Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
UM-Bot

Officers were ordered to erase UFO evidence

Recommended Posts

 
Hankenhunter

The plot thickens. I'd read some of this before. The part where two videos were stolen from a locker. Here maybe? Are all the vets released any secrecy oaths. Stuff keeps trickling out.

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AllPossible

If some country on earth whether it was the US or not had that in 2004, I cant imagine what they're working on now. Even technology available to the public has dramatically changed. No Iphones, HD tvs, self driving cars all only 15 years ago. Imagine having basically an unlimited budget with some really smart people working on very techincal projects.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ExoPaul

The thing I don’t understand is WHY the US Military are being open about it and confirming it as genuine, and why they are letting veterans speak more and more about it.
I think that this leak and subsequent acknowledgment is meant to be a form of media message aimed at a particular country that built whatever it is. 
It all feels like “We know you have it, we know you built it, and our pilots were able to intercept it!”

If that is the case, which country built it? To me, it is more than likely China. 
 

Of course, it could be alien, but somehow I think if Aliens did visit us, and were on a similar biological evolution as us but different technological evolution, that allowed them to travel the universe, then I feel they would use larger ships stationed far out in space, and then use very small drones to surveil us. For example, it might not be unfathomable that a technically advanced race could have a surveillance drone the size of a golf ball. It would highly be unlikely (considering where our technology is going) that they spy on us using large manned ships. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nnicolette

Why do the people in black helecopters always follow the ufos who are they?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tortugabob

Weather balloons or Chinese lanterns. Nothing to see here people. Move along.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats
2 hours ago, Nnicolette said:

Why do the people in black helecopters always follow the ufos who are they?

They’re the cleaners, the ones who clean things up and make sure everyone knows it was swamp gas reflecting light from Venus onto a weather balloon.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NCC1701

I also follow any order from unknown individuals.

It is 2004 and the US Navy still uses videotapes.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist

Captain Fravor says these stories are false. He stated that at recent UFO conferences where he spoke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats
6 hours ago, NCC1701 said:

I also follow any order from unknown individuals.

It is 2004 and the US Navy still uses videotapes.

Solid state technology has a lot going for it that digital (still in its infancy in 2004) lacked (can’t be hacked for one).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dejarma

what utter crap zzzzzz :sleepy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThereWeAreThen
On 11/17/2019 at 5:07 PM, ExoPaul said:

The thing I don’t understand is WHY the US Military are being open about it and confirming it as genuine, and why they are letting veterans speak more and more about it.
I think that this leak and subsequent acknowledgment is meant to be a form of media message aimed at a particular country that built whatever it is. 
It all feels like “We know you have it, we know you built it, and our pilots were able to intercept it!”

If that is the case, which country built it? To me, it is more than likely China. 
 

Of course, it could be alien, but somehow I think if Aliens did visit us, and were on a similar biological evolution as us but different technological evolution, that allowed them to travel the universe, then I feel they would use larger ships stationed far out in space, and then use very small drones to surveil us. For example, it might not be unfathomable that a technically advanced race could have a surveillance drone the size of a golf ball. It would highly be unlikely (considering where our technology is going) that they spy on us using large manned ships. 

Simple. Its called misinformation. Create their own rumours about what their doing to distract people from other "stuff" they are actually doing.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
ChrLzs

What a load of useless unverifiable horse puckey.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Golden Duck

TTSA = Tom Talks S??? Again

  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Golden Duck
On 11/18/2019 at 3:07 AM, ExoPaul said:

The thing I don’t understand is WHY the US Military are being open about it and confirming it as genuine, and why they are letting veterans speak more and more about it.
I think that this leak and subsequent acknowledgment is meant to be a form of media message aimed at a particular country that built whatever it is. 
It all feels like “We know you have it, we know you built it, and our pilots were able to intercept it!”

If that is the case, which country built it? To me, it is more than likely China. 
 

Of course, it could be alien, but somehow I think if Aliens did visit us, and were on a similar biological evolution as us but different technological evolution, that allowed them to travel the universe, then I feel they would use larger ships stationed far out in space, and then use very small drones to surveil us. For example, it might not be unfathomable that a technically advanced race could have a surveillance drone the size of a golf ball. It would highly be unlikely (considering where our technology is going) that they spy on us using large manned ships. 

When they know China has built stealth aircraft they say "China has built stealth aircraft."

https://www.airforcetimes.com/flashpoints/2019/02/02/us-intelligence-reveals-another-mysterious-chinese-stealth-bomber-project/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vaz
On 11/17/2019 at 11:25 AM, UM-Bot said:

Former USS Nimitz officers claim that 'unknown individuals' ordered them to hand over all the recordings.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/332111/officers-were-ordered-to-erase-ufo-evidence

Nothing new here.  It's happened to many folk.  Robert Jacobs was another example.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7Uy39xem3o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ernest

I wish aliens would abduct me to their world

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist
6 hours ago, Vaz said:

Nothing new here.  It's happened to many folk.  Robert Jacobs was another example.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7Uy39xem3o

Again no evidence. Please continue falling for all of the stories people tell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Troublehalf

Interestingly Cmdr. David Fravor said that no 'men in suits' came onto the USS Nimitz. He also said the event wasn't classified and he wasn't told not to say anything. However USS Princeton had been following these objects for two weeks, so it is possible that they were 'shut down' so to speak. If the UFO (which, again, does not mean alien craft) was a non-US aircraft, they technically performed an act of war on the USA when the object jammed radar scans from Cmdr. David Fravor's aircraft (I think it was a Super Hornet, but might not have been, can't remember). However they were in training mode; which no live ordnance installed, simply dummy tubes to replicate weight so to speak. He also said nobody talked to the other three people who saw the object. I dunno where he said his tapes were stolen from, however. It's interesting whatever. If it is a man-made vehicle and the event truly happened the way it did, then it is a massive step-up in technological progress. Whomever has this tech, they're much better than what is 'known' to the public. Which is a pretty common knowledge; the governments of the world likely have way better tech than what is actually available to see. Either due to cost or difficulty in making said technologically wide; or alternatively being saved for a war-time scenario where a sudden jump on tech is needed to wrongfoot opponents. The issue is that nations the USA could get involved in military are either nowhere near their level of military prowess (and thus no need for a huge surprise tech jump) or they're packing nukes, so a war that could require the tech jump ends up with the endgame of nukes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist
5 hours ago, Troublehalf said:

Interestingly Cmdr. David Fravor said that no 'men in suits' came onto the USS Nimitz. He also said the event wasn't classified and he wasn't told not to say anything. However USS Princeton had been following these objects for two weeks, so it is possible that they were 'shut down' so to speak. If the UFO (which, again, does not mean alien craft) was a non-US aircraft, they technically performed an act of war on the USA when the object jammed radar scans from Cmdr. David Fravor's aircraft (I think it was a Super Hornet, but might not have been, can't remember). However they were in training mode; which no live ordnance installed, simply dummy tubes to replicate weight so to speak. He also said nobody talked to the other three people who saw the object. I dunno where he said his tapes were stolen from, however. It's interesting whatever. If it is a man-made vehicle and the event truly happened the way it did, then it is a massive step-up in technological progress. Whomever has this tech, they're much better than what is 'known' to the public. Which is a pretty common knowledge; the governments of the world likely have way better tech than what is actually available to see. Either due to cost or difficulty in making said technologically wide; or alternatively being saved for a war-time scenario where a sudden jump on tech is needed to wrongfoot opponents. The issue is that nations the USA could get involved in military are either nowhere near their level of military prowess (and thus no need for a huge surprise tech jump) or they're packing nukes, so a war that could require the tech jump ends up with the endgame of nukes.

Remember to look at the source of the statement "following these objects for two weeks". Isn't that from Kevin Day who Fravor says spews fiction?

Also understand that a military is training with the devices it intends to use. They can't put people into situations where they do not understand the tools they are using in a stressful situation such as dealing with an enemy. The mission here was to learn the new devices. After the training missions reports of unknowns went to zero. Looks to me as if the people using them learned how to understand what the devices were telling them.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.