Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

President Trump having chest pains?

Hankenhunter

Does anyone think it’s a bit weird that the White House press secretary is out on Saturday night saying the president is incredibly healthy right after he went in and had a surprise medical appointment on a Saturday. https://twitter.com/jasonscampbell/status/1195889218733654016 

1 hour ago, and then said:

I feel the same way but I think we both know how half the country would react if, God forbid, he got a bad diagnosis or died suddenly.  America may be hopelessly broken.  Anyone who would use such an occasion to attack him or belittle him would be scum, IMO.  

I am not going play politics into what I said, my comments were sincere and there's nothing more to it than that. I do agree though if this were true anyone making negative comments would certainly be a scum bag.

However, can you ever not use a political angle in a thread, even above you had to add politics.

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

I did a web search on this issue, if it did occur it is being kept very quite. The only sites I could find talking about it are fringe sites, no major media I could find is caring this story. If this is true I wish the President and his family all the best.

I don't see anything either from any major media. Only that he left 2 hours after he got there. It's all fringe sites.

• Like 2

It's really sad that even in a situation like this people have to inject politics into a thread like this, but I suppose it's to be expected. If these reports turn out to have merit, I hope that politics can be put aside and well wishes and respect can be shown. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

It's really sad that even in a situation like this people have to inject politics into a thread like this, but I suppose it's to be expected. If these reports turn out to have merit, I hope that politics can be put aside and well wishes and respect can be shown. 

People are what they are these days. It's only been a month since Sanders was hospitalized for heart issues. He had his surgery and has thankfully been doing well since. Maybe that's why these fringe sites are saying all this. Trump was only at the hospital for about 2 hours so I don't think there's anything serious. He may have decided to go in a little early while he had some rare down time. I'm just happy I don't Twitter.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, susieice said:

People are what they are these days. It's only been a month since Sanders was hospitalized for heart issues. He had his surgery and has thankfully been doing well since. Maybe that's why these fringe sites are saying all this. Trump was only at the hospital for about 2 hours so I don't think there's anything serious. He may have decided to go in a little early while he had some rare down time. I'm just happy I don't Twitter.

I agree Susieice, thanks for the update.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hankenhunter said:

fark_4VOsq62c0Q66_akOROFSI43u6rI.jpg

This just seems....out of character.

He's in his 70s. There could be hundreds of reasons for him seeing a doctor. All he eats is garbage so maybe he's just constipated.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, and then said:

Fark is just a satire site and I could find nothing about "chest pains" on Fox.  

You're looking for a story potentially damaging to Trump ...on FOX?

:blink:

Edited by acute
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, acute said:

You're looking for a story potentially damaging for Trump ...on FOX?

That is strange acute, thanks for pointing that out. I heard on CNN that he is now under investigation by the Democrats for treason and they have called for hearings on the matter.

• Like 1

Fake heart pains. . a hoax.     Seriously though, sort of, I wonder if he is on blood pressure medicine?! !

he seems a bit high strung.

Edited by lightly

8 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

He's in his 70s. There could be hundreds of reasons for him seeing a doctor. All he eats is garbage so maybe he's just constipated.

He’s full of something, alright.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Holy ufo theories batman, my threads been conspiratized.:lol:  Just noticed. Ah well, the mods are right with this one. 

Edited by Hankenhunter

4 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Trump needs executive time until 2pm and no public appearances all day the Monday after his "routine" hospital visit

https://www.fark.com/goto/10623524/twitter.com/ddale8/status/1196211271047270400

Interesting.

Well since your threads been conspiracized heres mine:

Trump's visit was a precursor to his announcing that a genetic condition is forcing him to step down. It cant be a heart issue because that would be a sign of weakness so my money is on something he can say he inherited from whichever parent he dislikes the most.

Then he can forever say that he wasnt impeached  and it wasnt his fault that he had to quit (before he could be impeached).

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Trump's visit was a precursor to his announcing that a genetic condition is forcing him to step down. It cant be a heart issue because that would be a sign of weakness so my money is on something he can say he inherited from whichever parent he dislikes the most.

Then he can forever say that he wasnt impeached  and it wasnt his fault that he had to quit (before he could be impeached).

You aren't the only one. I've seen the same sentiment many times today. Some of the proponents of that theory we're quite persuasive as they listed all of the anomalies of that trip. No scheduling, the big cut-back to his "work" schedule, the late night tweet by the Whitehouse, timing, and a few other things. 

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Mine wasnt the only nose twitching. The links and tweets are starting to pop up. 

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/11/16/1900048/-Trump-and-his-chest-discomfort-go-to-Walter-Reed

tweets are starting to poop up on the internet? You mean the internet is rife with uninformed and no doubt gleeful speculation? Well, get away. Whoever would have thought that?

• Haha 2

^ pop, not poop. :mellow:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Honestly, there's nothing you lot love more is there. 

chest pains do not 100% mean heart issues, it could be acid reflex and GERD, combine stress and junk food, and none cardiac chest pains are very possible

• Like 1

actually i think it may very well be regular check up,  since dems, libs, progs, and pretty much any idiot and his dog want to see him burn, die, gone, ,,,, he may be sabotaged in some way during his annual, if his enemies expect him. i would do the same if i was him, i would not let anyone know or even guess what, i was doing and when.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, aztek said:

actually i think it may very well be regular check up,  since dems, libs, progs, and pretty much any idiot and his dog want to see him burn, die, gone, ,,,, he may be sabotaged in some way during his annual, if his enemies expect him. i would do the same if i was him, i would not let anyone know or even guess what, i was doing and when.

Not to sure about that.

https://www.fark.com/goto/10624504

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Thanks 1

Team Trump describe trumps health.

Every one else.

EJrnjyBWoAAVjo-.jpeg

16 hours ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

^ pop, not poop. :mellow:

Same thing?