Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Conquering Korea Culture

Great Old Man

Korean media was conquered by Darkness recently.

There are numerous ominous occult symbol everywhere.

They emphasizes pyramid, the eye, etc. Culturally Korea was defiled. Drugs are illegally distributed among high class society and celebrities.

Before 1990, Korea media was very pure and clean. surrounded by fresh-analogue feeling,

But totally it has been changed.

Famous Korean actress suicide, exact date 666 days after Korean actor suicide.(they were both in same entertainment company, and boss of that entertainment company got Knight title from Rothschild before)

Is all of that just  a coincidence?

very strange.

Korea Police found that Burning Sun, one of club of ROK, was illegally procuring sexual favor to rich people of the Asia.

Burning Sun was even related to Taiwan's Mafia and the richest Vietnam Company.
But No one can reveal the truth and first whistle-blower got death threat today.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Great Old Man said:

Is all of that just  a coincidence?

There are of course real bad people doing dark things in the world but I wouldnt worry about what you see in the media. At least over here illuminati/occult symbology for pop culture has become like a members only jacket in the 80's. All the cool kids are doing it but theyre not actually members of anything.

Being a young kid in the midwest USA during the "satanic panic" era I would almost argue the biggest risk to a society is in overreacting.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You must admit that there is a great deal of corruption in the Korean Government, and has been for many years. Just look at President Park Gun Hye, even the heads of Koreas Mega-Corporation, like Sam Sung went to jail. Now I don't know if she was guilty or not, but we both know Korea is very divided over this issue. In addition many past Presidents have also been placed in Jail for Corruption. 

I dont know if there is a Dark Force showing it's head currently, I hope not because we both know that the Korean people are very superstitious. I also know that many of these Korean superstitious beliefs are centred around the Buddhist religion. But what your describing sounds like it may be.a Christian belief, not Buddhist. As far as the Pyramid with an eye gos it is a symbol of the Liluminati, which was a radical Christian religious group from Europes past. Below is a link with many pictures of the Pyramid with an eye.

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nationalgeographic.com%2Fcontent%2Fdam%2Farchaeologyandhistory%2Frights-exempt%2Fhistory-magazine%2F2016%2F07-08%2Fall-seeing-eye.ngsversion.1478022094139.adapt.676.1.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nationalgeographic.com%2Fhistory%2Fmagazine%2F2016%2F07-08%2Fprofile-adam-weishaupt-illuminati-secret-society%2F&docid=25dg4_nypLvnPM&tbnid=cs6PGPah3yHVVM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwi_qKmShPPlAhXUdd4KHW_LC3AQMwg7KAUwBQ..i&w=676&h=450&bih=660&biw=1030&q=Illuminati&ved=0ahUKEwi_qKmShPPlAhXUdd4KHW_LC3AQMwg7KAUwBQ&iact=mrc&uact=8

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Great Old Man said:

Korean media was conquered by Darkness recently.

Western superstition and conspiridiocy has poisoned Korea. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Manwon Lender said:

I dont know if there is a Dark Force showing it's head currently, I hope not because we both know that the Korean people are very superstitious. I also know that many of these Korean superstitious beliefs are centred around the Buddhist religion. But what your describing sounds like it may be.a Christian belief, not Buddhist.

Shamanism run amok with Christian poisoning is more like it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

In what way do you think?

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

They paid us back with K-pop though

• Haha 5

Just now, Piney said:

Shamanism run amok with Christian poisoning is more like it. 

I haven't seen any Shamans associated with the Christian, Baptist or Catholic oraganizations hete. I have only seen Shamanism associated with the Buddhist religion, maybe I missed something that is certainly possible.

2 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

In what way do you think?

Cultural destruction done by the Japanese and than Missionaries caused a void that is filled with the closest influence......and America Evangelicalism is not a good one. :hmm:

• Like 1

I haven't seen any Shamans associated with the Christian, Baptist or Catholic oraganizations hete. I have only seen Shamanism associated with the Buddhist religion, maybe I missed something that is certainly possible.

The Christians teach fear of Shamanism and "Demonic influence". It sets the stage. 

• Thanks 1

Let's go... 

[00.04:12]

~

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Piney said:

Cultural destruction done by the Japanese and than Missionaries caused a void that is filled with the closest influence......and America Evangelicalism is not a good one. :hmm:

You know into the late 1800s that were still killing Christians in Korea, in fact I have been to a prison where they carried out executions, it was a messed place. But I agree that the Japanese did cause a great deal of cultural destruction. Then in the early 1900s when stopped killing Christians I am certain the missionaries that cam here had some effect, also even today the Christian Religion is hated  by many.

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 2

Double post. :yes:

Edited by Piney
**** Atlantis

4 minutes ago, Piney said:

The Christians teach fear of Shamanism and "Demonic influence". It sets the stage. 

Yes I see how that works. 

• Thanks 1

You know into the late 1800s that were still killing Christians in Korea, in fact I have been to a prison where they carried out executions, it was a messed place. But I agree that the Japanese did cause a great deal of cultural destruction. Then in the early  1900s when stopped killing Christians I am certain they some effect also even today the Christian Religion is gated by many.

Then they banned Shamanism and the missionaries were teaching fear of it. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Piney said:

:yes:

:no::no::devil:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Piney said:

Then they banned Shamanism and the missionaries were teaching fear of it. 

To my limited knowledge Shamanism is alive and well here. The Shamans homes have a flag like those flown at Buddhist Temples, I have been to one and it was a spooky place. Buddhist here don't even marry without seeing a Shaman, these people will tell your future, make charms to wade off evil, and many other things.

Christians were not persecuted because of religion, they were hunted down because they were traitors and treasonous to the country, plenty of Christians not only live peacefully but many also achieved huge success as well as accumulated great wealth. Leave Jesus out of this, nobody had any problems with Jesus, not even the Muslims

~

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

To my limited knowledge Shamanism is alive and well here. The Shamans homes have a flag like those flown at Buddhist Temples, I have been to one and it was a spooky place. Buddhist here don't even marry without seeing a Shaman, these people will tell your future, make charms to wade off evil, and many other things.

I have a thread on the revival. Northern Korean Shamanism is the same as Algonquian and Okinawan and it has the same structure as Shintoism. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Piney said:

I have a thread on the revival. Northern Korean Shamanism is the same as Algonquian and Okinawan and it has the same structure as Shintoism. 

That's really cool, I suspect that North and South Korean Shamanism is the same.Buddhist is about the only thing that North Korea and South Korea have in common. Hell there is even a difference in the accent used when speaking the Korean Language between the North and South Koreans.

Just to add a nugget of information that doesn't apply to the thread. For North Korean Special Forces Soldiers to graduate from their training they have to infiltrate South Korea dressed as a Civilian and go to a specific location and prove that they were there when they return. In some cases they would send them to a specific restaurant somewhere in South Korea. In most cases they would take a menu and head back to North Korea. If they went where they were suppose to and brought back proof they were there they would graduate, if not I can only guess what would happen. Back in the day many infiltrators were killed trying to enter South Korea, I don't know if they continue these operations today

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Piney said:

It appears that in the South both Shintoism and Toaism are used by Shaman. Shintoism was integrated into Korean Culture during the Japanese occupation. Confucianism is also integrated with Korean Buddhism and it is still popular to this day, it appears that Buddhism was introduced to Korea in the 4th Century, along with Toaism, and Confucianism. I suspect that these teachings were introduced to Korea by China.

Below is a link where this information came from.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_shamanism

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

The eye of providence is a Christian symbol.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

The eye of providence is a Christian symbol.

Yes it is, it was also used by the Illuminati on top of a pyramid just like the one on the back of the US Dollar. 

What'is more ominous

Former President Roh's Cemetery's also formed 33 pieces of Pyramid.

It could be another cultural invasion.

노무현 무덤에 대한 이미지 검색결과