem
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Scholar4Truth said:

ack.jpg.95960eb3891d9809839523a641dd1e2a.jpg

Harte

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

I am thinking someone was a Hello Kitty fan, since there are several outlines that look like a cat with big eyes and an O shaped mouth.

Maybe someone with a diffferent culture would interpret those areas completely differently.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

I am thinking someone was a Hello Kitty fan, since there are several outlines that look like a cat with big eyes and an O shaped mouth.

Maybe someone with a diffferent culture would interpret those areas completely differently.

I agree . Our culture, conditioning, religion, life experiences etc influences everything we see and the researches would take that into account and try to see the lines from the perspective of the culture/peoples who made the lines but our culture would influence our interpretation. Some of the Australian Aboriginal cave art is thousands of years old and some is very faded but the Australian Aboriginal culture is still very much alive, and the meanings behind the cave art have been passed down through the generations to our present time. One of my favourites in Australian cave art is the Wandjina. Wandjina looks similar to the classic alien in 'western culture' but Wandjina isn't just a picture on a rock, Wandjina is the rock, it is the trees, the sky, the water, Wandjina is everything and to think anything other than Wandjina being everything is very offensive to Wandjina people. 

Wandjina-7.jpg

Edited by Ozfactor
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, Scholar4Truth said:

Dont be silly, its obviously Atlantis. Its allways Atlantis. :rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Sometimes it's Atlantis' evil twin, Sitnalta.

Harte

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Dont be silly, its obviously Atlantis. Its allways Atlantis. :rolleyes:

You had to firkin say it didn't ya!!! :angry:

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Harte said:

Sometimes it's Atlantis' evil twin, Sitnalta.

Harte

The Atlantean used the lines as a racetrack, they called it NAZCA racing. :whistle:

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

No! Anybody with eyes can see that they aren't even drawing the lines correctly. Theres lines below not drawn and parts not included. Also that "two headed snake" very clearly is a bit longer than the idiotic drawing on the picture... 

1 hour ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

The Atlantean used the lines as a racetrack, they called it NAZCA racing. :whistle:

STOP IT!!! JUST STOP IT!!! <_<

Damn Swedes!!! :angry:

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Piney said:

STOP IT!!! JUST STOP IT!!! <_<

Make me. :gun:

3 hours ago, Piney said:

Damn Swedes!!! :angry:

Your mean. :cry:

I thought about reporting you to a moderator, but then I remembered that @kmt_sesh can be just as mean as you are. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I thought about reporting you to a moderator, but then I remembered that @kmt_sesh can be just as mean as you are. 

You know me too well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

18 hours ago, Kenemet said:

Most of these seem to be pareidolia.  I'm really not convinced with most of them.

It would be nice to see the photos without the imposed outlines drawn over them like the first example to get our own impressions.

MDagger

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I think Nazca peeps used  those lines for religion purpose. I mean how would you else explained such a Sizifs work? Nevertheless Nazca are cool. Same as Inca, Toltec, Olmecs, Anasazi and my fav Maya.

• Like 1