Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NBA

TrumanB

Let's open a topic about my favorite sport league - the National Basketball Association!

What are your favourite teams and players? I follow Denver Nuggets 'cause my countryman Jokić is there. Also, it is a joy to watch Lebron playing like GOAT candidate at the age of 35. Too bad that Steph Curry had a heavy injury, I like him very much.

What do you think of Luka Dončić? Only a few players at the age of 20 did what he does in almost every game. MVP candidate definitely, maybe one day the best European player of all time.

Edited by TrumanB
  • Like 2

My favorite NBA team is the Boston Celtics since I've been a New Englander all of my life.

Recently, the Celtics purchased the Maine Red Claws, a minor league basketball team in Portland, Maine.  I'm happy about that!

Edited by MainerMikeBrown
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Who will be MVP this season. Giannis, Dončić and Lebron seem as the strongest candidates.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Is anybody watching this year's playoff? Nuggets disappointed me in last two matches against Utah.

• 1 month later...

The Lakers are in the NBA finals starring Lebron James, this is for the late Kobe Bryant! They await an Eastern Conference opponent, most likely the Miami Heat while the EC finals are not yet completed. The current champions the Toronto Raptors were eliminated and so were the dynasty Golden State Warriors.

• 1 year later...

Anyone following playoff?

It seems that my countryman Jokić will defend MPV title but GSW are going to wipe them off the floor.