Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
ellapenella

What did Mao -Stalin & Hitler have in common?

102 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

ellapenella

Yes, Virginia: Hitler really was a socialist  https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/yes-virginia-hitler-really-socialist

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Socialist_Program#German_Party_program

The 25-point Program of the NSDAP

  1. We demand the union of all Germans to form the Greater Germany on the basis of the people's right to self-determination enjoyed by the nations.
  2. We demand equality of rights for the German people in its dealings with other nations; and abolition of the peace treaties of Versailles and St. Germain.
  3. We demand land and territory (colonies) for the sustenance of our people and colonization for our superfluous population.
  4. None but members of the nation may be citizens of the state. None but those of German blood, whatever their creed may be. No Jew, therefore, may be a member of the nation.
  5. Whoever has no citizenship is to be able to live in Germany only as a guest and must be regarded as being subject to foreign laws.
  6. The right of voting on the state's government and legislation is to be enjoyed by the citizen of the state alone. We demand therefore that all official appointments, of whatever kind, shall be granted to citizens of the state alone. We oppose the corrupting custom of parliament of filling posts merely with a view to party considerations, and without reference to character or capability.
  7. We demand that the state be charged first with providing the opportunity for a livelihood and way of life for the citizens. If it is impossible to nourish the total population of the State, then the members of foreign nations (non-citizens) must be excluded from the Reich.
  8. All immigration of non-Germans must be prevented. We demand that all non-Germans, who have immigrated to Germany since 2 August 1914, be required immediately to leave the Reich.
  9. All citizens of the state shall be equal as regards rights and obligations.
  10. The first obligation of every citizen must be to productively work mentally or physically. The activity of individual may not clash with the interests of the whole, but must proceed within the framework of the whole for the benefit for the general good. We demand therefore:
  11. Abolition of unearned (work and labour) incomes. Breaking of debt (interest)-slavery.
  12. In consideration of the monstrous sacrifice of life and property that each war demands of the people, personal enrichment due to a war must be regarded as a crime against the nation. Therefore, we demand ruthless confiscation of all war profits.
  13. We demand nationalization of all businesses which have been up to the present formed into companies (trusts).
  14. We demand that the profits from wholesale trade shall be shared out.
  15. We demand an expansion on a large scale of old age welfare.
  16. We demand the creation of a healthy middle class and its conservation, immediate communalization of the great warehouses and their being leased at low cost to small firms, the utmost consideration of all small firms in contracts with the State, county or municipality.
  17. We demand a land reform suitable to our needs, provision of a law for the free expropriation of land for the purposes of public utility, abolition of taxes on land and prevention of all speculation in land.
  18. We demand struggle without consideration against those whose activity is injurious to the general interest. Common national criminals, usurers, profiteers and so forth are to be punished with death, without consideration of confession or race.
  19. We demand substitution of a German common law in place of the Roman Law serving a materialistic world-order.
  20. The state is to be responsible for a fundamental reconstruction of our whole national education program, to enable every capable and industrious German to obtain higher education and subsequently introduction into leading positions. The plans of instruction of all educational institutions are to conform with the experiences of practical life. The comprehension of the concept of the state must be striven for by the school [Staatsbürgerkunde] as early as the beginning of understanding. We demand the education at the expense of the state of outstanding intellectually gifted children of poor parents without consideration of position or profession.
  21. The state is to care for the elevating national health by protecting the mother and child, by outlawing child-labor, by the encouragement of physical fitness, by means of the legal establishment of a gymnastic and sport obligation, by the utmost support of all organizations concerned with the physical instruction of the young.
  22. We demand abolition of the mercenary troops and formation of a national army.
  23. We demand legal opposition to known lies and their promulgation through the press. In order to enable the provision of a German press, we demand, that:
    a. All writers and employees of the newspapers appearing in the German language be members of the race;
    b. Non-German newspapers be required to have the express permission of the state to be published. They may not be printed in the German language;
    c. Non-Germans are forbidden by law any financial interest in German publications or any influence on them and as punishment for violations the closing of such a publication as well as the immediate expulsion from the Reich of the non-German concerned. Publications which are counter to the general good are to be forbidden. We demand legal prosecution of artistic and literary forms which exert a destructive influence on our national life and the closure of organizations opposing the above made demands.
  24. We demand freedom of religion for all religious denominations within the state so long as they do not endanger its existence or oppose the moral senses of the Germanic race. The Party as such advocates the standpoint of a positive Christianity without binding itself confessionally to any one denomination. It combats the Jewish-materialistic spirit within and around us and is convinced that a lasting recovery of our nation can only succeed from within on the framework: "The good of the community before the good of the individual".[13] ("GEMEINNUTZ GEHT VOR EIGENNUTZ" [all caps in original])[14]
  25. For the execution of all of this we demand the formation of a strong central power in the Reich. Unlimited authority of the central parliament over the whole Reich and its organizations in general. The forming of state and profession chambers for the execution of the laws made by the Reich within the various states of the confederation. The leaders of the Party promise, if necessary by sacrificing their own lives, to support by the execution of the points set forth above without consideration.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek

funny fact, Hitler's personal train was called amerika, that is until USA declared war on Germany, Italy and japan, 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ellapenella
26 minutes ago, aztek said:

funny fact, Hitler's personal train was called amerika, that is until USA declared war on Germany, Italy and japan, 

why was it called that, do you know ? I read  at least 3 different debates about it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
2 minutes ago, ellapenella said:

why was it called that, do you know ? I read  at least 3 different debates about it. 

something to do with conquering a continent from natives, a symbol of change and power .

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ellapenella
4 minutes ago, aztek said:

something to do with conquering a continent from natives, a symbol of change and power .

didn't read of that one...

read that it may have been code name for erika 

or that it was called that in proclaiming that was the goal???

and last that he didn't name it ...it was named that ???

I read what you and habitat were conversing about  which lead me to:

  The Wealth of The Nations by  Adam Smith  https://ibiblio.org/ml/libri/s/SmithA_WealthNations_p.pdf

some people question what he would think of capitalism today...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ellapenella
7 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

How the hell did this thread end up 38 pages long?

How the heck would anyone think that socialism could ever work ... name  some successfully working socialist nations? 

Why Democratic Socialists Can’t Legitimately Claim Sweden, Denmark as Success Stories

By contrast, America is a much larger country with lower levels of social trust, and therefore, a comparison is difficult to assess. Norway, Denmark, and Sweden are not democratic socialist countries that the U.S. can be accurately compared with, and could be better described as “compassionate capitalists.”

As such, the “democratic socialists”—as they define socialism—are left with no successful examples of their vision, only disastrous ones.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2018/08/10/democratic-socialism/

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
11 minutes ago, ellapenella said:

didn't read of that one...

read that it may have been code name for erika 

or that it was called that in proclaiming that was the goal???

and last that he didn't name it ...it was named that ???

I read what you and habitat were conversing about  which lead me to:

  The Wealth of The Nations by  Adam Smith  https://ibiblio.org/ml/libri/s/SmithA_WealthNations_p.pdf

some people question what he would think of capitalism today...

wow, that is quite a read, 754 pages, can't promise i finish it any time soon, 

Quote

 

Hitler, oddly enough, seemed obsessed with America in many ways. He admired Henry Ford and American industrialization. He liked American films and Mickey Mouse cartoons. And, perhaps most oddly for a man of Hitler's obsession with perception and propaganda, he even named his rolling fortress of a train after the rival country, calling it "Amerika.".....................

But it wasn't out of respect for the American nation or people. Hitler had named the train for the destruction of Native Americans by western settlers.

 

https://www.wearethemighty.com/history/hitler-train-amerika-ww2?rebelltitem=1#rebelltitem1

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek

another thing them 3 had in common, personal trains

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ellapenella
7 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

What relevance does this have to do with my reply to the comment that Darwin`s Theory of Evolution was taken onboard by some of the 20th Centuries most destructive dictators?

All countries are in competition with each other. Sometimes one pulls ahead for a few centuries before imploding. Sometimes groups of countries work together to bring down a stronger adversary while its in their interests to do so. Sometimes a country drifts towards the bottom of the pact before disappearing altogether. As the passage of time occurs they all have to choose the correct strategy for their position. Sometimes they need a focus on being the fittest, sometimes on being the most adaptable, sometimes on working with others, and no doubt a variety of other strategies.

At the moment the USA isn't the fittest or the most adaptable. It maintains its dominance through alliances and because the large number of alliances it has are with smaller nations that cannot mount a challenge to it. But, if the EU becomes a nation that may change. The member states might work collectively to remove the USA from the dominant position and establish themselves there. And the EU is neither fit or adaptable either. WW2 Germany on the other hand was small, fairly isolated, but very powerful because it was fit. So fit it nearly beat a whole block of unfit and unadaptable nations working together to stop it.

Darwin was wrong.

You think the U.S at this moment in history is not it's fittest to do what? 

I think that there are individuals all across the world these political heads that are making tuns of cash from corruption and this entire Ukraine thing is a part of it. President Trump is correct in stating that this corruption goes  way back before the last administration.... 

Eu and the NORD STREAM 2 ? is that a thing or not? 

 

https://realityanddenial.wordpress.com/2019/10/07/it-becomes-clear-why-theyre-all-trying-to-destroy-trump/

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ExpandMyMind
25 minutes ago, ellapenella said:

How the heck would anyone think that socialism could ever work ... name  some successfully working socialist nations? 

The US. You have a fire brigade, police and an army. You offer tax breaks to the wealthy, which is basically massively scaled up welfare, not to mention you subsidise many industries to the tune of billions upon billions.

You already have many aspects of socialism running throughout your system, as does almost every country. 

The next time you cry out about socialism, you might want to think about what it might be like if you didn't have some of the socialist services. I'm sure people would enjoy phoning for a quote from the police when someone breaks into your house. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
37 minutes ago, ellapenella said:

Darwin was wrong.

You think the U.S at this moment in history is not it's fittest to do what? 

I think that there are individuals all across the world these political heads that are making tuns of cash from corruption and this entire Ukraine thing is a part of it. President Trump is correct in stating that this corruption goes  way back before the last administration.... 

Eu and the NORD STREAM 2 ? is that a thing or not? 

 

https://realityanddenial.wordpress.com/2019/10/07/it-becomes-clear-why-theyre-all-trying-to-destroy-trump/

 

 

that explains why pelosi suddenly jumped on impeach train, she was dipping in same bowl as Biden,  and the bottom line is they robed people of Ukraine,  now that is what you call a swamp, trump is fulfilling his election promises 

Edited by aztek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Habitat
8 hours ago, ellapenella said:

Not just a socialist ... " HITLER WAS A PROUD SOCIALIST "

 

 

How silly, Hitler was in the end, a Hitlerist. or would have surrendered in 1944, if only to save his own people greater losses. He was, ostensibly, and came to power as. a German Nationalist. No more a socialist than the DPRK is "democratic".

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Habitat
6 hours ago, aztek said:

you are not entitled to anyone's fruits of labors aka money, make your own, planety of people do just that.

I am an asset millionaire and have largely made it from my own efforts, But I am not dumb enough to think massive concentrations of wealth in a few hands is a sign of a healthy society. It seems the biggest migration of wealth to the super rich has occurred following the GFC, those "socialist" corporate bailouts were simply proof that state intervention in economic matters is not the anathema the very rich want people like you to think. Not when they are the beneficiary !

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
11 minutes ago, Habitat said:

I am an asset millionaire and have largely made it from my own efforts, But I am not dumb enough to think massive concentrations of wealth in a few hands is a sign of a healthy society. It seems the biggest migration of wealth to the super rich has occurred following the GFC, those "socialist" corporate bailouts were simply proof that state intervention in economic matters is not the anathema the very rich want people like you to think. Not when they are the beneficiary !

so you think wealth redistribution is a sign of healthy society?? i beg to differ.

remind me, at least of a single event where WR did not cause turmoil, or a bloodshed, and did not end up making things even worst,

i do not really know what they want me to think, i could not care less, i know them being rich, does not affect my ability to make money, nor it limits me in any way, 

btw, you being  asset millionaire makes you richer than large chunk of Australia's population, not to mention world, so why don't you redistribute your wealth, how many checks have you written to actual people who are worst off than you are?  

Quote

the richest 20% of Australian households own 62% of all wealth, while the lowest 50% own just 18%.

there you go, why don't you start fixing it in your own country first, we'll see how it goes

Edited by aztek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Habitat
15 minutes ago, aztek said:

so you think wealth redistribution is a sign of healthy society?? i beg to differ.

remind me, at least of a single event where WR did not cause turmoil, or a bloodshed, and did not end up making things even worst,

i do not really know what they want me to think, i could not care less, i know them being rich, does not affect my ability to make money, nor it limits me in any way, 

btw, you being  asset millionaire makes you richer than large chunk of Australia's population, not to mention world, so why don't you redistribute your wealth, how many checks have you written to actual people who are worst off than you are?  

there you go, why don't you start fixing it in your own country first, we'll see how it goes

I have helped needy people financially. I realise that happenstance can land people in impecunious circumstances. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
1 minute ago, Habitat said:

I have helped needy people financially. I realise that happenstance can land people in impecunious circumstances. 

of course you did, who hasn't on the internet.  but there are many poor in Australia, and you are a millionaire.  i'm sure you could do more to fight such inequality,  not just give few handouts, right?

you know what, i did help few and guess what, as soon as they spend money i gave them they asked for more, so i do not hand out fish, i can  teach a person who to get it himself. that is if they want to learn, and i have helped several this way, and they are totally independent now, but what i learned myself is, for vast majority of people is it not that they can not, they just do not want. they would much rather get handouts and be a "victim" than get their sht together and earn things themselves.

so i oppose WR very strongly. at any level

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Habitat
1 minute ago, aztek said:

of course you did, who hasn't on the internet.  but there are many poor in Australia, and you are a millionaire.  i'm sure you could do more to fight such inequality,  not just give few handouts, right?

you know what, i did help few and guess what, as soon as they spend money i gave them they asked for more, so i do not hand out fish, i can  teach a person who to get it himself. that is if they want to learn, and i have helped several this way, and they are totally independent now, but what i learned myself is, for vast majority of people is it not that they can not, they just do not want. they would much rather get handouts and be a "victim" than get their sht together and earn things themselves.

so i oppose WR very strongly. at any level

Simplistic. I am aghast, for example, at the low level of support for the genuinely unemployed, I am not impressed by the argument that raising the level would encourage idlers. That is just "devil take the hindmost" heartlessness.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
Just now, Habitat said:

Simplistic. I am aghast, for example, at the low level of support for the genuinely unemployed, I am not impressed by the argument that raising the level would encourage idlers. That is just "devil take the hindmost" heartlessness.

and what would you think would be the best course of action to help those  unemployed? taking your money?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Habitat
4 minutes ago, aztek said:

and what would you think would be the best course of action to help those  unemployed? taking your money?

Yep, taking my money through taxes, I would much rather have a minority of idlers abusing the system, than a significant number of genuinely needy being excluded because of admin that can't tell the difference.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor
38 minutes ago, Habitat said:

Yep, taking my money through taxes, I would much rather have a minority of idlers abusing the system, than a significant number of genuinely needy being excluded because of admin that can't tell the difference.

I think what most don't realize is that at it's base level social programs like welfare are for people who are currently unable or unwilling to make it in a system as a measure to prevent them from changing the system. 

Mao, Stalin and Hitler did not come from a vacuum.  The previous systems did not address those very important issues and these three rose to power in that change and change it they did. 

  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
2 hours ago, Gromdor said:

I think what most don't realize is that at it's base level social programs like welfare are for people who are currently unable or unwilling to make it in a system as a measure to prevent them from changing the system. 

Mao, Stalin and Hitler did not come from a vacuum.  The previous systems did not address those very important issues and these three rose to power in that change and change it they did. 

That is a damn good big picture perspective. Ive never thought of it like that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
3 hours ago, Habitat said:

Yep, taking my money through taxes, I would much rather have a minority of idlers abusing the system, than a significant number of genuinely needy being excluded because of admin that can't tell the difference.

well that is exactly opposite of what i would want,  i understand temp relief for those who qualify, abusers imo are no different than thieves.  how much do you consider minority? here we have generations who only know how to abuse the system, and not willing to work a day, your approach creates the abusers.

Edited by aztek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
2 hours ago, Gromdor said:

I think what most don't realize is that at it's base level social programs like welfare are for people who are currently unable or unwilling to make it in a system as a measure to prevent them from changing the system. 

Mao, Stalin and Hitler did not come from a vacuum.  The previous systems did not address those very important issues and these three rose to power in that change and change it they did. 

seriously? so you just give away money to those who do not feel like working? brilliant, lol 

how about  soldiers who do not feel like fighting, they want you to fight , so they can sit in barracks and play cards, this is no different. 

Edited by aztek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Habitat
23 minutes ago, aztek said:

well that is exactly opposite of what i would want,  i understand temp relief for those who qualify, abusers imo are no different than thieves.  how much do you consider minority? here we have generations who only know how to abuse the system, and not willing to work a day, your approach creates the abusers.

I don't accept that kind of collateral damage. Erring on the side of assuming guilt, is wrong in all walks of life.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
43 minutes ago, Habitat said:

I don't accept that kind of collateral damage. Erring on the side of assuming guilt, is wrong in all walks of life.

it is not erring on the side of guilt it is real world fact.  there are plenty of info on government assistance abuse in usa, and billions are basically stolen, not even gonna bother posting them , it is too easy to find.

go ahead tell us how rich get tax breaks, bail outs...blah blah, 

Edited by aztek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.