Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

China Killing Prisoners To Harvest Organs For

ExpandMyMind

4 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

It's better to just educate people because that's the real problem when it comes to fake medicine. 

You can't fix stupid. 

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, and then said:

The question I asked was completely civil and reasonable.  Your answer has nothing whatever to do with what I asked.  If you can't defend your position, my perceived failings have nothing to do with that.  

Take that beam out of your own eye first ... This don't mean laser beams either mmmmmkay? 

Matthew 7 (KJV)

5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

4 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Don't hold your breath,

I have never once seen Third Eye say anything, even very slightly, critical of China.

To him the CPC basically walks on water.

Not true, post something falsified about China and I'll be just as happy to correct you. 

The CPC does not , nor has ever claimed, ever believed, or proven to be able to walk on water, basically or fundamentally, neither does China believes it either. 

~

2 minutes ago, third_eye said:

The CPC does not , nor has ever claimed, ever believed, or proven to be able to walk on water, basically or fundamentally, neither does China believes it either. 

Say what?  What does that mean?  You posted a laughing emoji about the Chinese government killing citizens for their organs.  You didn't attempt to contest the point, you just behaved as though it was ridiculous.  I'm giving you credit here for not assuming you thought such a horrendous thing was actually funny.

Your opinion of my faith is an easy go-to but it gets a little lame when you use it for every issue you disagree on.  Man up and defend your dismissal of what is a horrendous accusation against China.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, and then said:

Your opinion of my faith is an easy go-to but it gets a little lame when you use it for every issue you disagree on.  Man up and defend your dismissal of what is a horrendous accusation against China

You are mistaken, I have nothing but high regards of your faith, you are just the poor example of people that claims to be of that faith, that is the funny.

I have no time for dogged farfetched accusations just as I'd be crazy to spend time arguing with flat Earthers wasting my time with the nonsense because I have better things to go laugh at and on... 

You carry on... Merry Christmas BTW

~

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, third_eye said:

You are mistaken, I have nothing but high regards of your faith, you are just the poor example of people that claims to be of that faith, that is the funny.

I have no time for dogged farfetched accusations just as I'd be crazy to spend time arguing with flat Earthers wasting my time with the nonsense because I have better things to go laugh at and on... 

~

As per usual, you go straight to personal insults when talking to anyone that is critical of your defense of the CPC.

Says more about you I guess...

2 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

As per usual, you go straight to personal insults when talking to anyone that is critical of your defense of the CPC.

Says more about you I guess...

That's an honest, sincere as well as truthful assessment which is entirely accurate, you feel insulted, that's on you, which says more about you, truly I say. 

It's not the criticism but more the illustrious hilarity of the outdated propaganda machine chugging you on, The CPC doesn't need me to defend anything, I myself chose to get my laughs from funnies such as this that you constantly provide. 

Carry on... Merry Christmas BTW

:yes: <- just in case you feel insulted again

~

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, third_eye said:

That's an honest, sincere as well as truthful assessment which is entirely accurate, you feel insulted, that's on you, which says more about you, truly I say. 

It's not the criticism but more the illustrious hilarity of the outdated propaganda machine chugging you on, The CPC doesn't need me to defend anything, I myself chose to get my laughs from funnies such as this that you constantly provide. 

Carry on... Merry Christmas BTW

:yes: <- just in case you feel insulted again

~

Good job proving my point. 

5 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Good job proving my point. 

Don't be insulted, okay? 

:D

~

9 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Don't be insulted, okay? 

:D

~

You're the best the CPC can hope for amigo :D

41 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

You're the best the CPC can hope for amigo :D

Not true, you've never met a CPC equivalent of a Trumper 'ombre, though I must add that they're not as hilarious as a forever trumper nowadays... 

~

10 hours ago, third_eye said:

~

That's a dodge, old boy.  It tells me you know what you agree with here is inexcusable by normal standards.  Christmas is a wee bit off in the future but thanks for the greetings.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, and then said:

That's a dodge, old boy. 

Just because you can imagine the wheels doesn't make it a truck old chum... 

~

It tells me you know what you agree with here is inexcusable by normal standards. 

That's some cócksure posturing of dismay coming from you based on your posting record, by any standards. 

~

Christmas is a wee bit off in the future but thanks for the greetings.  

Don't go nuts now y'hear...

~

• 4 months later...

Related article at the British Medical Association; published on Thursday 9 April 2020

"At what price?

"China insists it relies on voluntary donations for organ transplants but many suggest human-rights abuse involving oppressed ethnic minorities continues to be practised. Keith Cooper reports."

https://www.bma.org.uk/news-and-opinion/at-what-price

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

our medical cartel does the same,  they do not discriminate,  they make more profit by selling your parts legally and openly than bringing you back,  at least china does it to prisoners. here anyone could be taken apart

• Confused 1