Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Young psychics

DaKong

Umm hi Lamont hear kinda new does anyone know if puberty can make your powers go out of wack

yeah it does because your starting to mature, unless you channel your energy/meditate read my topic on "how to channel your energy"

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stellar

• DaKong

• Psibear

• Flame Thrower

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks one other question though sometimes when i feel a particularly intense emotion which happens often because i'm an empath i start dislaying kinetic abilities that i can't do in a usual circumstance (making candles flicker or burn out making electrical equipment temporarily scrambled and random things start to fall) i was wandering if this was normal because the only ablity i can use conciously is Empathy and creating psi balls

Heightened emotions, seem to focus a lot of energy, as opposed to the slow, constant, radiation of energy we usually give off (seen as the aura). Energy can be focused normally, and calmly by gathering/manipulating your aura (through practice and it does help if you can see it). Strong emotions do this anyway, using a lot of energy in a short amount of time (like a spike). This could cause unusual abilities to flare up during emotional moments.

Umm hi Lamont hear kinda new does anyone know if puberty can make your powers go out of wack

Well if you had/have any powers that are real, yes - if you have none, yes - Puberty is a wacked out time of life. I mean that - not being 'funny'. Yes I do know what I'm talking about, been there done that - then been their done that w/my three kids, who are now in the twenties.

does anyone knowwhat a catalyst telepath is? i heard they could give some psychics

abilities

Edited by Lamont

I am 14 and unsure whether I'm Psychic or not.

If I am Psychic, then I have absolutly no control over my "powers". I don't know the technical terms for Psychic abilities, so I'll just describe my symptoms to you. It's not that I get visions exactally, but from time to time it feels like information is surging through my head and after it's done I know things that

I didn't know before. It's usually very small and mundane things like, when somones about to call me or the location of a missing object. Sometimes I can predict events or tell when someones going to do somthing crazy, but I usually only get the "vision" moments before it happens.

I think I also might be able to see into the past. I never remember my dreams unless thier about an event that happened to me or somone I know. But sometimes I have dreams about past events that never happened to me. I also have memories of working on an 18th century navy ship. I don't remember much about it, but I do remember being tossed off the side of the ship and drowning in the sea.

My parents say that when I was younger, I would tell them about my life "before they were my parents". They say that I could describe another city, family, and school.

My family on both of my parents sides have people in them who have had Psychic visions. My father claims to remember several of his past lives, and my mother once predicted a murder that happend down the street from our house.

Am I psychic, or do I just have an over active imagination?

I am 14 and unsure whether I'm Psychic or not.

If I am Psychic, then I have absolutly no control over my "powers". I don't know the technical terms for Psychic abilities, so I'll just describe my symptoms to you. It's not that I get visions exactally, but from time to time it feels like information is surging through my head and after it's done I know things that

I didn't know before. It's usually very small and mundane things like, when somones about to call me or the location of a missing object. Sometimes I can predict events or tell when someones going to do somthing crazy, but I usually only get the "vision" moments before it happens.

I think I also might be able to see into the past. I never remember my dreams unless thier about an event that happened to me or somone I know. But sometimes I have dreams about past events that never happened to me. I also have memories of working on an 18th century navy ship. I don't remember much about it, but I do remember being tossed off the side of the ship and drowning in the sea.

My parents say that when I was younger, I would tell them about my life "before they were my parents". They say that I could describe another city, family, and school.

My family on both of my parents sides have people in them who have had Psychic visions. My father claims to remember several of his past lives, and my mother once predicted a murder that happend down the street from our house.

Am I psychic, or do I just have an over active imagination?

psychic skills are usually called abbilities and when you get a paticular vision how does it come to you like a movie, flashes of information, or a sudden donning of information like you just remembered something

I too am 14 with the psychic ability of Clairvoyancy, I still am developing but I have not had expierence in seeing vijiora or precognitions. I think part of my clairvoyancy is developing slow is my expierence with ghosts at camp and I have a fear of seeing them again.But I can see people but not in visions or see whats around you but not in an advanced way.

I have no control of my dreams which tell me the future. does anyone have any idea how to?

I too have no control over the visions received. One thing is for sure, when they occur, I do make it a priority to record them to paper or computer and immediately act upon them. They are never abstract and are conveyed as plain as day. I would kick myself in the rear for never having acted upon them. I remember dreaming about the color game boy and blue tooth ear pieces when I first started getting them. Of course my peers would laugh stating that the technology was out of "Star Trek" or too advanced to really fabricate.

There are a lot of things, I think, that could be attributed to simple human intuition. For example - The other night. I was signing onto myspace (I know. shaddup.). When I clicked 'Login', I was hit with this horrible, overwhelming sense of dread. I Couldn't explain it. So now I'm logged in, and I see that I have a new message. I check it and discover that my girlfriend has broken up with me. Amazing Psychic ability? No. Intuition? Much more likely. Things like this happen all the time. Same thing with dreams. Just because you get a feeling about something doesn't mean that your a psychic progidy with a previously-unheard of power that's going to turn the world on its head. (And yeah - my sentance structure sucks this late at night.)

My thing is - unless I see some solid, undeniable proof of someone playing Psychic Hackeysack with their pet hamster ( :w00t: ) , I'm not going to believe it. Not trying to be mean or step on any toes, but, come on guys. Can we have some proof? Pretty please?

There are a lot of things, I think, that could be attributed to simple human intuition. For example - The other night. I was signing onto myspace (I know. shaddup.). When I clicked 'Login', I was hit with this horrible, overwhelming sense of dread. I Couldn't explain it. So now I'm logged in, and I see that I have a new message. I check it and discover that my girlfriend has broken up with me. Amazing Psychic ability? No. Intuition? Much more likely. Things like this happen all the time. Same thing with dreams. Just because you get a feeling about something doesn't mean that your a psychic progidy with a previously-unheard of power that's going to turn the world on its head. (And yeah - my sentance structure sucks this late at night.)

My thing is - unless I see some solid, undeniable proof of someone playing Psychic Hackeysack with their pet hamster ( :w00t: ) , I'm not going to believe it. Not trying to be mean or step on any toes, but, come on guys. Can we have some proof? Pretty please?

Does it have to be a hamster Requiem? LOL!!

• 11 months later...

I've been wondering myself about alot of dreams I have been having. I mean over the years I've noticed my dreams aren't like everyone elses. I've never had a bad dream once. I've never had a nightmare. I've been creeped out by a few of my dreams, but I always wake up wondering "what does it all mean?" Now some could put me down and say your dreams at night aren't suposed to make any sense. Though how do explain the hundred counts of unexplainable dajavu. I've remembered in my past from the very start of my dajavu in numbers. I would always say, oh hey I've dreampt about this particular scene, time, place, being in the same room with certain people all of that whenever the feeling of dajavu crept up on me. Now I am getting the feeling that this isn't really dajavu. This could be something else and along with the strange things that I could say or do to people. Or sense how well or bad the personality of a person goes. Sometimes I'll be drawn to parts of people's homes or ask what seem to be uncommon questions to certain people while I'm sitting having a convorastion with some people. I'll be preying on the question in my head and then suddenly ask. I've had quite the reactions sometimes, but I just can't help it just to be naturally curious of why certain things are there.

Prime Exsample:

I'll have a dream about an event or just one thing will be in this entire dream that'll be so wound and focused. My dreams aren't all foggy either I mean it's like being in reality. I get hints and messages in what people say and do in these dreams.

I'll wake up. Wanting to know more or why or who or what and all the other questions. Then it just sticks in my mind and I go about my life.

Of course I'll end up in an ordinary place, somewhere new, somewhere old, somewhere I've passed before always looked, but never gone. Things like that.

Well of course one day I was in an boyfriends house at the time. First night being there visiting and all. We entered the house everyone was going up the stairs and I just stopped and looked around where his kitchen met the stairs, the way the lighting was, the feeling I had, the people I was with and the door to go out back, the door to his hallway that led to certain rooms and the basement. I just knew I've been there before, but I've never been there. I told my boyfriend at the time that I had dajavu like I've been here before. His face was quizical, I just kinda laughed, but I only had to ask myself that I wasn't here before. But I was. It's weird because I had only had that dream the week before...I had never been to his house of course.

So the dajavu plaqued me and I recieved a weird dream after my boyfriend at the time and him telling me something about how he doesn't really see death as all that of a big deal. All it is, is it being apart of life. Well, the dream went like this that he was telling me about some grandfather. Turns out I asked him one day in school about a grandfather especially the one on his mother's side. He told me that was the only one he's never met and he would've liked to have met.

I just think things like that happen to me too much. That I meet certain people, tell them after I've had dajavu or that weird creepy feeling in my head that I should just mention something about a subject or something too specific...

Another one was where I was at my friend David's garage. There was a chair he was leaning on. (a swivle chair) He was spinning it around and it was just weird. I kept picturing this girl I've met before in my old neighborhood. Her name was Amber...I asked my friend David if the chair had belonged to her. He looked at me speechless and told me the story of how he got that chair. Amber and him wheeled it over from her house when she used to live in that neighborhood to his house. He was so surprised and freaked that I thought of her while the chair had came from her. She had moved down to Alabama two years before since that day. I had no idea David knew her either, it was just a weird coensidence or not?

I don't know, but I think I shouldn't pass anything like that up ever again. So I haven't. I just need to know where to go which direction I should be headed in.

hello, i think i MIGHT be slightly psychic, but i cant control it whatsoever, in the respect that if you asked me what would happen to you at 3:30 tommorow, i couldnt tell you.

Another one was where I was at my friend David's garage. There was a chair he was leaning on. (a swivle chair) He was spinning it around and it was just weird. I kept picturing this girl I've met before in my old neighborhood. Her name was Amber...I asked my friend David if the chair had belonged to her. He looked at me speechless and told me the story of how he got that chair. Amber and him wheeled it over from her house when she used to live in that neighborhood to his house. He was so surprised and freaked that I thought of her while the chair had came from her. She had moved down to Alabama two years before since that day. I had no idea David knew her either, it was just a weird coensidence or not?

I don't know, but I think I shouldn't pass anything like that up ever again. So I haven't. I just need to know where to go which direction I should be headed in.

Hardly a weird coensidence. I agree you should trust your insights and follow up on them.

I suspect we all have an inner guidance system. It will take you in the direction you need to follow. Trust that the same skill that brings you these insights will also guide you.

John

Hardly a weird coensidence. I agree you should trust your insights and follow up on them.

I suspect we all have an inner guidance system. It will take you in the direction you need to follow. Trust that the same skill that brings you these insights will also guide you.

John

hi well i dont konw realy if i have powers but i some time konw when some thing gana happen befor it happen and i can tell when a house is haunted just bye looking at it or going in it i have feeling that some thing gana happen in 8/25/08 and 10/1/08 i just have a feeling about thouths dates and some one gana die in your famliy john.

hi well i dont konw realy if i have powers but i some time konw when some thing gana happen befor it happen and i can tell when a house is haunted just bye looking at it or going in it i have feeling that some thing gana happen in 8/25/08 and 10/1/08 i just have a feeling about thouths dates and some one gana die in your famliy john.

Thanks, I will make a note of the dates. I see death in a number of ways. It is not always someone passing over.

John

I've been wondering myself about alot of dreams I have been having. I mean over the years I've noticed my dreams aren't like everyone elses. I've never had a bad dream once. I've never had a nightmare. I've been creeped out by a few of my dreams, but I always wake up wondering "what does it all mean?" Now some could put me down and say your dreams at night aren't suposed to make any sense. Though how do explain the hundred counts of unexplainable dajavu. I've remembered in my past from the very start of my dajavu in numbers. I would always say, oh hey I've dreampt about this particular scene, time, place, being in the same room with certain people all of that whenever the feeling of dajavu crept up on me. Now I am getting the feeling that this isn't really dajavu. This could be something else and along with the strange things that I could say or do to people. Or sense how well or bad the personality of a person goes. Sometimes I'll be drawn to parts of people's homes or ask what seem to be uncommon questions to certain people while I'm sitting having a convorastion with some people. I'll be preying on the question in my head and then suddenly ask. I've had quite the reactions sometimes, but I just can't help it just to be naturally curious of why certain things are there.

Prime Exsample:

I'll have a dream about an event or just one thing will be in this entire dream that'll be so wound and focused. My dreams aren't all foggy either I mean it's like being in reality. I get hints and messages in what people say and do in these dreams.

I'll wake up. Wanting to know more or why or who or what and all the other questions. Then it just sticks in my mind and I go about my life.

Of course I'll end up in an ordinary place, somewhere new, somewhere old, somewhere I've passed before always looked, but never gone. Things like that.

Well of course one day I was in an boyfriends house at the time. First night being there visiting and all. We entered the house everyone was going up the stairs and I just stopped and looked around where his kitchen met the stairs, the way the lighting was, the feeling I had, the people I was with and the door to go out back, the door to his hallway that led to certain rooms and the basement. I just knew I've been there before, but I've never been there. I told my boyfriend at the time that I had dajavu like I've been here before. His face was quizical, I just kinda laughed, but I only had to ask myself that I wasn't here before. But I was. It's weird because I had only had that dream the week before...I had never been to his house of course.

So the dajavu plaqued me and I recieved a weird dream after my boyfriend at the time and him telling me something about how he doesn't really see death as all that of a big deal. All it is, is it being apart of life. Well, the dream went like this that he was telling me about some grandfather. Turns out I asked him one day in school about a grandfather especially the one on his mother's side. He told me that was the only one he's never met and he would've liked to have met.

I just think things like that happen to me too much. That I meet certain people, tell them after I've had dajavu or that weird creepy feeling in my head that I should just mention something about a subject or something too specific...

Wow, thanks for sharing. :D

I agree with John, just follow your inner guidance system... I've learned to listen to mine and... well... I can't put it into words.

Thanks John, i was looking for that phrase, "inner guidance system". Those are the exact words I would describe what I feel. :D Thanks alot.

Sincerely,

llynx

• 1 year later...

please i know this was 4 or 5 years ago but i need help i have powers that i want to cultivate, but im scared that im the only teen psychic in the world and i just need someone to ask for help thats also going thru this right now. i can see ghosts, talk to em, feel em, hear em. see the future sometimes. literally feel other people's pains. hear people's thoughts. i just need someone else out there to tell me what to do.

please i know this was 4 or 5 years ago but i need help i have powers that i want to cultivate, but im scared that im the only teen psychic in the world and i just need someone to ask for help thats also going thru this right now. i can see ghosts, talk to em, feel em, hear em. see the future sometimes. literally feel other people's pains. hear people's thoughts. i just need someone else out there to tell me what to do.

You can PM me for specific insights if you are inclined.

You actually do Not want to be told what to do for something like this. The idea to foster is self awareness, self inspiration, and self empowerment.

John

You can PM me for specific insights if you are inclined.

You actually do Not want to be told what to do for something like this. The idea to foster is self awareness, self inspiration, and self empowerment.

John

Each of us are a piece of a puzzle. :tu:

Any thoughts

• 6 months later...

Okay, guys don't talk about that stuff on this forum talk about it on the lucid dreaming one because I don't wnat this page closed.

DaKong

P.S. Usually it's natural, but yeah I think you can do somethign to have them more often.

Hi DaKong,

Where are you? I need you to tell me, when my chronic pains will be over.

Please, look at my photo and tell me.

Kind regards,

Bozena