Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ouija board

PeterPan1980

10 hours ago, XenoFish said:

I expect to see the meter at some point here soon. 

Aaaaaaand, there he is lol1.gif

12 hours ago, Gwynbleidd said:

When you mentioned the name Dirk and that you're from the Netherlands, I immediately had a jarring memory from primary school of Dirk Hartog, the Dutch Explorer.  Is there a Dirk in the Cemetery near your house?

I'm a skeptic btw, but I'm just giving you some ideas that might be helpful..........or not. :D  

Edit: I've gone and found this guy that I've been watching for so many years now, psychological illusionist Derren Brown (from the UK).  You'll see in this video he has a bunch of students believing they're conducting a real seance with a made-up ouija board, even ppl telephone in from home also, however, I won't say anything else or I'll spoil it.  Enjoy! :) 

Creepy, thnx for the tip, I don't know if there is a Dirk at this cemetery I'll check out thnx

• Like 2

https://imgur.com/fJMkzlU

Here is Dirk. I lightened up the dark picture some. This is certainly an interesting image suggesting a guy in a hat that seems to fit what @PeterPan1980 claims to be seeing.

It's far from perfect but we probably shouldn't expect perfect from a non-physical entity. Anything at all is amazing.

Papameter  54% Non-Physical Entity    46% Pareidolia/Hoax/Natural

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Matt221 said:

Thin man in a hat if I squint at it i can see Charlie Chaplin or hitler  

I posted the Imgur photo above. So, getting half-serious for a moment,  let's assume neither Charlie Chaplin nor Hitler was at PeterPan's house. What are the chances this is some entity versus pareidolia? 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

https://imgur.com/fJMkzlU

Here is Dirk. I lightened up the dark picture some. This is certainly an interesting image suggesting a guy in a hat that seems to fit what @PeterPan1980 claims to be seeing.

It's far from perfect but we probably shouldn't expect perfect from a non-physical entity. Anything at all is amazing.

Papameter  54% Non-Physical Entity    46% Pareidolia/Hoax/Natural

That's him!

Still give me the shivers,  brrr creepy 

Edited by PeterPan1980
  • Like 2

Does anyone knows what this means? I tried to find it but I can't find it anywhere,

maybe that quantum mechanic guy? You sow smart right? :D 

Let me know what you guys think ...

20191120_000304.jpg

I don’t see anything that remotely looks humanoid. :huh:

As far as the symbol, you’ve got it sideways. The infinity symbol is on the bottom. It’s used as a satanic cross, the leviathan Cross.

Edited by SecretSanta
  • Confused 1

22 minutes ago, SecretSanta said:

I don’t see anything that remotely looks humanoid. :huh:

As far as the symbol, you’ve got it sideways. The infinity symbol is on the bottom. It’s used as a satanic cross, the leviathan Cross.

Satanic? Uhmm okay that wasn't really what I expected .... thnx anyway  about the picture it's indeed difficult to see , haven't got a better picture sow....

Edited by PeterPan1980

13 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

I posted the Imgur photo above. So, getting half-serious for a moment,  let's assume neither Charlie Chaplin nor Hitler was at PeterPan's house. What are the chances this is some entity versus pareidolia? 

What are the chances indeed, from what I can see none but from you and I dare say many other there's very chance of an entity of some sort .... just saying what I see that's all

9 hours ago, Matt221 said:

What are the chances indeed, from what I can see none but from you and I dare say many other there's very chance of an entity of some sort .... just saying what I see that's all

I could have shrunk the imgur photo down some. I'm just curious if you see what some of us think could be a hat, head and body? Or are you missing it all together?

15 hours ago, openozy said:

Sorry PP, I believe you are a messer and attention seeker.:td:

Why is that sow,  because I ask you what a symbol means :lol::lol::lol:

15 hours ago, openozy said:

Sorry PP, I believe you are a messer and attention seeker.:td:

I don't often agree with you, but this time I do. 

40 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I could have shrunk the imgur photo down some. I'm just curious if you see what some of us think could be a hat, head and body? Or are you missing it all together?

sorry my eyes must be broke i cant see much at all accept what could possibly be a hat other than that nothing

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2019 at 11:11 PM, PeterPan1980 said:

Hi

Little backstory 

I live in a very old and big house in the Netherlands, right behind the house there is a cemetery,  ever since I was a kid I felt that I was never alone in the house that's why I was pretty much immediately interested in the paranormal.

Now I have this ouija board for a few years and never had any problems, it worked almost every time I tried but never asked important questions, it's just that I like doing that whenever I feel lonely or something, not really sure exactly, but here is the thing, I know most of the entity's that usually react but last week a new spirit pushed onto the board called himself Dirk, again I didn't ask like the wrong questions but something is different, he appears like a shadow figure standing behind the curtain, just standing there, he also make really loud noise like slamming the door, he apparently enjoys scarring my dog to, I'm not sure what he is up to and I don't think he's going to do me any harm but I'm definitely not comfortable with it, he keeps me out of my sleep but even when I want to talk to him I won't answer, 

Did I do something wrong? What should I do, shall I send him away or does he might want something? 

Tips are welcome thnx

Got new picture of Dirk bought new night vision camera , remember there is a wall printed curtain and picture shows the negative version sow now it's clearly visible can't get it better than this 

20191129_133039-picsay.jpg

1 hour ago, PeterPan1980 said:

Got new picture of Dirk bought new night vision camera , remember there is a wall printed curtain and picture shows the negative version sow now it's clearly visible can't get it better than this 

You know what would be great, a clear daytime photo of the wall. Exactly like this one, only well lit. Just so we can compare. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, PeterPan1980 said:

Seems highly interesting especially with the other Dirk photos and your claims. I would like to see a regular daylight view of the scene to understand better,

• Like 1

3 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Seems highly interesting especially with the other Dirk photos and your claims. I would like to see a regular daylight view of the scene to understand better,

So to summarise what PG is saying. I cant see anything there, can you please put up a proper photo with actual evidence. 

4 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

So to summarise what PG is saying. I cant see anything there, can you please put up a proper photo with actual evidence. 

That was a poor summarization of what PG said. PG does not expect high def glossies of non-physical entities. PG was saying he would like more information about the layout of the room and what it looks like normally.

23 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

That was a poor summarization of what PG said. PG does not expect high def glossies of non-physical entities. PG was saying he would like more information about the layout of the room and what it looks like normally.

Ok sorry. PG is making his analysis on hear say and forget about scientific  evidence. Am I right?

Just now, ThereWeAreThen said:

Ok sorry. PG is making his analysis on hear say and forget about scientific  evidence. Am I right?

No, PG is being mischaracterized again. He wanted to get a better feel of the room to gather more information towards his judgment of the alleged anomalous photos.