Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

President Trump having chest pains?

Hankenhunter

16 hours ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

Honestly, there's nothing you lot love more is there. 

Trump is a one man conspiracy theory. Better get used to it or turn off your computer because it's not going away any time soon. Not to mention the outlandish theories Trumps damage control has been spewing at the hearings. Now those are conspiracy theories. But that's ok right? It's always the horrid libs that are wrong. Tis funny, I always thought Dumbledore was a pretty progressive kinda guy in the movie series. 

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 1

Press Watch: Why was Trump rushed to the hospital? Count on the media to swallow official lies

The complete inability of the political press corps to respond properly to even the most obvious deceptions emerging from the Trump White House has never been more evident than over the weekend, when Trump was rushed to Walter Reed hospital and his press office provided an explanation that was not remotely credible. 

Yet despite knowing full well that the explanation was full of lies, our elite political reporters put those lies in their headlines and lead paragraphs, leaving their readers and viewers either duped or reduced to trying to discern the truth through some form of tea-leaf reading Kremlinology.

Is there no lie so blatant the Washington press corps will refuse to spread it? The question comes up almost daily. 

• Like 1

Heh, heh

The physician says one hour, trump says two. Click and read the comments. Some interesting points being made.

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 1

On 11/17/2019 at 3:39 AM, Hankenhunter said:

That's why I posted it here, not the pol tab. Somethings transcend politics. Personally, I hope it's not true. Bad things would begin happening. Like the inevitable blame laying, among others.

Hilary would surely somehow get the blame,,,

Hillary was wearing a catheter and hawking up green bile but we weren't allowed to speculate on that. In fact, I remember CNN saying that "unless you're a Doctor" you should keep your opinions to yourself.

Trump goes in and out of the hospital within a few short hours and it's wall to wall media coverage. If there was something seriously wrong with him, don't you think the Doctors would be keeping him over night? His cholesterol levels and blood pressure are actually looking good, by the way. 

This is more distraction. There are really deep and intense stories that need to be covered right now but no one is doing it. ABC News leaks show they were told to squash Epstein coverage by the Royal Family and that breaking story got a day's worth of coverage. These media execs must be sweating buckets cause they know that we know what's going on but they aren't going to cover it. The genie is out of the bottle and Prince Andrew's latest BBC interview is throwing gas on an already huge dumpster fire.

But by all means, let's continue speculating about Trump's health related non-issues. Hey! Did you see what Melanie is wearing? They weren't holding hands...that must mean their marriage is in shambles!

Who cares.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

Hillary was wearing a catheter and hawking up green bile but we weren't allowed to speculate on that. In fact, I remember CNN saying that "unless you're a Doctor" you should keep your opinions to yourself.

Trump goes in and out of the hospital within a few short hours and it's wall to wall media coverage. If there was something seriously wrong with him, don't you think the Doctors would be keeping him over night? His cholesterol levels and blood pressure are actually looking good, by the way. 

This is more distraction. There are really deep and intense stories that need to be covered right now but no one is doing it. ABC News leaks show they were told to squash Epstein coverage by the Royal Family and that breaking story got a day's worth of coverage. These media execs must be sweating buckets cause they know that we know what's going on but they aren't going to cover it. The genie is out of the bottle and Prince Andrew's latest BBC interview is throwing gas on an already huge dumpster fire.

But by all means, let's continue speculating about Trump's health related non-issues. Hey! Did you see what Melanie is wearing? They weren't holding hands...that must mean their marriage is in shambles!

Who cares.

Source? I don't remember that. 

I remember she swooned a bit and immediately right wing television was saying she had alzheimer's, brain tumors and was perhaps in a weakened state from not eating enough babies.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

Who cares.

Yeah but the real question should be why they are so obsessed with him.  It just isn't natural, man.  I could see it if he had been given a chance for the first couple of months but that wasn't the case.  Oh no, they went straight to extreme hatred 0-100 in no time.  That's why his base can't see leaving him even when he does things that we don't want or appreciate.  What other option is there?  THEM?  Not in a million lifetimes.  They should actually hope he does get re-elected.  It will put off the conflict another few years.  We are NEVER going back to the Obama days.  Whoever the next Prog president is can pound sand with forcible social engineering or attempting to limit 2A.  Wouldn't be prudent ;) 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, and then said:

Yeah but the real question should be why they are so obsessed with him. 

He has infected you with his egomania. The obsession is with America, the Constitution and American values, not Trump. Trump just happens to be the man demonstrably working to destroy all of those things.

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

He has infected you with his egomania. The obsession is with America, the Constitution and American values, not Trump. Trump just happens to be the man demonstrably working to destroy all of those things.

• Haha 1

On November 19, 2019 at 7:45 AM, Robotic Jew said:

I think it was probably a panic attack brought on by his apparent amphetamine abuse. We'll never know for sure though. 

Hmmm,  if true, that just might explain some of his ,extremely odd, behavior.. and his sweet disposition.   Does he ever sleep?  Who in their right mind is on Twitter all hours of the night?

eta: (extremely odd)

Edited by lightly
  • Like 1

On 11/17/2019 at 12:46 AM, and then said:

feel the same way but I think we both know how half the country would react if, God forbid, he got a bad diagnosis or died suddenly.  America may be hopelessly broken.  Anyone who would use such an occasion to attack him or belittle him would be scum, IMO.  

Well, I don't think you know facts, just your opinion of the other side.  For or against Trump, anybody that thinks would not wish ill upon the president at this time.  It is not hard to imagine the chaos that would ensue.  I think you are using your imagination of what the other side is thinking to further cement your own beliefs and relegate them to the scum category.  Maybe you are just preparing yourself for the war you hope is coming.

22 hours ago, Robotic Jew said:

Source? I don't remember that. 

I remember she swooned a bit and immediately right wing television was saying she had alzheimer's, brain tumors and was perhaps in a weakened state from not eating enough babies.

Oh, she did more than "swoon". Her security detail was working over time to help her hobble around. More than one person in her inner circle has said she has a real drinking problem that went critical after Trump won. She also doesn't seem to handle stress well and putting all of that on a 70 year old body is a recipe for disaster.

She would never admit to needing a catheter for the same reasons Trump would never admit to any real health ailments. But with a few pictures and an odd video, it seems like the most likely scenario. Not sure where her health is at in 2019.

1 hour ago, lightly said:

Who in their right mind is on Twitter all hours of the night?

Some people here on UM don't seem to sleep or anything else. :lol:

• Like 1

On 11/17/2019 at 9:46 AM, and then said:

I feel the same way but I think we both know how half the country would react if, God forbid, he got a bad diagnosis or died suddenly.  America may be hopelessly broken.  Anyone who would use such an occasion to attack him or belittle him would be scum, IMO.  

What, you mean like Trump did ad naseum with the Clinton woman?

:innocent: 

Oh lawd.. give me a freakin break.

Edited by Phaeton80
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

What, you mean like Trump did ad naseum with the Clinton woman?

:innocent: 

Oh lawd.. give me a freakin break.

**** they already started it with Biden a couple of weeks ago.

One day psychology classes will use this era in politics as a case study in projection. These *******s have it down to an artform.

• Like 1