Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is Greta Thunberg in a 120-year-old photo ?

UM-Bot

The girl in the old photo does not have those distinctive Asperger's eye features, like Greta does.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

The Nicholas Cage and Keanu Reeves time traveler photos are it for me

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

After extensive research (ie, forensically analyzing the photo and trawling the internet for clues) he discovers that Klondike is in Canada.

:unsure2:

Edited by acute
  • Haha 4

37 minutes ago, sci-nerd said:

The girl in the old photo does not have those distinctive Asperger's eye features, like Greta does.

is there such a thing as Asperger's eye features? :mellow:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

14 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

is there such a thing as Asperger's eye features? :mellow:

Oops! You're right. It's not Asperger's related. But it resembles Down's syndrom features a lot, so I wrongfully assumed it was Asperger's related.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

What was she doing at this gold mine anyway? Giving them a Hard Stare at all the pollution they were causing in the water and through deforestation? :angry:

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, sci-nerd said:

Oops! You're right. It's not Asperger's related. But it resembles Down's syndrom features a lot, so I wrongfully assumed it was Asperger's related.

She has a fairly typical Norwegian eye shape. It's a stretch to see any resemblance to Down's syndrome, which she certainly doesn't have. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Calibeliever said:

She has a fairly typical Norwegian eye shape. It's a stretch to see any resemblance to Down's syndrome, which she certainly doesn't have. 

I disagree, but let's not argue about that.

• Thanks 1

Just now, sci-nerd said:

I disagree, but let's not argue about that.

You disagree she doesn't have Down's syndrome? Evidence?

Just now, Calibeliever said:

You disagree she doesn't have Down's syndrome? Evidence?

So you have an urge to argue silly opinions about indifferent little things? *Sigh*

I disagree that her eyes look typical Norwegian, and that the resemblance with Down's is a stretch.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, sci-nerd said:

So you have an urge to argue silly opinions about indifferent little things? *Sigh*

I disagree that her eyes look typical Norwegian, and that the resemblance with Down's is a stretch.

No I have an urge to resist gas-lighting. We started with one condition, then moved to another in an absurd comparison designed to denigrate. There was nothing "indifferent" about it. Just calling it out as I see it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Calibeliever said:

No I have an urge to resist gas-lighting. We started with one condition, then moved to another in an absurd comparison designed to denigrate. There was nothing "indifferent" about it. Just calling it out as I see it. 

I'm not gaslighting anyone, I just spoke my opinion.

I don't want this argument, so these are my final words in this thread. Have a nice evening.

• Thanks 1

120 years ago she's at a gold mine, 2019 she's struck another gold mine in climate change.

she's 16 years old dressed purposely like a 12 year old for effect.

Mother, opera singer, father, Actor.

state of that.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_0XqSC5FrhCJv7rf8XRH

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Calibeliever said:

She has a fairly typical Norwegian eye shape.

Is a Norwegian eye shape fairly typical of girls from Sweden?

Edited by acute
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Robotic Jew said:

She's probably using CERN to time travel and prevent our planet from burning down. 

Or she ages like Yiddle.

3 minutes ago, Seti42 said:

She's wise and powerful beyond her years, sure. But she's not ancient, or a time traveler. AFAIK...

Take away the scripts and coaching and she struggles on her own. Her parents are abusing their power over her, IMO

6 minutes ago, Seti42 said:

She's wise and powerful beyond her years, sure. But she's not ancient, or a time traveler. AFAIK...

Wise and powerful? All she does is pout and stamp her foot petulantly and everything she says shows that she knows nothing whatsoever of how climate works on a global scale. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

Wise and powerful? All she does is pout and stamp her foot petulantly and everything she says shows that she knows nothing whatsoever of how climate works on a global scale. 

Were you addressing the UN and all sorts of world leaders when  you were a teen? Did you take part in leading a global climate protest movement?

• Thanks 3