Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man Pleads Guilty To Threatening To Kill Omar

ExpandMyMind

13 hours ago, Michelle said:

People are quick to dismiss right wing media when they report violence against conservatives. They don't bother to do any research at all. It's become quite common and more violent. Here is a mild example...

Woman gets 15 days for throwing cup at Matt Gaetz

Amanda Kondrat’yev pleaded guilty to assault in August and had faced up to a year in jail.

PENSACOLA — A woman has been sentenced to 15 days in federal custody for throwing a sports drink at a Florida congressman who frequently appears on television supporting President Donald Trump.

Federal court records show that 35-year-old Amanda Kondrat'yev was sentenced last Monday in Pensacola. Her confinement is scheduled to begin Dec. 2.

Kondrat'yev pleaded guilty to assault in August. She had faced up to a year in prison.

Another repugnant more serious incident...

Conservative journalist Andy Ngo says assault involving Antifa resulted in brain injury

A conservative journalist who says he was assaulted by an antifascist group during protests in Portland, Ore., last month told Hill.TV that he suffered brain injuries as a result of the incident.

“The cuts and bruising on my face have mostly healed,” Andy Ngo, an editor at the website Quillette, said during an interview Thursday. “The most serious injury to me was my brain in the course of the mob beating, so going forward I will be having various forms of neurophysical therapy and speech therapy to address some of the neurological challenges that I’ll be having."

Ngo made headlines in June after he said he was attacked by the antifascist group Antifa, which was protesting a march held by the Proud Boys, a far-right group.

The Portland Police Bureau have said three people were arrested in connection with the violent clashes that left Ngo and two other people hospitalized.

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/454712-conservative-journalist-andy-ngo-says-antifa-attack-resulted-in-brain-injury

Call Andy a white supremacist...idiots.

Wow that anyone could laugh at someone receiving a brain injury during an assault is .....disturbing!  I remember seeing that video...it was disgusting and hard to watch.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Bringing people together? That's what you call inviting a racist whom you had been friends with for years to a dinner with multiple people of ethnicity? Holy crap. You can't see how ****ed up that is? First, being friends with a racist, second, inviting him to dinner with ethnic people.

Tell me, did you tell your ethnic friends that he was a racist?

He was a business associate. And yes, they knew about him. They thought it was a good idea too. They also know why we no longer do business with him.

And, it wasn't dinner. People are in and out all day so there are appetizers out.

I don't know why I bother either, aztec.

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 4

11 hours ago, Michelle said:

I'm a little bit of a clean freak and have to overcome it for a day...or two. When they start coming at 11 AM and don't leave until 3 the next morning I get to where I don't care too much about the mess. :lol:

I can't let anyone else in my kitchen to cook or otherwise....lol I'll host but don't mess about in my domain! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, skliss said:

I can't let anyone else in my kitchen to cook or otherwise....lol I'll host but don't mess about in my domain! 

i'm the same way with my shop ,and my tools.  

• Like 4

7 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Okay, that last bit was a joke, but you should know that it's truly weird to invite racists to a party you're having with, apparently, scores of people of ethnicity, all as a part of some attempt to force them to mingle with brown people. That you can't recognise how messed up that is might make it the whitest thing I've ever heard from someone.

Another wow! I was brought up to believe that the reason a lot of racism exists is because people don't learn enough about each other and if they did they'd find their opinions changing. My grandparents were very ahead of their time...they let my mother have friends of all cultures including attending their worship services at synagogues and orthodox churches as a way for her to become familiar with them at a time when people spread rumors that Jews ate babies, etc.  She said it was sad that some of her friends were not allowed to play together. As a result I was also allowed to have friends of all cultures and attend many different religious services. 

We fear what we don't understand and are unfamiliar with....the big bad scary guy in the closet or monster under the bed. What Michelle attempted was valid and necessary if we are to eliminate racism I give her credit for sticking her neck out and trying when she could sit back and do nothing....like some judgemental tool on the internet does. Can't believe he tried to insinuate you're a racist for trying to educate a racist!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Yeah.. of course.. because The Jews (or as she calls them, 'Benjamins') control the USA. 

Oh.. and they eat babies as well. 

Ha! I hadnt read this before i posted!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Michelle said:

He was a business associate. And yes, they knew about him. They thought it was a good idea too. They also know why we no longer do business with him.

And, it wasn't dinner. People are in and out all day so there are appetizers out.

I agree as well Michelle, this young man clearly has an illness. One could argue that anyone who ties their entire sense of self esteem to always being right despite mountains of evidence to the contrary and considers this theatrical performance currently taking place to be a serious matter that he genuinely cares about is preposterous on it's face. Btw anytime I get near the kitchen when my wife is preparing a meal she politely tells me to get away from the mozzarella sticks and to get the flock out of there. :passifier:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Michelle said:

I don't know why I bother either, aztec

Been scrolling most of their posts for a while. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, skliss said:

Ha! I hadnt read this before i posted!

It's not true. 

11 minutes ago, Michelle said:

american history x,  is pretty much about that

people like that is actually easier to find common ground with, than those with manufactured outrage, and virtue signaling. snowflakes. 

and i actually experienced it firsthand,  on my trip to Russia i befriended people who at first hated me as american, but week later we were drinking together, and they would not care less about  me being american, or wearing star of David, and about half the Russians in Russia are very anti american, and antisemites, that is until they meet a right american jew.

on the other side, i had a friend here for decades, a close friend, i can say i did a lot for her when she was in need, but she broke all contacts with me, when she found out i voted for trump, i suddenly became evil, oh well,  

• Like 5

13 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Get what? That you dont like facts that may be negative towards your side? Youve driven that point home quite nicely through the aforementioned behaviors.

Yuo don’t get that your side is just as bad.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

When it comes to political violence and terrorism, your claim is demonstrably untrue. A quick Google search would show you this, along with posts in this thread to statistics.

• Like 1

Just now, ExpandMyMind said:

When it comes to political violence and terrorism, your claim is demonstrably untrue. A quick Google search would show you this, along with posts in this thread to statistics.

When it comes to the ease of which violence is excused by the supporters they’re exactly the same. However, I don’t seem to recall any right wingers here laughing at the idea of a teenager being assaulted, which Farmer did a while back.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

39 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

When it comes to the ease of which violence is excused by the supporters they’re exactly the same. However, I don’t seem to recall any right wingers here laughing at the idea of a teenager being assaulted, which Farmer did a while back.

Farmer is one person and I can't speak to what he did or did not laugh at.

But the statistics speak for themselves. It's not surprising, really. Authoritarianism personalities with the beliefs that they hold are naturally attracted to the far right ideology of the conservative US.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

I wonder if she wore the headcoving? 

lol that just made me think of this, remember when far right wing (I guess she'd be right wing wouldn't she?) Pauline Hanson got slammed for wearing a burqa in parliament here?

For those that don't know this lady, she is against a lot of different things, including refugees, protecting our country from illegal immigrants and that kind of stuff.  She's always been portrayed as a bit over the top - however, every now and again, she'll surprise ppl with her left-of-centre or right, ideas.  But as Hank and SWoH would probably agree, Aussie's don't really care that much anyway.  We're just too laid-back here :P 

Edited by Gwynbleidd
  • Like 3

22 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Hmm.  That does bring up the question of where freedom of speech ends and where using social media- such as tweets to incite hatred and violence against someone begins.

My concern is if they decide they need to have a talk about a certain someone joking about guillotines :ph34r:

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

lol that just made me think of this, remember when far right wing (I guess she'd be right wing wouldn't she?) Pauline Hanson got slammed for wearing a burqa in parliament here?

For those that don't know this lady, she is against a lot of different things, including refugees, protecting our country from illegal immigrants and that kind of stuff.  She's always been portrayed as a bit over the top - however, every now and again, she'll surprise ppl with her left-of-centre or right, ideas.  But as Hank and SWoH would probably agree, Aussie's don't really care that much anyway.  We're just too laid-back here :P 

Damn I almost forgot that...lol. Still I bet there are a few about with a sense of humour that got a kick outta it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

Other things Pauline is against is good grammar and the correct speaking of the Queen’s English.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Michelle said:

It irritates me that you people keep trying to always paint conservatives as the aggressors. Clean your own house before casting stones and, by the way, put me on ignore.

I don't want anything more to do with you, farmer.

I pegged him as toxic a while back.  I have no need to try to have discourse with people like that.  I do have to say that I'll find it pleasing when his bubble gets burst yet again next November.  In fact, there are a few here who may need counseling.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I definitely have a comfort level with basic violence that is beyond the majority of our 21st century society. 

Thats just about experience. At some point you realize if you aint being shot at or beaten until youre twitching it just aint that big of a deal.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Honestly at this point in history its an apples and oranges conversation. One side is punching people, the other repeatedly planning and sometimes practicing mass murder.

The facts are just the facts.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, and then said:

I have no need to try to have discourse with people like that.

Yet you do, constantly, just like we have discourse with you. The difference is we have proof of our assertions. Whereas you have only conjecture, innuendo, and unconfirmed rumours. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, skliss said:

Woman gets 15 days for throwing cup at Matt Gaetz

Amanda Kondrat’yev pleaded guilty to assault in August and had faced up to a year in jail.

PENSACOLA — A woman has been sentenced to 15 days in federal custody for throwing a sports drink at a Florida congressman who frequently appears on television supporting President Donald Trump.

Federal court records show that 35-year-old Amanda Kondrat'yev was sentenced last Monday in Pensacola. Her confinement is scheduled to begin Dec. 2.

Kondrat'yev pleaded guilty to assault in August. She had faced up to a year in prison.

Another repugnant more serious incident

Yet by the same token, a woman out jogging threw trump the one finger salute as he drove by. Punishment?  She lost her job due to gop pressure. Bright side? She then ran for office in Virginia and won. The jerk that was the recipient was lucky it wasnt her pumps. 

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Hankenhunter said:

Yet you do, constantly, just like we have discourse with you. The difference is we have proof of our assertions. Whereas you have only conjecture, innuendo, and unconfirmed rumours. 

Apparently he has God, too.

• Haha 2