Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Faulty Memory: A Prince Andrew Story

Dark_Grey

1 hour ago, Dark_Grey said:

Unless asked directly, I won't go in to many details of Epstein island here. Most of us have a basic understanding of the backstory, the focus of this thread will be the involvement of the British Royal Family. 

Of the many celebrities and politicians listed in Epstein's flight logs and who's names have been written in marker on "blackmail DVDs", one name stands out above all: "Prince Andrew".

It goes without saying the power of the British Monarchy extends far beyond the cold shores of England. The infamous intelligence agency MI6 works diligently around the clock and around the world to protect the image (and secrets,) of the Royal Family. It was apparently MI6 who turned the tide against Jeffery Epstein to protect Prince Andrew. If Epstein was to go down in flames, the Queen mum made sure her family was far from the blaze. Unfortunately for them, the word had already gotten out. Intrepid autists the world over began digging and found pedophile connections to the Crown going back decades. Communing with known pedophiles was not a new past time for the Royals. Not by any stretch. 

Johnny Carson (1984)

Reveal hidden contents

Jimmy Saville an Prince Charles 'avin a laff

Jimmy-Savile-and-Prince-Charles-Pedophil

In an effort to clear his name and direct the public's prying eyes elsewhere, Prince Andrew sat down for a full length BBC interview to discuss his connection to Epstein and young girls.

When I checked the video this morning, comments were still allowed. No one is buying a word of Andrew's story. No one. Comments for this video have since been turned off.

So this being the BBC, we have to assume that every question and answer for the Prince was thoroughly vetted before this aired. In some ways, this makes the interview a disaster as even with carefully placed questions Andrew still looks guilty as sin. He spends most of the interview denying his very obvious friendship with Epstein despite staying at multiple properties owned by Epstein and many pictures of the two together. He denies ever meeting any young girls despite witness testimony and photographic evidence of the Prince with said girls. He denies hearing about Epstein's first conviction because apparently American news happens in a vacuum?

I think the elites are mocking us over this. There is one line in particular that seems too well placed. When asked about his sexual relationship with then 17 year old Virginia Roberts: 

What an oddly specific memory to have considering he doesn't remember anything about anyone else in the entire 45 min interview. All in all, this segment is considered to be a disaster for the Royal Family. 

The question now is, what are we going to do about it? We have the evidence, the photographs, we have Epstein dead with no cameras on and two guards "asleep" in a Federal prison, we have Mossad connections, corrupt intelligence agencies scrubbing Epstein's island of evidence, not to mention uncovering hundreds, if not thousands of connected pedophile rings. We have lots of new information on "the Finders" and now we have Prince Andrew lying to our faces when we all know he's guilty. We are at a very important crossroads and I'm not sure where to go from here. Do we storm the White House and Buckingham Palace? Do we tar and feather or simply lynch the convicted? Or do we bury our heads back in to the sand and pretend we still in live in a world where powerful rich elites aren't raping and ritualistically murdering children? 

I'm glad all of this has come to light - it had to be exposed for the sake of the innocent. But what Judge, what court is going to make a Prince to stand trial? All of this evidence can be tucked away in a file room, the search results can be removed from Google and the media can be told to never speak Epstein's name again but it's too late. The people know what's going on. I'm just not sure what, if anything, we can do about it.

What a complete and utter load of tripe

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

now we have Prince Andrew lying to our faces when we all know he's guilty. We are at a very important crossroads and I'm not sure where to go from here. Do we storm the White House and Buckingham Palace? Do we tar and feather or simply lynch the convicted? Or do we bury our heads back in to the sand and pretend we still in live in a world where powerful rich elites aren't raping and ritualistically murdering children? 

What we will do in our country, American, is follow our legal process. 

I suggest you look to your own. 

3 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

It was apparently MI6 who turned the tide against Jeffery Epstein to protect Prince Andrew

You got a source for this? It's quite the claim to make, though a particularly juicy conspiracy theory.

I think Epstein is very likely guilty but why kill him? You think prosecutors wanted him to expose a foreign national? Or is it not more likely that they were after Americans implicated. 

It doesn't make sense. The Justice Department was never going to offer him a deal for info on a foreigner, especially a member of the Royal Family. The only people he could have squealed on for a reduced sentence were Americans.

There was no reason for MI6 to kill him and every reason for any elite American who would be implicated to do so.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

You got a source for this? It's quite the claim to make, though a particularly juicy conspiracy theory.

I think Epstein is very likely guilty but why kill him? You think prosecutors wanted him to expose a foreign national? Or is it not more likely that they were after Americans implicated. 

It doesn't make sense. The Justice Department was never going to offer him a deal for info on a foreigner, especially a member of the Royal Family. The only people he could have squealed on for a reduced sentence were Americans.

There was no reason for MI6 to kill him and every reason for any elite American who would be implicated to do so.

...and yet Epstein died under very suspicious circumstances.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

...and yet Epstein died under very suspicious circumstances.  

Sorry, I meant 'Prince Andrew is very likely guilty'. Epstein is a convicted pedo, so not much 'very likely' about it.

My point was that there was no reason for MI6 to kill Epstein. Epstein would gain nothing from exposing him.

Just now, ExpandMyMind said:

Sorry, I meant 'Prince Andrew is very likely guilty'. Epstein is a convicted pedo, so not much 'very likely' about it.

My point was that there was no reason for MI6 to kill Epstein. Epstein would gain nothing from exposing him.

yes, but Prince Andrew had a lot to lose. So it was in MI6 interest to kill Epstein and seeing how many pictures have surfaced on Trump and other "distinguished" people the list is long on who had reason to kill Epstein. 

My brother met prince Andrew down in the Falklands just after the conflict. His memory of him is of an arrogant p***k.

Even so, this belongs on the conspiracy forum.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

My brother met prince Andrew down in the Falklands just after the conflict. His memory of him is of an arrogant p***k.

Please don't judge people so harshly.  Just think about things for a moment, from the other person's perspective.  Imagine:

• You're born into a totally dysfunctional family. 
  • You're exposed to the public gaze from day 1 but you never get to meet ordinary folk, just the bizarre and weird ones your inept parents decide to introduce you to. 
  • You grow up isolated and directionless with your every need satisfied in an instant. 
  • Your older brother is a tw@t who gets treated even more reverentially than you, but no-one explains why. 
  • Your potential girlfriends are vetted by heartless bureaucrats according to a set of rules that no-one ever shares with you.
  • You do what you're told, when you're told; you go where you're told, when you're told; because that's what your family does.

But that's enough about me.  This prince Andrew geezer?  Never 'eard of 'im.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Captain Risky said:

yes, but Prince Andrew had a lot to lose. So it was in MI6 interest to kill Epstein and seeing how many pictures have surfaced on Trump and other "distinguished" people the list is long on who had reason to kill Epstein. 

What, though? What did he have to lose? Why would Epstein talk about him? The Justice Department doesn't offer deals for squealing on foreign citizens who will never see US justice, they offer deals for information on cases they can bring to trial. 

The risk-reward doesn't add up. MI6 killing an American on American soil in order to protect someone that wasn't in Epstein or the US's crosshairs would be one of the most dangerous and stupid things they could do.

1 hour ago, itsnotoutthere said:

MI6 killing Epstein is a conspiracy theory, but Prince Andrew being a pedo is not really disputed. 

• Like 1

I feel kinda sorry for him in a way. Especially after that bad car crash next month.

• Haha 4

23 hours ago, hetrodoxly said:

What a complete and utter load of tripe

he says, having done exactly 0 research in to the topic.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Setton said:

What we will do in our country, American, is follow our legal process. 

I suggest you look to your own. 

We are talking about royalty - this transcends the Judicial system. I appreciate that you want to keep the story close to home so you can sit on and then ignore it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stiff said:

I feel kinda sorry for him in a way. Especially after that bad car crash next month.

Oh, man. That one got me good.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

"Juicy" is an understatement. Fugg I'll have to go back and find a source. I've heard that claim from a few different places.

Epstein's purpose in life was to produce blackmail material on as many "high level" people as he could lure in. I believe Mossad was the driving force behind him as it would allow them to discretely influence politics around the world. It's hard not only to find that info after the fact but separate the "disinfo" from the "info".

As for why Epstein was killed, there are as many reasons as there are recordings of rich and powerful people engaging in unlawful acts. He knew way too much about way too many of them. He had to die before he was put on the stand, no matter what.

The sophistication and influence it takes to kill him like they did suggests the order came from a very high place. That's what keeps me leaning towards the Royal Family. A lot of people initially blamed the Clinton's but I think this is beyond their scope. There is no question "the Palace" controls what's published in America to some extent and their desire to keep the Epstein story under wraps (for years,) heavily implies guilt of some kind. Their strongest connection to Epstein being Prince Andrew.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

he says, having done exactly 0 research in to the topic.

Well i can tell from your extensive research you must be right.

Shall we see if we can just get past the title, "pedo Prince" give us your evidence.

1 minute ago, hetrodoxly said:

Well i can tell from your extensive research you must be right.

Shall we see if we can just get past the title, "pedo Prince" give us your evidence.

...the evidence, some of it, is in the OP. The rest is in witness testimony, photographs, Esptein's personal logs, and Andrew's terrible poker face. He's a bloody Prince - short of him molesting a minor at a press conference, there won't be any hard evidence. This guy is way above your typical Senators and Governors so his BBC interview is the closest we will ever see him in an orange jumpsuit. 

• Like 1

It's obvious now prince Andrew was having pizza on the day he was alleged to have been with a young girl. Right down to the smell of anchovies on his fingers. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

there won't be any hard evidence

See we can't even get past the title, as i said tripe.

We had someone like you in the UK making the most outrageous claims, he had MP's on his side, a police investigation with detectives dedicated to the case, it went on for years, lives were destroyed,  careers ended, men went to their grave with it hanging over their head, it turned out to be all lies, luckily he's now in prison, you need evidence. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

"Juicy" is an understatement. Fugg I'll have to go back and find a source. I've heard that claim from a few different places.

Epstein's purpose in life was to produce blackmail material on as many "high level" people as he could lure in. I believe Mossad was the driving force behind him as it would allow them to discretely influence politics around the world. It's hard not only to find that info after the fact but separate the "disinfo" from the "info".

As for why Epstein was killed, there are as many reasons as there are recordings of rich and powerful people engaging in unlawful acts. He knew way too much about way too many of them. He had to die before he was put on the stand, no matter what.

The sophistication and influence it takes to kill him like they did suggests the order came from a very high place. That's what keeps me leaning towards the Royal Family. A lot of people initially blamed the Clinton's but I think this is beyond their scope. There is no question "the Palace" controls what's published in America to some extent and their desire to keep the Epstein story under wraps (for years,) heavily implies guilt of some kind. Their strongest connection to Epstein being Prince Andrew.

A lot of theories, guesswork and unsubstantiated claims here. That's not to say it's untrue, just that there's no evidence to back it up.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

We are talking about royalty - this transcends the Judicial system

The Royal family is not above the law. Any proceedings will take place under our systems, without your corrupt interference. 

I appreciate that you want to keep the story close to home so you can sit on and then ignore it.

Again, it will not be ignored, but handled through our system, not your corrupt excuse for one. 

Odd that when it's a nomination to your supreme court, accusations are baseless and invalid. When it's a member of our Royal family, they're guilty by default.

And then to round things off you characterise the self-sacrificing men and women that work to keep us all safe (including you) as the Royal family's personal hitmen. I guarantee that every one of them is worth 10 of you. 

As i said, look to your own first. 

11 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

MI6 killing Epstein is a conspiracy theory,

Putting it politely... 

but Prince Andrew being a pedo is not really disputed. 

Innocent until proven guilty, EMM. We haven't fallen to their level. 

His body language during the interview certainly appeared very suspicious.

Did you attend that scandalous party?

andrew2.png

A million miles away.

andrew1.png

It is well known that Epstein was trying to boost his PR after he came out of prison.  He knew Prince Andrew would be easy to butter up and manipulate especially if he told him he had incriminating photos or audio tapes of him (even if he was bluffing).  I believe Epstein orchestrated the whole thing (Andrew's stay, photographers in New York etc) to get the PR images that he needed to win back his old contacts and party members.  So that he could show and tell his friends - 'Look at us, we're still buddies'.  Prince Andrew was probably a gentleman who was eager for a bit of fun to prove to himself that he was still young at heart, but was getting himself way too involved and wanted out.  Alas, he was guilty by association with Epstein.  Instead of discrediting him in the interview, he could only think of the positive side and the contributions that Epstein made to society, much like Jimmy Savile and Rolf Harris.  Notice the irony that the BBC held the interview, and they themselves were accused of covering up Savile's crimes.  Their presenters were adamant that they had no knowledge of what he was doing, much like Prince Andrew and the things that went on at the places he stayed.  Of course the old saying comes to mind - Ignorance is no excuse.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Setton said:

Putting it politely... 

Innocent until proven guilty, EMM. We haven't fallen to their level. 

I found the woman's accusations extremely compelling. Grouped with what we know about his visits with Epstein and other little bits of corroborating evidence, I wouldn't convict him without a trial or anything but I also wouldn't believe much of what he says in his defence, especially given that interview.

• Like 1