Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Young psychics

DaKong

wow... if I had powers that were visible I would, but all I can make is psi balls. Anyone have any ideas on how to prove that? A longtime ago I posted about a piezoelectric strip and voltometer, but I can't find it on the radioshack website, and I'm almost broke : (

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stellar

• DaKong

• Psibear

• Flame Thrower

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone have any ideas on how to prove that?

489349[/snapback]

?

Maybe in the future, we will get proof that the Psychic Phenomenon actually exists...

Stellar it simply doesnt work that way, and besides that would probably not be the best thing to do.

Dont you find that a bit too convenient? How does it work? When you see storm clouds approaching, you think "Hey, it might rain!" and then it rains?

I cant create a blizzard out of a heatwave, I can create floods, and storms, and sunny days, possibly hail, but not blizzards and snow.

Alright, create some hail, or even a storm somewhere over the ocean around Australia. If you agree, we can decide where and when you will create the storm and I can fetch a satellite picture to verify it.

please dont give a hoot about steller or his opinion, it will only make him feel even more important than he already does, i dont give a hoot about his opinion, what matters is that your family and friends believe in you, not the likes of steller or anyone else.

Family and friends believe her...? I wonder, mysticshadow, have you told your parents you have all these powers?

I am not going to try and convince someone into believing me, or have them convince me I am a over imaginative attention freak, because I know I am right about me having abilities.

And again, I ask, how did you verify these abilities? Why havent you told us?

Or maybe it is you in fantasy land Stellar.

Maybe it is, but I quite doubt it, considering a minority of the population claims to have psychic powers, and a majority of that minority are teenagers or preteens even... and there have been numerous oppertunities to prove these abilities and win 1 MILLION $, but no one has managed.

Hey I am not a female!!!! disgust.gif Why did you think I was? mad.gif

Yes I have told my mother, and some of my friends.

I doubt even if that James Randi person even came across someone who demonstrated that they had real abilities, he would give them money.

Umm... No i am not going to jump to conclusions like, wow there are clouds i am the one who is making rain. I am not stupid. I check the weather before I do any weather work, so I am not decieving myself. I am not going to demonstrate this to you as it you are both ignorant and skeptical. Also if I were to, would you believe me? If I were to demonstrate them to everyone who asked, where would my free time go??? And what about my health. It is quite draining and stressful you know.

Have an open mind, anything is possible.

I am not gothic. I do not like stereotypes, I am my own person. I laugh at other people who try to fit a stereotype.

I am personally a bit doubtful of many people who say that they possess certain abilities as many are decieving themselves, or doing it for attention. But there are others like myself who do possess these abilities. You can generally tell the difference in the end.

Edited by mysticshadow

Yeah... just a word. The book Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce has an entire section about the enrgy body... which after learning to enhance can improve already given talent to where you have more contorl... If you don't want to know how to AP... the energy section is well worth the money. Also look up "NEW Energy Ways" (yes with caps on NEW) and see what you find...

BTW: Precognition is my special ability... comes in quite handy at times.

Hey I am not a female!!!! disgust.gif Why did you think I was?

Sorry, you reminded me of someone else...

Yes I have told my mother, and some of my friends.

What did they tell you?

I doubt even if that James Randi person even came across someone who demonstrated that they had real abilities, he would give them money.

I dont. What do you have to lose to try anyway?

Thats just an excuse because you know you cant prove it.

Umm... No i am not going to jump to conclusions like, wow there are clouds i am the one who is making rain. I am not stupid. I check the weather before I do any weather work, so I am not decieving myself. I am not going to demonstrate this to you as it you are both ignorant and skeptical.

Ahh, so you'd be willing to prove it if we already believed you had it? rolleyes.gif

Also if I were to, would you believe me?

If you could prove it.

? If I were to demonstrate them to everyone who asked, where would my free time go??? And what about my health. It is quite draining and stressful you know.

Oh please.

I don't claim to have psychic abilities but I do consider myself to have alot of intuition. Sometimes i get the thought all of a sudden that a certain person is gonna call me right that minute and sure enough the phone will go offand its that person the minute I think of it. Also, when I 'm playing games many times I'll think to myself what the cards are going to be when I pick them up or turn one over and sure enough they are exactly what I (just-for-fun) imagined they would be. Or I might be walking and get the thought that a person that I never talked to before or knew or saw will say something to be. The minute I get that though the person says something to me. Maybe its just coincidence after all. However, I've had so many things happen to me like that on a daily basis that I'm beginning to think that maybe I am somewhat intuitive. Who knows happy.gif

Hehe. Yep. Can you "force" visions yet? It works if you learn to manipulate the energy body better... they come in clearer and you can even "ask" for visions about certain things.

It works if you learn to manipulate the energy body better...

Lmfao. Thats they're answer to everything.

Whom? Whos answer for everything? Not mine...lol... it really does help though if you have excess overspill of energy into the third eye storage area... after the other 2 are full.

Maybe in the future, we will get proof that the Psychic Phenomenon actually exists...

I will....in two and a half years...if im still here.

Don't ask me earlier...i dictate my own time.

Whom? Whos answer for everything? Not mine...lol... it really does help though if you have excess overspill of energy into the third eye storage area... after the other 2 are full.

I dare you to explain the mechanism and give me reasons I shouldnt flush it as crap. I bet you cant.

no offense but i thought you were female becaues your name sounds a lil feminine to me, but dont feel bad, i answer phones at an answering service and i hear certain dr names and just automatically think they are female just by there last names

Well... I can... just email me... itll be easier if I dont take up forum space, considering it is long and rather complex.. but I can make it logically applicable to life and psychism. (is that how you spell it?)

No no... post it right here for everyone to see. If you claim it exists, you must also give irrefutable evidence for it.

• 2 weeks later...
No.... most teenagers will deny the existence of anything paranormal. Well in the 'real' world anyway.

In the real world. In their private world, their imagination from their childhood still lives on.

Well, I have enough personal proof of its existence. And I have demonstrated it infront of others.

Really, infront of others like who? And what did you demonstrate?

You see I live in Australia, I dont do long distance weather changes. I do local changes to avoid sickness, or using up too much of my energy.

Fine then. Cause a blizzard over there in Australia.

you live in ignorance then,

You live in a fantasy land.

you have basically come to this thread to tell a bunch of people that they are liars, fair enough, we or at least i dont have any motivation in convincing you in psychic experiences (not powers wink2.gif ) not with an attitude like yours.

And what exactly do you do over in the World events section?

ive had many wacky ones, where im being chased by scooby doo disguised as a pink lion, yeh i have, but i think its safe for me to say that i knew that that wasnt going to come true or none of my other ones just as wacko, but my vivid dreams which ive only had on 4-5 occassions, where i wake up, feel uneasy and tell people about them have.

How many dreams without cartoon caracters have you had that didnt come true?

not since i was 3-4 years old and used to wake up to watch the equivalent to the tellitubbies, no i havent, i have insomnia so often dont get to sleep early enough, usually meaning i wake up at lunch time on the weekend.

Usually, as you just said. Its absurd thinking "Well, Diana died today, so THAT must be the reason I woke up earlier!"

Hey, look... A comet just went by a planet a few hundred lightyears away! That must be why I'm still awake at this type answering you!

havent got a clue, i suppose i only remembeered the important part, in my dream, there were no moments leading up to my jaw breaking, i just remember it feeling like i had a broken polo in my mouth, but i woke up really uneasy, enough to remember the dream and tell my mother who knows the truth.

In your dream, you broke one tooth...? (The dream can be explained away quite easily, seeing as how you just got your braces off and were proud of your teeth.)... and how many teeth did you break when you fell?

actually in my dream it was only my teeth that i felt were broken, but in reality i didnt find out i had a broken jaw untill the next day when i went to the follow up clinic at the hospital, the doctor hadnt seen my 3 breaks in my jaw till the next day so let me go home wacko.gif the dream allowed me to see remotely into my future, more precisely, it made me feel into the future, and how i felt in my dream three weeks before my accident was exactly how i felt when i immediately came round from fainting.

You remember how it made you feel, but you dont remember the events around you? Are you sure you're not blurring the memory and thinking that the way you actually felt was the same as in the dream?

i hear you steller, but my fathers side of the family have no history of cancer, lucky them, except my grandfather sad.gif , btw his father, my great grandfather died at 106, and not from cancer either

Nevertheless, there was always the possibility that he died from cancer. I have no doubt you either conciously or unconciously thought about it at one point. Not only that, but every night, you dream... you just dont always remember the dream. This adds a lot of room for the possible dream involving your father and cancer.

Stellar, why do you find that a teenager is unable to possess psychic abilities of any sort? Are we supposed to wait until we are adults to get psychic abilities? I dont think that sounds right, considering younger children are born with psychic abilities.

No, I dont think ANYONE has psychic abilities... And no, children are not born with psychic abilities.

(Since you use absolutes, I will too.)

485938[/snapback]

I have afew things to say

1. Weren't you ever a kid in life? Cuz it sure doesn't seem like it (no offense)

2. Before you say anything about 'where's your proof' (trust, you would say that) I suggest that you go to this site: http://www.clearsightaura.com/ It's an entire school-so to speak- for those who have psi abilities. And not just we teens. Adults too.

3. I feel insulted by the way you treat us. angry.gif you sound just like your calling me crazy and stupid for what I have. Trust me, do you think I want this!? Do you think I enjoy seeing my girlfriend in pain?! Do you actually believe I want to be tortured every day of my life in this HellHole they call Earth? It's not like everyone wants there's, Stellar. Cuz I don't. I wish I could just be a normal kid but noooo my best friend had to die in a car crash and traumatize me for life. (Yes, that's probably how I got this way. Over half of the people who have proven psi abilities have been traumatized someway or another in their life). I wish I could just have a normal life. Consider how many want to have their powers or not. That's the original point that I came to these forums. To seek help.

4. Thanks so much for treating me like a psycho. I feel alot better about myself now.

5. Why?

In conclusion, I hope that I'm not insulting you in anyway. I refrain from verbal abuse, though you seem to insult me alot. For goodness sake, this is why the world is such a corrput piece of giant rock. We can't say hi without regretting it. Just be a bit nicer, kapeesh? I think it would make alot of us happier.

Dance as if no one were watching

Sing as if no one were listening

And live every day

As if it were you last

[And don't insult others differences, Not-So-Stellar]

wow... if I had powers that were visible I would, but all I can make is psi balls. Anyone have any ideas on how to prove that? A longtime ago I posted about a piezoelectric strip and voltometer, but I can't find it on the radioshack website, and I'm almost broke : (

489349[/snapback]

Got some.

http://www.clearsightaura.com/

? If I were to demonstrate them to everyone who asked, where would my free time go??? And what about my health. It is quite draining and stressful you know.

Oh please.

489623[/snapback]

Right back atcha, Stellar!

Oh, and by the way, it's a little thing called 'respecting other people's feelings'.

I dont know if I would call myself a clairvoyant or psychic, but I have had "visions" of my own that have come true and along with that ever since I was really little (around 4 maybe) I have been able to see spirits of sorts just about everywhere I go.

I think its entirely possible for people to have pyschic abilites manifest themselves in puberty. After all its the time when the piturity gland goes haywire and starts things off developing.

I have a slight precognition sense and i'm extremely empathic, which has got me into trouble for this in the past.

Stellar is making generalizations because they are true. All we hear in this forum is supposed teenage pyschics. Show or go. It is easy to claim anything on the internet.

1. Weren't you ever a kid in life? Cuz it sure doesn't seem like it (no offense)

Yep, and I grew out of it. My childhood "fantasies" were in no way reality, were they?

2. Before you say anything about 'where's your proof' (trust, you would say that) I suggest that you go to this site: http://www.clearsightaura.com/ It's an entire school-so to speak- for those who have psi abilities. And not just we teens. Adults too.

Mostly teens. And if they really have those powers... how come they're not proving them?

3. I feel insulted by the way you treat us. angry.gif you sound just like your calling me crazy and stupid for what I have. Trust me, do you think I want this!? Do you think I enjoy seeing my girlfriend in pain?! Do you actually believe I want to be tortured every day of my life in this HellHole they call Earth? It's not like everyone wants there's, Stellar. Cuz I don't. I wish I could just be a normal kid but noooo my best friend had to die in a car crash and traumatize me for life. (Yes, that's probably how I got this way. Over half of the people who have proven psi abilities have been traumatized someway or another in their life). I wish I could just have a normal life. Consider how many want to have their powers or not. That's the original point that I came to these forums. To seek help.

They've been traumatised, huh? Hmm... might explain why they think they're supermen... and maybe also why they think its been proven when it hasnt been.

4. Thanks so much for treating me like a psycho. I feel alot better about myself now.

Good. Maybe you'll go to a phychiatrist. Have you?

Oh, and by the way, it's a little thing called 'respecting other people's feelings'.

Why should I when they are challenging science, trying to alter it (it being what many people hold dear) on a daily basis... saying that certain things have been proven... then when telling them that its not proven and telling them to prove it or whatever, they say I'm closed minded?

Yep, and I grew out of it. My childhood "fantasies" were in no way reality, were they?

Mostly teens. And if they really have those powers... how come they're not proving them?

They've been traumatised, huh? Hmm... might explain why they think they're supermen... and maybe also why they think its been proven when it hasnt been.

Good. Maybe you'll go to a phychiatrist. Have you?

Why should I when they are challenging science, trying to alter it (it being what many people hold dear) on a daily basis... saying that certain things have been proven... then when telling them that its not proven and telling them to prove it or whatever, they say I'm closed minded?

504726[/snapback]

Stellar, you really don't have nay respect for other people's feelings, do you?

I have not been to a psychiatrist, and don't plan to. The only thing that will ever concern me and psychology is when I become an adult, cuz that's what I wanna do (help teens that have been raped in their lives).

The reason that I've not gone out and made such a big deal about mine is so I am not called a freak and shunned, but it seems that you've already done that.

Don't tease being traumatized. I was traumatized when my friend was raped, and that's all I have to say.

Oh, and I don't here anything that says that the things on http://www.clearsightaura.com/ aren't true. has it shed some light on this?

Why do you continue to put me in the 'freak' category?

For the heck of it, why period?

Stellar, you really don't have nay respect for other people's feelings, do you?

crying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gif

rolleyes.gif

I have not been to a psychiatrist, and don't plan to. The only thing that will ever concern me and psychology is when I become an adult, cuz that's what I wanna do (help teens that have been raped in their lives).

So why dont you go see one if you were traumatised and think you have superpowers?

The reason that I've not gone out and made such a big deal about mine is so I am not called a freak and shunned, but it seems that you've already done that.

I dont consider those who think they have superpowers freaks... As children, I consider them children. Its when they're in their 20s and still believe it that I start reconsidering...

Don't tease being traumatized. I was traumatized when my friend was raped, and that's all I have to say.

I didnt tease.

Oh, and I don't here anything that says that the things on http://www.clearsightaura.com/ aren't true. has it shed some light on this?

The onus is not on me to disprove that, but on you/them to prove it, which they havent. You cant prove a negative.

So why dont you go see one if you were traumatised and think you have superpowers?

504789[/snapback]

Because, as I said before, I don't want my mom freaking out on me. And I never said 'superpowers.' These are some sucky superpowers if that's whatcha think they are.

And I'm no high on anything, nor do I take any medication unless you count my inhaler that I haven't used since the beginning of 6th grade (in 8th now).

No offense, but think? I say know. You'd be surprised aobut how many people that you could know that may have psi abilities, unless you lvie ina really dull or small town or something like that.