Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Hankenhunter

President Trump having chest pains?

67 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

and then

Fark is just a satire site and I could find nothing about "chest pains" on Fox.  

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
21 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

I did a web search on this issue, if it did occur it is being kept very quite. The only sites I could find talking about it are fringe sites, no major media I could find is caring this story. If this is true I wish the President and his family all the best.

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hankenhunter
3 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I did a web search on this issue, if it did occur it is being kept very quite. The only sites I could find talking about it are fringe sites, no major media I could find is caring this story. If this is true I wish the President and his family all the best.

That's why I posted it here, not the pol tab. Somethings transcend politics. Personally, I hope it's not true. Bad things would begin happening. Like the inevitable blame laying, among others.

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hankenhunter
17 minutes ago, and then said:

Fark is just a satire site and I could find nothing about "chest pains" on Fox.  

Fark is first and foremost a news aggregator. The humorous titles are a way of staying sane amoungst all the bad news.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
7 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I did a web search on this issue, if it did occur it is being kept very quite. The only sites I could find talking about it are fringe sites, no major media I could find is caring this story. If this is true I wish the President and his family all the best.

 

5 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

That's why I posted it here, not the pol tab. Somethings transcend politics. Personally, I hope it's not true. Bad things would begin happening. Like the inevitable blame laying, among others.

 

Thats actually weird because earlier several MSM sites had stories not about chest pain but about Trump making an unexpected trip to his doctor. If I recall the article said he "unexpectedly completed half his annual physical"

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
7 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

If this is true I wish the President and his family all the best.

I feel the same way but I think we both know how half the country would react if, God forbid, he got a bad diagnosis or died suddenly.  America may be hopelessly broken.  Anyone who would use such an occasion to attack him or belittle him would be scum, IMO.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
1 minute ago, Hankenhunter said:

Fark is first and foremost a news aggregator. The humorous titles are a way of staying sane amoungst all the bad news.

I'll take your word for that but in this case it sounds more like clickbait for the anti-Trump brigades.  When you consider that he's 73 and overweight, his schedule should be grinding him down but the guy actually looks the same or better since 2016.  I guess the history of no smoking or drinking makes the difference.  I'm 59, never smoked anything but weed for a couple of years and there is no way I could keep up with his pace.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hankenhunter
14 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

 

 

Thats actually weird because earlier several MSM sites had stories not about chest pain but about Trump making an unexpected trip to his doctor. If I recall the article said he "unexpectedly completed half his annual physical"

 

Yes, I read that on another site. White house staff said he took some of his rare free time and thought to have "half" of his check up done. Some thing is hinky because of the amount of time he was there. Much longer than his standard physical. Dang, I wish I could remember the other web site. Between the two, I thought it legit enough to post. If I'm wrong, I will of course apologize. 

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hankenhunter
4 minutes ago, and then said:

I'll take your word for that but in this case it sounds more like clickbait for the anti-Trump brigades.  When you consider that he's 73 and overweight, his schedule should be grinding him down but the guy actually looks the same or better since 2016.  I guess the history of no smoking or drinking makes the difference.  I'm 59, never smoked anything but weed for a couple of years and there is no way I could keep up with his pace.

You do know that he never goes out without make-up being applied dont you? Anyway I didn't place this here to disparage the man. I can go to the pol tab for that. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Just now, Hankenhunter said:

Yes, I read that on another site. White house staff said he took some of his rare free time and thought to have "half" of his check up done. Some thing is hinky because of the amount of time he was there. Much longer than his standard physical. Dang, I wish I could remember the other web site. Between the two, I thought it legit enough to post.

I just found this on it  President Trump's medical exam was unscheduled, source said 

I agree its hinky. Possibly a precursor for a health excuse to step down? I know I know he's a "fighter" and a "counterpuncher" and all of that but above and beyond and long before he was any of that he is a spoiled snowflake with an outsized ego and IDK that when push comes to shove he'll be able to handle having that scarlet I engraved next to his name for eternity.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
1 minute ago, Hankenhunter said:

 Anyway I didn't place this here to disparage the man. I can go to the pol tab for that. 

You are a much better human than I am....I will now skulk away in shame

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dumbledore the Awesome

As I keep trying to warn all you people who are just longing for some way of getting rid of him, be careful what you wish for. You know that Vice President Pence will simply step in. Do be careful with your gloating. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hankenhunter
15 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

You are a much better human than I am....I will now skulk away in shame

I have to admit that I too had a moment. But being a humanistic person, I can't wish evil on anyone. Only justice. You admitted it, thats what counts, Farmer.

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hankenhunter
Just now, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

As I keep trying to warn all you people who are just longing for some way of getting rid of him, be careful what you wish for. You know that Vice President Pence will simply step in. Do be careful with your gloating. 

I don't want any gloating on this thread. People can open another thread in the pol tab if they they need to vent.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
2 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

As I keep trying to warn all you people who are just longing for some way of getting rid of him, be careful what you wish for. You know that Vice President Pence will simply step in. Do be careful with your gloating. 

Their absolute dedication to removing him is an indicator that they are actually obsessed and think about him far more than his supporters do.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77

 Here's hoping the rumors are false :tu: :D

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hankenhunter
3 minutes ago, and then said:

Their absolute dedication to removing him is an indicator that they are actually obsessed and think about him far more than his supporters do.

Please A.T., no politics. Just well wishes or further information.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain Risky
13 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

As I keep trying to warn all you people who are just longing for some way of getting rid of him, be careful what you wish for. You know that Vice President Pence will simply step in. Do be careful with your gloating. 

yeah but he doesn't tweet. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hankenhunter

fark_4VOsq62c0Q66_akOROFSI43u6rI.jpg

This just seems....out of character.

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kismit
31 minutes ago, and then said:

I feel the same way but I think we both know how half the country would react if, God forbid, he got a bad diagnosis or died suddenly.  America may be hopelessly broken.  Anyone who would use such an occasion to attack him or belittle him would be scum, IMO.  

If there is any of that sort of nastiness on here I will be happy to remove it and reprimand if needed.

No matter what somebody’s politics are there is no need to relish in the suffering of human beings.

  • Thanks 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gwynbleidd

Here's another one here:

https://heavy.com/news/2019/11/trump-chest-pain/

This one has some tweets referring to Trump visiting Walter Reed (hospital?) as Trump was there to begin the first part of his annual physical, usually in February or beginning of the year. 

It seems like a bunch of overlapping communication which has somehow gotten all mixed up in the end translation.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hankenhunter
1 minute ago, Gwynbleidd said:

Here's another one here:

https://heavy.com/news/2019/11/trump-chest-pain/

This one has some tweets referring to Trump visiting Walter Reed (hospital?) as Trump was there to begin the first part of his annual physical, usually in February or beginning of the year. 

It seems like a bunch of overlapping communication which has somehow gotten all mixed up in the end translation.

I'm not so sure anymore. His handlers would want to keep everything on the down low because it would definitely affect the markets and the economy. Not to mention the odious things that would occur. Anyway, my Hankensense kicked in in and I've learned to listen to it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hankenhunter
 

This is very mysterious today. President Trump’s trip to Walter Reed National Medical Center was previously unscheduled, a source familiar with the matter told CNN.

The visit was not on the Saturday public schedule. It was also not on the internal schedule.

 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hankenhunter
POwzzbMn_bigger.png

The fact that the movement to Walter Reed by motorcade was off the record is a sign that today’s trip was *not planned in advance* — off the record movements like that are generally kept that way for security reasons if there has not been time to fully secure the motorcade route.

 

MORE: I reached out to the Montgomery County, Maryland (Walter Reed location) police. The spox I talked with said they did not get any sort of heads up for @realDonaldTrump’s trip to Walter Reed to

Motorcade/helipad-adjacent road closures for past vists were announced in advance

 
 
Read into this what you will. I'm just showing some of the things that earlier caught my attention.
Edited by Hankenhunter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.