Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

China Killing Prisoners To Harvest Organs For

ExpandMyMind

Despite repeated denials, China stands accused of a systematic cover-up to hide the continuing practice of forced organ harvesting and murder. The practice, described as “state-run mass murder” and valued at $1 billion each year, has supposedly been outlawed in the country. But a new report, published on November 14 in the BMC Medical Ethics journal, refutes this, accusing China of a “systematic falsification and manipulation of official organ transplant datasets,” as the killings continue.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/zakdoffman/2019/11/16/china-covers-up-killing-of-prisoners-to-harvest-organs-for-transplant-new-report/#6ffb9e292ec7

China's got to be one of the most horrific regimes we've seen since WW2 and its aftermath.
Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

This would be a excellent idea for thieving medical cranks and cults here. :yes:

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

When I first saw an idea for a disintegration suicide booth, I thought ya right. More like a fake booth that a trap door opens up underneath you and you slide down to the organ collection dept. Organs are worth their weight in gold on the black market. Great post, EMM

• Like 2

Hey China! Ya you! Stop being a corrupt repressive country. You went down this path many times before and it never goes well. I know you're listening, and I don't give a crap. Wake up and smell  the revolutions coming. In case you haven't noticed, they're happening all over the world right now.

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Haha 4

15 minutes ago, Piney said:

This would be a excellent idea for thieving medical cranks and cults here. :yes:

I don't understand.  You aren't saying to kill people for their organs, are you?

• Thanks 1

Oh man, the BRICS Summit must be making the propaganda machine heads really nervous to spin off like this, too bad the main gears are too busy with the impeachment inquiry and left the loose screws and nuts rattling at it.... :lol:

~

Edited by third_eye
Laughed too hard
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, and then said:

I don't understand.  You aren't saying to kill people for their organs, are you?

That would be an offal idea.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Wake up and smell  the revolutions coming. In case you haven't noticed, they're happening all over the world right now.

The Chinese has a population that has never experienced real freedom.  The youth may desire a different way of life but they also know that the government will crush them if they try.  They've seen it.  The Iranian youth have seen it too but they've been pushed to desperation and extreme anger by their economic situation and they're resisting and some dying to make things change.  No such pressure exists in China.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Oh man, the BRICS Summit must be making the propaganda machine heads really nervous to spin off like this, too bad they main gears are too busy with the impeachment inquiry and left the loose screws and nuts rattling at it.... :lol:

~

I'd be happy to see citations of reputable news or government outlets that dispute this story.  Laughing at the premise does nothing to dispel it if you think it is wrong.

• Like 2

The Chinese has a population that has never experienced real freedom.  The youth may desire a different way of life but they also know that the government will crush them if they try.  They've seen it.  The Iranian youth have seen it too but they've been pushed to desperation and extreme anger by their economic situation and they're resisting and some dying to make things change.  No such pressure exists in China.

Yeah, like you know Jesus loves you too like I know Jesus loved you too

~

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, and then said:

I'd be happy to see citations of reputable news or government outlets that dispute this story.  Laughing at the premise does nothing to dispel it if you think it is wrong.

That's the difference with your "think" and your "know", I don't have such convenient disillusions

~

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, and then said:

:yes:

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

9 minutes ago, and then said:

You're a glass half empty kinda guy aren't you? The louder the noise you make, the more concessions you gain. Look how well that worked for the republicans. Sqeaky wheels get the grease. Or pepper spray, depending on your income.

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Piney said:

You're really all about authoritarianism now in days I guess. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Nope, cults and alternative medicine frauds have hit me close to home and hard at that.  A fake healer should be good for something. Using him for parts is a good idea. ^_^

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

I dunno about that. Piney has been pretty beaten up by authoritism over his life. I kinda doubt it. Your sarcasm meter must be malfunctioning. 

• Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

I dunno about that. Piney has been pretty beaten up by authoritism over his life. I kinda doubt it. Your sarcasm meter must be malfunctioning. 

It is lol.

I honestly can't tell with Piney anymore,  when he is being sarcastic. 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Yeah, like you know Jesus loves you too like I know Jesus loved you too

~

The question I asked was completely civil and reasonable.  Your answer has nothing whatever to do with what I asked.  If you can't defend your position, my perceived failings have nothing to do with that.  

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, and then said:

Don't hold your breath,

I have never once seen Third Eye say anything, even very slightly, critical of China.

To him the CPC basically walks on water.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, spartan max2 said:

My people use to burn fake healers, false prophets and bogus spiritual leaders alive. I'll take the next best thing. :tu:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Piney said:

I hate to hear that.  But, thanks for being honest.  I can't say I've ever been mistreated enough to want people butchered for parts but I realize your back-story is a LOT more involved and interesting than mine.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I hate to hear that.  But, thanks for being honest.  I can't say I've ever been mistreated enough to want people butchered for parts but I realize your back-story is a LOT more involved and interesting than mine.  

It took 45 years, but I learned to hate.....to truly hate. :mellow:

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

My people use to burn fake healers, false prophets and bogus spiritual leaders alive. I'll take the next best thing. :tu:

Well to each their own.

Got to disagree with you pretty strongly there though.

I agree fake healers can cause alot of harm. I don't want to start murdering them and harvesting their organs though.

It's better to just educate people because that's the real problem when it comes to fake medicine. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

It is lol.

He's aboriginal. The only thing more inscrutable is an old Chinese monk proverb writer on a mountain top. I know, cause I am one.  I remember a few times listening to an elder thinking, "what the heck did he just say?". It usually dawned on me later on.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Piney said:

It took 45 years, but I learned to hate.....to truly hate. :mellow:

When a mans been burned in the fires of hell, don't expect him to cool off quickly. A quote from one of my elders. He was actually talking about angry men returning from wars, but in this instance, it's just as apropo.

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2