Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ouija board

PeterPan1980

10 minutes ago, sci-nerd said:

I think you missed the point of my analogy. And btw, It's called 'mechanics' :tu:

Talking about quantum mechanics you should know that if you can't see it that doesn't mean it doesn't exist right?

Just now, PeterPan1980 said:

Talking about quantum mechanics you should know that if you can't see it that doesn't mean it doesn't exist right?

We can always measure all that exists in this universe. Either directly, or by observation.

4 minutes ago, sci-nerd said:

We can always measure all that exists in this universe. Either directly, or by observation.

True, but did you actually try to? Or does it mostly come from other sources? 

1 hour ago, PeterPan1980 said:

Hi

Little backstory 

I live in a very old and big house in the Netherlands, right behind the house there is a cemetery,  ever since I was a kid I felt that I was never alone in the house that's why I was pretty much immediately interested in the paranormal.

Now I have this ouija board for a few years and never had any problems, it worked almost every time I tried but never asked important questions, it's just that I like doing that whenever I feel lonely or something, not really sure exactly, but here is the thing, I know most of the entity's that usually react but last week a new spirit pushed onto the board called himself Dirk, again I didn't ask like the wrong questions but something is different, he appears like a shadow figure standing behind the curtain, just standing there, he also make really loud noise like slamming the door, he apparently enjoys scarring my dog to, I'm not sure what he is up to and I don't think he's going to do me any harm but I'm definitely not comfortable with it, he keeps me out of my sleep but even when I want to talk to him I won't answer, 

Did I do something wrong? What should I do, shall I send him away or does he might want something? 

Tips are welcome thnx

Are you using the board by yourself? What happens when it 'works' normally? Do you write the letters down. What has Dirk said?

The comments you are getting here might be confusing you. There are people here that believe in spirits and those that don't.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, papageorge1 said:

Are you using the board by yourself? What happens when it 'works' normally? Do you write the letters down. What has Dirk said?

The comments you are getting here might be confusing you. There are people here that believe in spirits and those that don't.

Yes I already figured out which one Haha,  I started it years ago and always by myself,  I close my eyes and let the cursor do his thing,  recording it learns me what letters or signs it gives me,  usually its just like yes or no but this time it was like fast and pushed like in a rush, he gave me the name Dirk couple of times and that's it, nothing more,  than he started to make noise and even appears several times and I even got pictures of him to, it's like he's not afraid to been seen,  very weird. 

1 minute ago, PeterPan1980 said:

Yes I already figured out which one Haha,  I started it years ago and always by myself,  I close my eyes and let the cursor do his thing,  recording it learns me what letters or signs it gives me,  usually its just like yes or no but this time it was like fast and pushed like in a rush, he gave me the name Dirk couple of times and that's it, nothing more,  than he started to make noise and even appears several times and I even got pictures of him to, it's like he's not afraid to been seen,  very weird. 

I would love to see one of his pictures. This forum lets you post pictures. If not, what does he look like?

Just now, papageorge1 said:

I would love to see one of his pictures. This forum lets you post pictures. If not, what does he look like?

I already tried to upload but it's taken by night view camera sow it says picture is to big to upload, sadly because I'd love to see the reaction of the not believers Haha,  but he's showing himself behind the curtain like a shadow, he seems to wear some kind of hat and just standing straight, sometimes like, lurking around the corner but always at the same window, sometimes in the middle sometimes left or right,  you see it's first floor, a balcony with double doors,  I have pulled the curtain away but nothing on the balcony,  even filmed it while doing that but that is hard to see because of the dark 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, PeterPan1980 said:

Now I have this ouija board for a few years and never had any problems

As said when you deal with Ouija boards you don't know who or what you are contacting and allowing into your life,I think you have been lucky with this.If you are serious about the paranormal you don't mess with this.I've seen people's lives ending up in tatters from Ouija and their lives ending completely.As you probably know it is the intent you put into it not the board.Good advice,stay away from them,as whatever you contact is guaranteed not to be what it says it is.

45 minutes ago, PeterPan1980 said:

True, but did you actually try to? Or does it mostly come from other sources? 

I don't have the equipment nor the job to do it myself, so I rely on our fine and brilliant researchers to do it. The proof that they did it right, lies in the ability to reproduce the same results when they repeat their experiments again and again :)

2 minutes ago, PeterPan1980 said:

I already tried to upload but it's taken by night view camera sow it says picture is to big to upload, sadly because I'd love to see the reaction of the not believers Haha,  but he's showing himself behind the curtain like a shadow, he seems to wear some kind of hat and just standing straight, sometimes like, lurking around the corner but always at the same window, sometimes in the middle sometimes left or right,  you see it's first floor, a balcony with double doors,  I have pulled the curtain away but nothing on the balcony,  even filmed it while doing that but that is hard to see because of the dark 

Can you take a picture of the picture with like a cell phone and upload that cell phone picture?

2 minutes ago, PeterPan1980 said:

I think you are wasting your time as I believe entities and spirits can't be caught on film.I've never seen a genuine pic of anything to do with this.

1 minute ago, openozy said:

As said when you deal with Ouija boards you don't know who or what you are contacting and allowing into your life,I think you have been lucky with this.If you are serious about the paranormal you don't mess with this.I've seen people's lives ending up in tatters from Ouija and their lives ending completely.As you probably know it is the intent you put into it not the board.Good advice,stay away from them,as whatever you contact is guaranteed not to be what it says it is.

I'm not messing with it I know it's not supposed to, but it always seems to be the same to come up, except for this Dirk 

1 minute ago, openozy said:

I think you are wasting your time as I believe entities and spirits can't be caught on film.I've never seen a genuine pic of anything to do with this.

Yes tell me about it, why do you think I came here?

6 minutes ago, PeterPan1980 said:

like a shadow, he seems to wear some kind of hat and just standing straight

Your talking about Hat Man,I've seen this entity twice,I believe from experience it is a harbinger of doom.

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

I taught Piney well.:lol:

Especially about nutrition and hair care. :yes:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, PeterPan1980 said:

Yes tell me about it, why do you think I came here?

I'm giving you good advice from experience.

As far as photos go, I never have any luck resizing them so I use a photo hosting site. Imgur.

14 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Can you take a picture of the picture with like a cell phone and upload that cell phone picture?

I can't but I made it my profile picture, it's just very dark picture 

3 minutes ago, SecretSanta said:

As far as photos go, I never have any luck resizing them so I use a photo hosting site. Imgur.

Just to big

6 minutes ago, PeterPan1980 said:

Dang. Would love to have seen him!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, PeterPan1980 said:

What were you pointing the camera at? I lightened the photo you have As your cover photo and I don’t see anyone. It looks like a brick wall. 

Edited by SecretSanta

9 minutes ago, SecretSanta said:

What were you pointing the camera at? I lightened the photo you have As your cover photo and I don’t see anyone. It looks like a brick wall. 

Yes sorry forgot to say it is a curtain with wall print 

4 hours ago, PeterPan1980 said:

Well than how to explain the name? I don't know any Dirk and I never got a name this fast before 

When you mentioned the name Dirk and that you're from the Netherlands, I immediately had a jarring memory from primary school of Dirk Hartog, the Dutch Explorer.  Is there a Dirk in the Cemetery near your house?

I'm a skeptic btw, but I'm just giving you some ideas that might be helpful..........or not. :D  

Edit: I've gone and found this guy that I've been watching for so many years now, psychological illusionist Derren Brown (from the UK).  You'll see in this video he has a bunch of students believing they're conducting a real seance with a made-up ouija board, even ppl telephone in from home also, however, I won't say anything else or I'll spoil it.  Enjoy! :) 

Edited by Gwynbleidd
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

I immediately had a jarring memory from primary school of Dirk Hartog, the Dutch Explorer. 

That name always reminds me of him lol.

• Haha 1