Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aliens are turning our nukes on and off

Eldorado

39 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

Given that the Daily Star was mentioned above I did some googling and, sure enough, he's for real.

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

36 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

"Over the past 15 years considerable evidence has been amassed confirming incidents in which extraterrestrial craft have tampered with nuclear weapons in both the United States and the Soviet Union.

Does he know that the Soviet Union haven't existed for 27 years ?

• Haha 9

Maybe UFOs do this to protect us agains the end of the world?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

The US employs a nuclear deterrent called a triad.  Strategic nukes are on planes, missiles, and subs.

There re tens of thousands of such weapons. See the following link.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_states_with_nuclear_weapons#United_States

That's the US. Nukes are held by the Russians and Chinese, the Brits and the French.

With all of those weapons out there some people are claiming what exactly?

They seem to be claiming that a few weapons down for a short time means one answer in particular?

If that is the down time I'd have to say that nukes are the most reliable complex device ever built by people.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

That's a far cry from what you posted. A global nuclear, and thermonuclear war would be a near extinction event for mankind. If aliens or whatever can stop the stupidity,  more power to them. They can stay off my lawn too. *grump*

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

You folks know what radiation music and nuclear fuel does to the warheads, sound the alarm and they go ballistic 

Better than Barry white and Marvin Gaye 

~

• Like 3

1 minute ago, third_eye said:

You folks know what radiation music and nuclear fuel does to the warheads, sound the alarm and they go ballistic 

Better than Barry white and Marvin Gaye 

~

Music to incinerate to? I like it.:D

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, debra odem said:

Maybe UFOs do this to protect us agains the end of the world?

Thats correct, its the main mission of the aliens. However, there is still a gab because in August every year the aliens held their annual management meeting near to NGC7553, so there is no operation here on Earth during that 4 weeks period, see 1945.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Im perplexed. How do they know it was the aliens that were switching the nukes off and on. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Im perplexed. How do they know it was the aliens that were switching the nukes off and on. 

The eerie, spooky and creepy background music... 

~

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, third_eye said:

The eerie, spooky and creepy background music... 

~

Ahhh. Of course. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Captain Risky said:

From what I've read, the aliens could remotely shut the control panels down completely. While hovering over the missile facility. I've read about it before. The fact is, the panels at several facilities were shut down. By what? No one's officially come forward to give a credible reason why. These facilities are fully self sufficient  for extended periods and triple fail safed.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hankenhunter said:

From what I've read, the aliens could remotely shut the control panels down completely. While hovering over the missile facility. I've read about it before. The fact is, the panels at several facilities were shut down. By what? No one's officially come forward to give a credible reason why. These facilities are fully self sufficient  for extended periods and triple fail safed.

I'd imagine the security and fail safes in a nuclear plant/depot would be second to none. So they're saying that there were UFO's overhead while this was going on. Someone must have filmed this. Surely there are identification and recording protocols in place to film and respond to such intimidating behaviour. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Captain Risky said:

I'd imagine the security and fail safes in a nuclear plant/depot would be second to none. So they're saying that there were UFO's overhead while this was going on. Someone must have filmed this. Surely there are identification and recording protocols in place to film and respond to such intimidating behaviour. 

I'm also talking about nuclear missiles command posts as well. Switch off, switched back on. Several times. Like sending a message that says, we can do this whenever we want to. All personel at missile command  posts required to sign secrecy documents. Video, and audio removed.

• Like 2

Would you want anyone to know that you dont have complete control over your nukes? This could have happened in many other countries as well. But who would report it?

*cracks open a fresh box of tin foil*

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Hankenhunter said:

I'm also talking about nuclear missiles command posts as well. Switch off, switched back on. Several times. Like sending a message that says, we can do this whenever we want to. All personel at missile command  posts required to sign secrecy documents. Video, and audio removed.

Yeah it would be very sobering to know that it could happen. The videos and audios might be removed but they're somewhere. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Would you want anyone to know that you dont have complete control over your nukes?

There's several threads here on each incident. Search for posts by @Tim Hebert, or just look here

http://timhebert.blogspot.com/?m=1

For real world explanations based on evidence from the time frame. 

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/profile/118683-tim-hebert/

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Maybe they reformatted the wrong 8in floppy disks... 

~

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

You know that's not what happened right?

This is all made up stuff to pretend that UFOs can do that.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Above all, its idiotic to think that military staff is allowed to report about nuke weapon failures/deactivation because such information is subject to national security so staff in these sections have signed very strict NDAs.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, third_eye said:

Maybe they reformatted the wrong 8in floppy disks... 

~

The problem is that POTUS pressed the Red button on his desk , not knowing what it was for , but the Chief of Staff saw him do it and quickly switched it off , this has happened several times , so this is not Aliens at all .

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Can you cite this please?  It's a topic I looked into in great detail some years back, and if it's the cases I looked at, I would dispute that there are no credible reasons.  There are, however, some really wild and completely unsupported claims that do not match the facts, such as they are.

Start here - it's a long read.

One of the persons involved was also posting here for a while.  Interestingly, many of the parties seem to have anger management issues :D and several have made money from organising or attending conventions and other events promoting this stuff.

The question now might be, why is this now an issue? - all the claims date back many years to when these systems were in their infancy, and frankly, those systems were crap..

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2