Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

U.S Senate Unanimously passes HK Support Bill

spartan max2

14 minutes ago, aztek said:

it seems to me from post in protest thread, citizens are not happy with protesters, and again masked protesters, same as our antifa, wont be surprised if they are trained and paid by same people, as antifa, and pretty much any latest protests turned into riots worldwide,  same blocking the roads, using weapons against citizens, ... these are the people we supposed to support?????? now i'm even more against the bill than before i saw the video

If you studied it with more than a cursory glance,  you would see that China has employed provocateurs to keep it from being a peaceful protest. Just like it's done in the states. Remember the occupy Wall St.? Perfect example. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, aztek said:

do you realize hk IS china.  extradition to where? another part of same country????? 

Okay, well I encourage you to look at the situation more later.

Hong Kong operates on a semi autonomous level.  I don't see how it makes a difference to you though. No one wants to give the power of extridition to an untrustworthy goverment who would use the power to suppress dissidents....

I would hope you wouldn't want to. You seem to be making a pretty big snap reaction here. You were aggressively against the bill before knowing even the basics of the situation. Your mind was made. 

Also, They started wearing mask because of all the tear gas being shot at them. This started when the protest were peaceful for WEEKS.

The government banned protest before they got violent and they went out and did it anyways because the Extridition Bill was not removed yet, so they needed gas mask. 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

Okay, well I encourage you to look at the situation more later.

Hong Kong operates on a semi autonomous level.  I don't see how it makes a difference to you though. No one wants to give the power of extridition to an untrustworthy goverment who would use the power to suppress dissidents....

I would hope you wouldn't want to. You seem to be making a pretty big snap reaction here. You were aggressively against the bill before knowing even the basics of the situation. Your mind was made. 

Also, They started wearing mask because of all the tear gas being shot at them. This started when the protest were peaceful for WEEKS.

The government banned protest before they got violent and they went out and did it anyways because the Extridition Bill was not removed yet, so they needed gas mask. 

dude, my gvmnt invades countries all over the world and kills hundreds of thousands, if not millions,  the way i see it Chinese gvmnt is not nearly as bad, their internal problems are their problems.  

once they started violence, they deserve everything that is coming to them, i don't see regular citizens riot, they want to live their lives in peace, and rioters aren't having it.  those are paid soldiers rioting, not locals, i have little doubt about it, now that i've seen videos, they are going for another maidan.  same tactics, same outfit, and no doubt same people behind them.

Edited by aztek
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, aztek said:

dude, my gvmnt invades countries all over the world and kills hundreds of thousands, if not millions,  the way i see it Chinese gvmnt is not nearly as bad, their internal problems are their problems.  

once they started violence, they deserve everything that is coming to them, i don't see regular citizens riot, they want to live their lives in peace, and rioters aren't having it.  those are paid soldiers rioting, not locals, i have little doubt about it, now that i've seen videos, they are going for another maidan.  same tactics, same outfit, and no doubt same people behind them.

I for one am just stunned that you are comfortable with totalitarianism, just stunned :o

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, aztek said:

Well I got to leave, but I will leave you with this.

At North Carolina State University. Chinese international students vandalizing a free speech walls with sticky notes in support of HK protesters, as they sing the Chinese national anthem.

They also bullied people hours before not letting them use the wall.

This is the type of brain washed "brown shirt" fascist behavior you are in support of.

Congrats dude. 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Well I got to leave, but I will leave you with this.

At North Carolina State University. Chinese international students vandalizing a free speech walls with sticky notes in support of HK protesters, as they sing the Chinese national anthem.

They also bullied people hours before not letting them use the fall.

This is the type of brain washed "brown shirt" fascist behavior you at in support of.

are you sure you did not confuse anything? i'm NOT supporting protests, YOU ARE, and these international students,  and you are absolutely correct, their tactic is brown shirt fascist, just like our antifa,  

Edited by aztek
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, aztek said:

are you sure you did not confuse anything? i'm NOT supporting protests, YOU ARE, 

You don't even care when that **** happens in our country. Wow. 

The fact they think they can even do that here is ridioclous.

That's how they react to our excersice of free speech in support of HK in our country.

It's not hard to imagine how brutal and hostile of a treatment the protesters must of received in HK. In fact if you bother to look you can see all the abuse that lead to the escalations. 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1

Just now, spartan max2 said:

You don't even care when that **** happens on our country. Wow. 

That's how they react to our excersice of free speech in support of HK in our country.

It's not hard to imagine how brutal and hostile of a treatment the protesters must of received. In fact if you bother to look you can see all the abuse that lead to the escalations. 

i do , deport their a$$es

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

It's not hard to imagine how brutal and hostile of a treatment the protesters must of received in HK. In fact if you bother to look you can see all the abuse that lead to the escalations. 

prbly, chinese gvmnt is no joke, it does not tolerate such behavior, but then they are not invading countries all over the world, killing hundreds of thousands,  innocents as collateral damage, so i'm in no position to judge them. 

unless chinise gvmnt nukes someone, i do not see how they are worst than ours, and since i'm us citizen, i'm in some part responsible for that too, in the eyes of people overseas, as i found out traveling the world, even though i don't agree with our gvmnt. 

Edited by aztek
  • Thanks 1

Perfect example, spelled out : hypocrisy 

[00.09:29]

~

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Perfect example, spelled out : hypocrisy 

[00.09:29]

~

great post , i was gonna post more on hypocrisy, but this guy nailed it,

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, aztek said:

great post , i was gonna post more on hypocrisy, but this guy nailed it,

Actually there's a good deal more from a lot of fact check v bloggers but a lot of those are in Cantonese and Chinese and I am too lazy to translate 

:lol:

~

On 11/21/2019 at 5:47 PM, aztek said:

it seems to me from post in protest thread, citizens are not happy with protesters, and again masked protesters, same as our antifa, wont be surprised if they are trained and paid by same people, as antifa, and pretty much any latest protests turned into riots worldwide,  same blocking the roads, using weapons against citizens, ... these are the people we supposed to support?????? now i'm even more against the bill than before i saw the video

In regards to your bolded point. 

HK had its elections on Sunday. It was a landslide victory in support of the protesters and their movement.

The vast majority of HK is with them.

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/politics/article/3039306/hong-kong-elections-pan-democrats-celebrating-landslide-win

Man Aztec you really ate up the CCP propganada about the protesters. Maybe you will actually take a closer look. But seeing how your mind was made up before you had even the most basic idea of what was going on, I doubt it. 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Haha 1

Let's see how the "democracy" thugs hope to hang on to their "drain the swamp"

Goals

Full withdrawal of the extradition bill from the legislative process

Retraction of the characterisation of the protests as "riots"

[/b]Release and exoneration of arrested protesters[/b]

Establishment of an independent commission of inquiry into police behaviour

Universal suffrage for legislative council and chief executive elections

Resignation of Carrie Lam[9]

Dissolution and reorganisation of the Hong Kong Police Force[10]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Hong_Kong_protests

~

Let's wait and see their faces when they get the bills for the repairs, restoration, reconstruction of the damages on top of the promised compensation of loss suffered for the past months. 

A lot of the elected are already in hiding and laying low and avoiding answering the "people" who elected them. 

I want to hear what the judiciary have to say about "exoneration" with full pardon and amnesty bit, remember, they have one dead and one in critical condition after being burned alive on their heads. 

~

Edited by third_eye
Addendum

On 11/21/2019 at 3:34 PM, spartan max2 said:

Plus they need our trade as much as we need them.

They actually need us MORE than we need them.  Their economy is on a knife's edge and if they boycotted any significant amount of U.S. trade, they'd be harmed far more than we.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Let's see how the "democracy" thugs hope to hang on to their "drain the swamp"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Hong_Kong_protests

~

Let's wait and see their faces when they get the bills for the repairs, restoration, reconstruction of the damages on top of the promised compensation of loss suffered for the past months. 

A lot of the elected are already in hiding and laying low and avoiding answering the "people" who elected them. 

I want to hear what the judiciary have to say about "exoneration" with full pardon and amnesty bit, remember, they have one dead and one in critical condition after being burned alive on their heads. 

~

Their demands are pretty just and reasonable. Basically common sense.

The elections show the majority of HKers want these changes.

Denying their self determination to do that is pretty wrong by most standards. Pretty imperialistic/totalitarian/corrupt, etc. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Denying their self determination to do that is pretty wrong by most standards. Pretty imperialistic/totalitarian/corrupt, etc. 

Just goes to show what the supporters of the crackdown are at heart.  Disgusting.

Edited by and then
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, and then said:

Just goes to show what the supporters of the crackdown are at heart.  Disgusting.

They will just use some "what-aboutism" example or some false equivilant to act like the blatant oppression of human rights that is happening in HK and China is some how justified. 

It's gross.

Edit: to add that the fallacy actually has a name lol

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_quoque

Edited by spartan max2

2 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

Their demands are pretty just and reasonable. Basically common sense.

Don't be idiotic, propaganda yes, common sense? You insult the intelligence of the UM community here. 

~

The elections show the majority of HKers want these changes.

Changes? Is undermining the entire judicial structure in favor of criminality changes to you?

You know very well what this district elections means, your narrative and script didn't expect this did you? 

now you're looking like that teen whose girlfriend says she's pregnant, clumsily trying to weasel your way out of the situation ... What next? Independence for Hong Kong? Go ahead, try it... 

~

Self determination? Or Bowing to the desperate desires of Americanism? 

Interference in the internal affairs of foreign nations? 

Those idiots waving The Star spangle banner and singing God save the Queen didn't exactly help there, maybe you should have trained them better 

~

5 hours ago, third_eye said:

Don't be idiotic, propaganda yes, common sense? You insult the intelligence of the UM community here. 

~

Changes? Is undermining the entire judicial structure in favor of criminality changes to you?

You know very well what this district elections means, your narrative and script didn't expect this did you? 

now you're looking like that teen whose girlfriend says she's pregnant, clumsily trying to weasel your way out of the situation ... What next? Independence for Hong Kong? Go ahead, try it... 

~

Self determination? Or Bowing to the desperate desires of Americanism? 

Interference in the internal affairs of foreign nations? 

Those idiots waving The Star spangle banner and singing God save the Queen didn't exactly help there, maybe you should have trained them better 

~

Self determination and set by the vast majority of the people who live in Hong Kong lol.

But clearly you would rather just have China's CCP imperialism. 

So tell me, if you are even able to, how are these demands not just and fair? Starting with these two.

8 hours ago, third_eye said:

Establishment of an independent commission of inquiry into police behaviour

Universal suffrage for legislative council and chief executive elections

Seems like stuff most other nations take for granted. 

But you do not care what the people themselves want.

You want HK to be forced to do what you want. 

33 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Self determination and set by the vast majority of the people who live in Hong Kong lol.

Waving Union Jack and star spangled banner? 

Sure... Self determination... Whatever you say, all you're gonna get for that is traitor and treason, however you want to call the tune. 

~

But clearly you would rather just have China's CCP imperialism. 

You're mentally blocked again, where and when did the CCP interfere? 

Imperialism? You're just making a mockery of sovereignty of the world. 

~

So tell me, if you are even able to, how are these demands not just and fair? Starting with these two.

Who determined that that was not ever going to happen? The administration always said that the lawlessness had to cease first before an inquiry could proceed, but the rioting mob demanded to dictate the verdict, contrary to all judicial process, do you suggest total amnesty and immunity to all those that were guilty of arson, assault, attempted murder and vandalism and destruction of private and public properties? Is that what you mean by freedom? 

~

Seems like stuff most other nations take for granted. 

But you do not care what the people themselves want.

You want HK to be forced to do what you want. 

See, here is where you sound the most ridiculous, I am giving you the truth and reality of the situation, where as you're propagating lies and propaganda, did I force you to be truthful?

You chose to be deceitful, I did not force you into anything. 

Fact Hong Kong is China , that will never change, reduced to rubble by these idiots that are rioting and destroying it in the name of some foreign country or not. 

And that is the truth. 

~