Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Weitter Duckss

Comoving distance- light travel distance

42 posts in this topic

Rlyeh
9 hours ago, Weitter Duckss said:

OK. It only remains. to show me the evidence of that claim. In particular, that you need to explain the claim that space is bright. because "light travels from the sun in all directions." and that they remained blind because they see the darkness.

Already have; "Light is radiation and is detected when it enters a sensor.  Darkness only means no light has reached the sensor. "

"Light travels to the earth and is captured by cameras and our eyes." I attached a few pictures that prove the contrary, space is dark. The dark space = no light.

Your pictures show light traveling through space and getting captured by the camera.  Dimwit.

If there is no light in space we'd never see the sun or moon.  Use your brain here.

• Like 2

Weitter Duckss

@ Rlyeh 

In fact, "dimwit" claims that light a little bit we see we do not see. No light travels because space just above the Moon has no light.

The shock of the waves. in visible matter. formed. light and sensors are visible matter.

From the surface of the body no light is reflected,  because it is near the surface dark, the waves (now with reduced intensity) repel.

@ ChrLzs

These are fairy tales for young children without any evidence. This segment is not covered by this discussion. I begin the debate with the first evidence

„The Big Bang theory is the prevailing cosmological description of the development of the Universe. Under this theory, space and time emerged together 13.799±0.021 billion years ago with a fixed amount of energy and matter that has become less dense as the Universe has expanded. ..
when the temperature was around 3000 K or when the universe was approximately 379,000 years old. As photons did not interact with these electrically neutral atoms, the former began to travel freely through space, resulting in the decoupling of matter and radiation.

The speed of light in a vacuum is defined to be exactly 299,792,458 m/s.“ 

Galaxies form within the so-called early universe (320000 to 400,000 years).

Below in the figure, numbers 1-4 are the Milky Way and other galaxies (see table above). Now (from this point) begins to present evidence and argument based on the evidence. (BD + 17 ° 3248 is a cluster in the Milky Way, only 968 light years away and the estimated age of  13,8±4 G years)

svemir

Rlyeh

@Weitter Duckss "The color black usually signals the absence of light. But inside the solar system, space is filled with light."

https://www.livescience.com/32419-why-does-outer-space-look-black.html

Weitter Duckss
6 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

@Weitter Duckss "The color black usually signals the absence of light. But inside the solar system, space is filled with light."

https://www.livescience.com/32419-why-does-outer-space-look-black.html

A good believer believes in fairy tales. Don't forget to turn on the lights on the car at night, no matter that the night is full of lights that we just don't see.

image.jpeg.e109d27afa5788da209ddf1e97354164.jpeg

Rlyeh
12 minutes ago, Weitter Duckss said:

A good believer believes in fairy tales. Don't forget to turn on the lights on the car at night, no matter that the night is full of lights that we just don't see.

Denial is the only thing you have.

Weitter Duckss
43 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Denial is the only thing you have.

I'm just looking for evidence, nothing more. I'm not blind that someone convinces me that night = day. It is either black or white (light or dark).

Light means something is illuminate and I don't have to light a candle. The room is dark at night until you turn on the light bulb.

That this is so, open the internet and search for dark space pictures and see for yourself. There are no fairy tales there, there are only pictures. It's a condition to believe with your own eyes.

I went through all the fairy tales and suggestions individually. On all that I found I found where the drawback was. Most have in common: manipulation. Most manipulations are revealed by many photographs from space. That is not a matter out there far and inaccessible. It is here today. Thousands of satellites and astronomers testify to this.

This is in rank today The Earth revolves around the Sun.

Rlyeh
7 minutes ago, Weitter Duckss said:

I'm just looking for evidence, nothing more. I'm not blind that someone convinces me that night = day. It is either black or white (light or dark).

No, you ignore it.  Your photos show light in space, the light traveled from the object to the camera, therefore light exists in space.

Weitter Duckss
23 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

No, you ignore it.  Your photos show light in space, the light traveled from the object to the camera, therefore light exists in space.

The photos are not mine. Right, they show light on bodies, inaccurately, they don't show light in space.

It's okay if you want to continue on your path.

Let's try to discuss the topic now  Comoving distance- light travel distance.

Rlyeh
1 hour ago, Weitter Duckss said:

The photos are not mine. Right, they show light on bodies, inaccurately, they don't show light in space.

It's okay if you want to continue on your path.

Let's try to discuss the topic now  Comoving distance- light travel distance.

No they show light coming from the bodies.  A camera works by capturing light.

Weitter Duckss
2 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

No they show light coming from the bodies.  A camera works by capturing light.

And the microwave oven heats but uses no light and photons. It can also produce light and ignite the material (food).

Rlyeh
12 hours ago, Weitter Duckss said:

And the microwave oven heats but uses no light and photons. It can also produce light and ignite the material (food).

Microwave radiation is of the light spectrum.

Weitter Duckss
7 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

A few hours I checked your claim.

Conclusion: It is incorrect.

I had to turn off the bulb in the microwave and make sure it was heating the food. When I was convinced of correctness, I checked your claim. It does not light at all (nothing is visible). I used a magnifying glass and witnesses. Classic black body. Everything works but nothing gives light.

Feel free to check, you must have a microwave.

After checking, remove the link that tells this lie.

Rlyeh
3 hours ago, Weitter Duckss said:

A few hours I checked your claim.

Conclusion: It is incorrect.

I had to turn off the bulb in the microwave and make sure it was heating the food. When I was convinced of correctness, I checked your claim. It does not light at all (nothing is visible). I used a magnifying glass and witnesses. Classic black body. Everything works but nothing gives light.

Feel free to check, you must have a microwave.

After checking, remove the link that tells this lie.

You are incorrect, I never said microwave radiation was visible.  Microwave radiation is electromagnetic radiation, visible light is also electromagnetic radiation.

Weitter Duckss
2 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

You are incorrect, I never said microwave radiation was visible.  Microwave radiation is electromagnetic radiation, visible light is also electromagnetic radiation.

Now we can confirm:

The waves (any spectrum of radiation) do not light,

Hits the waves into visible matter (of sufficiently high intensity and duration) produce heat and light.

In space are waves that (except light) produce no significant temperature. That's why the space is cold and black.

Power waves (intensity) in space decreases (except for the thermal deviation of 1-5,2 Au in our system) due to friction with the "unknown" matter.

(Mean Solar Irradiance (W/m2) on Mercury is 9.116,4, Earth  1.366,1, Jupiter 50,5, na Pluto 0,878)

The body in orbit around the Sun

Minimum temperatures °K

Distance from the Sun AU

Mercury

80 (100 equator) 

Moon

Mars

Vesta

Ceres

67P/Churyumov–Gerasimenko

Callisto

80±5

Triton

Pluto

Rlyeh

Now we can confirm:

The waves (any spectrum of radiation) do not light

Wrong, you're confusing lighting (action) with light (a thing).  "Light is electromagnetic radiation within a certain portion of the electromagnetic spectrum."

And "In physics, the term light sometimes refers to electromagnetic radiation of any wavelength, whether visible or not. In this sense, gamma rays, X-rays, microwaves and radio waves are also light"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

psyche101
On 11/26/2019 at 5:50 PM, Rlyeh said:

IR too. :)

Weitter Duckss
8 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Wrong, you're confusing lighting (action) with light (a thing).  "Light is electromagnetic radiation within a certain portion of the electromagnetic spectrum."

And "In physics, the term light sometimes refers to electromagnetic radiation of any wavelength, whether visible or not. In this sense, gamma rays, X-rays, microwaves and radio waves are also light"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light

and@psyche101

I

The Sun emits X-raysultravioletvisible lightinfrared, and even radio waves;“

Visible Light is electromagnetic radiation within a certain portion of the electromagnetic spectrum. The word usually refers to visible light, which is the portion of the spectrum that can be perceived by the human eye. Visible light is usually defined as having wavelengths in the range of 400–700 nanometers (nm), or 4.00 × 10−7 to 7.00 × 10−7 m, between the infrared (with longer wavelengths) and the ultraviolet (with shorter wavelengths). This wavelength means a frequency range of roughly 430–750 terahertz (THz).

II

Maxwell discovered that self-propagating electromagnetic waves would travel through space at a constant speed, which happened to be equal to the previously measured speed of light.“

„Eventually the modern theory of quantum mechanics came to picture light as (in some sense) both a particle and a wave, and (in another sense), as a phenomenon which is neither a particle nor a wave (which actually are macroscopic phenomena, such as baseballs or ocean waves). Instead, modern physics sees light as something that can be described sometimes with mathematics appropriate to one type of macroscopic metaphor (particles), and sometimes another macroscopic metaphor (water waves), but is actually something that cannot be fully imagined.“

III

The definition of light (and waves of radiation) according to W.Duckss in which there is no such nonsense and paradox.