Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why do I suddenly miss someone I hardly knew

HullSimplibus

33 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I had something kinda similar. Back when I was almost 18.  I think like 3 months away, there was this 14 year old girl in the neighborhood who worshiped me. Because of the age difference, I never let a relationship bloom between us. 

I couldn’t even allow a close friendship, cause this girl was smoking hot. Like swim suit model hot, even at 14. I just didn’t trust myself to be around her. 

Now many years later I have an occasional dream about her, where after I wake up, for just a few moments I regret not perusing her. By the time I pour my first cup of coffee I’m over it. Had that dream again just last night. Have once every couple years. 

Funny side note, by the time she was old enough to actually date, she didn’t want anything to do with me, lol. Though we have stayed friends all these years. 

You should have put her on lay-buy for 4 years.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, openozy said:

You should have put her on lay-buy for 4 years.

What’s worse someone my same age snagged her up just a few months after she figured out I wasn’t gonna be with her. 

6 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

What’s worse someone my same age snagged her up just a few months after she figured out I wasn’t gonna be with her. 

That you didn't involve yourself with statutory rape is not something to fret about.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Habitat said:

That you didn't involve yourself with statutory rape is not something to fret about.

Of course. Just seems strange I still dream about it. That was around the time I started to become a Christian, So that most likely wouldn’t have been a problem anyway.