Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Secret Cave with a Hollow Floor

Doug Shoe

Hi, guys!  Thanks for accepting my membership here.  My first contribution to the forum is this recent discovery---  I found a cave, and when I tested the floor for safety, it sounded hollow (like a false, wooden floor).  It was getting dark, I was creeped out, and having problems with the camera.  Also in this area compasses don't always work right, and the needle can even spin around.  So I got out of there.  I made it back safely, but could only save a little of the video footage.  The video in the link is an introduction to what might be a great adventure, if I survive.  Thanks for reading and watching.  God bless.  Doug "Shoe" Carlson       https://youtu.be/eTaw1MHq3f8

I’d definitely go back if I were you. Who knows what you might find under that floor? 

Welcome to UM @Doug Shoe.  I hope you don't take someone with you when you go spelunking.

5 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Welcome to UM @Doug Shoe.  I hope you don't take someone with you when you go spelunking.

Actually that might be a good idea. Someone topside in case something happens.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Actually that might be a good idea. Someone topside in case something happens.

At the least, let someone know where you're going and when you hope to be back, so when the morlocks get you they know to send a search party ....

• Like 3