Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Dark_Grey

Epstein Guards Charged

92 posts in this topic

Dark_Grey

*This may have already been posted in the ongoing Epstein Found Dead in Jail thread..

Epstein Guards Charged with Falsifying Records

Personally, I thought these guys would have died by "suicide".

CBC
NYT

A grand jury indictment made public Tuesday accused guards Tova Noel and Michael Thomas of neglecting their duties by failing to perform checks on Epstein every half hour, as required, and of fabricating log entries to show they had.

Prosecutors had wanted the guards to admit they falsified the prison records as part of a plea offer that they rejected, according to people familiar with the matter. They spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not permitted to publicly discuss the investigation.

None of this explains why the cameras were working as hard as these guards (not at all,) but I digress.

Guards were supposed to check on Epstein every 30 min, especially important due to Epstein's suicide attempt, but they ignored him for hours so he could be killed in his cell

It's nice to see justice being done. Now we can finally put this whole thing to rest. It was just incompetence all along! :tu:

Spoiler

New York City’s chief medical examiner ruled the death a suicide. Lawyers for Mr. Epstein have challenged that finding, and a forensic pathologist hired by Mr. Epstein’s family has claimed that broken bones and cartilage in Mr. Epstein’s neck “points to homicide.”

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Desertrat56

If the guards "suicided" they wouldn't be able to take the rap.

• Like 6

Gwynbleidd
2 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

Personally, I thought these guys would have died by "suicide".

True, I was surprised they're still kicking too.  

I don't understand what the Plea Deal was they were offered and both declined though.  That's what stumps me on this one as I don't understand how they can be offered a Plea Deal....for what exactly?  To talk more? To lie?  

Are these two men who were originally reported as newly contracted guards, so not seasoned guards at all - simply patsies for the Epstein case?  This entire thing just breeds more and more questions.  

Just when you think you've got it all figured out, you realise, wait a minute, that doesn't make sense at all. :lol:  I was watching Joe Rogan on this and it was made me laugh to see that others are thinking the same things as we are.  Kinda comforting in a way to think this whole saga makes no sense and we should be asking more questions, but the news is quiet on it.  

• Like 3

susieice
46 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

True, I was surprised they're still kicking too.  

I don't understand what the Plea Deal was they were offered and both declined though.  That's what stumps me on this one as I don't understand how they can be offered a Plea Deal....for what exactly?  To talk more? To lie?  

Are these two men who were originally reported as newly contracted guards, so not seasoned guards at all - simply patsies for the Epstein case?  This entire thing just breeds more and more questions.  

Just when you think you've got it all figured out, you realise, wait a minute, that doesn't make sense at all. :lol:  I was watching Joe Rogan on this and it was made me laugh to see that others are thinking the same things as we are.  Kinda comforting in a way to think this whole saga makes no sense and we should be asking more questions, but the news is quiet on it.  

One of the guards is a woman. 

I'd like to hear what that plea bargain was about too. They both refused it and they both pleaded innocent. 

• Like 2

susieice

This is a quote taken from a link in the Epstein thread post #3361. What two other workers were on the video entering the unit that night? Here's the article it came from.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/20/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-death.html

The indictment said that only on-duty corrections officers would have had access to the unit where Mr. Epstein, a disgraced financier, was being held on sex-trafficking charges. Security camera video suggested that only two other workers entered the unit that night.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

Gwynbleidd
3 hours ago, susieice said:

This is a quote taken from a link in the Epstein thread post #3361. What two other workers were on the video entering the unit that night? Here's the article it came from.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/20/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-death.html

The indictment said that only on-duty corrections officers would have had access to the unit where Mr. Epstein, a disgraced financier, was being held on sex-trafficking charges. Security camera video suggested that only two other workers entered the unit that night.

I don't know what I was reading yesterday about these guards, but I do remember seeing that the video footage was in a "common area"  where they could see 2 guards and 2 guards only that went past during the time that Epstein was "allegedly nose-diving off the 3ft tall bed playing hangman." :rolleyes:

And yes Susie, a plea for what exactly.  The mystery deepens.  Adjusts tin-foil hat accordingly. :P 

• Like 2

susieice
5 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

I don't know what I was reading yesterday about these guards, but I do remember seeing that the video footage was in a "common area"  where they could see 2 guards and 2 guards only that went past during the time that Epstein was "allegedly nose-diving off the 3ft tall bed playing hangman." :rolleyes:

And yes Susie, a plea for what exactly.  The mystery deepens.  Adjusts tin-foil hat accordingly. :P 

I wonder if they tie into the white van.

• Like 2

Gwynbleidd

a233632c-f5cd-4777-8654-fcfdcfc9fc4e-08_AFP_AFP_1IQ3A9.jpg.937f7fcf8aa4385f077268503a0f8294.jpg

Hint. Hint.

• Haha 2

susieice
3 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

a233632c-f5cd-4777-8654-fcfdcfc9fc4e-08_AFP_AFP_1IQ3A9.jpg.937f7fcf8aa4385f077268503a0f8294.jpg

Hint. Hint.

A UFO came for him :lol: I don't recognize that skyline. Is that New York? 

Edited by susieice
  • Haha 2

Gwynbleidd

You know what's funny Susie? 

One Epstein thread just isn't enough for us girls.  We're in @Dark_Grey's thread spamming it up.  With reputable info of course! :P 

• Haha 4

susieice
34 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

One Epstein thread just isn't enough for us girls.  We're in @Dark_Grey's thread spamming it up.  With reputable info of course! :P 

I'm telling you. With all the stuff that's coming out, I need a good laugh or I'd just sit here and cry.

• Like 4

Dark_Grey
9 hours ago, Gwynbleidd said:

Hey go for it. This thread is here to inform people and keep the discussion going. ((They)) want nothing more than to wrap this up in a neat little bow and have everyone forget about it, forever.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Dark_Grey
8 hours ago, susieice said:

I'm telling you. With all the stuff that's coming out, I need a good laugh or I'd just sit here and cry.

It's a lot to handle. The deeper you go, the darker it gets. I wrote my frustrations down in the Prince Andrew thread I made the other day. What exactly do we do with all this information? The veil that separates us cattle from the elite class was pulled back for just a moment but it was enough to get a good long look at something very dark. The players in this game are all above the law (some of them are part of the law,) so expecting traditional justice here is silly. These sick people can operate with absolute impunity and they know it.

Queen Elizabeth guilty in case of 10 missing children

Spoiler

The order to arrest Queen Elizabeth was issued in 2013 by six judges of the International Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels.

After nearly a year of litigation, Queen Elizabeth and her husband, Prince Phillip, were found guilty in the disappearance of ten native children from the Catholic-run Kamloops residential school in British Columbia. Grieving parents haven’t seen their children since they left for a picnic with the Royal couple on Oct. 10 1964.

Hillary Clinton ties to 10 Americans caught smuggling 33 children out of Haiti

Spoiler

The individual in question is one Laura Silsby, former director of The New Life Children's Refuge. She was caught trying to steal 33 children from the country, most of whom were not even orphans and had families.

Hillary has a LONG history of interest in Ms. Silsby. Wikileak emails dating back till at least 2001 have been found in her archives discussing Laura's NGO. Laura had claimed she planned to build an orphanage in the Dominican Republic, but authorities in the country said she never submitted an application for this purpose. They instead located to Haiti.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

susieice
Dark_Grey
26 minutes ago, susieice said:

I've heard numerous stories about satanic organizations like this. They've been around for a long time. Hollywood has frequently been mentioned.

That's what has gotten most under my skin since #PIZZAGATE and Epstein and all of this - it's the occult element. Imagining known public figures with hooded robes on chanting in front of statues and doing human sacrifices...you just keep shaking your head expecting to come back to reality. These stories used to be just that: stories

I think a lot of people watching this from a distance shut down once you start talking about the occult. How could law school graduates with decorated political careers even consider taking part in such ridiculous nonsense? I'm still asking myself that question. It boggles the mind this could be going on while at the same time they are campaigning for elections and doing CNN interviews.

On the other hand, the upper echelons of power where we find old money, (the Royal Family, Rothschilds, super old Italian banking families,) live in the most insular worlds we could ever imagine. They attend parties with other extremely wealthy, extremely detached people and probably do engage in bizarre rituals passed down for generations.

If you want true political power, if you want to be connected to the inner inner circle, you better put the damn robe on and get in line. Oh, and don't forget to top up your cup with some delicious "spirit cooking". 

Rothschilds party (1972)

Baroness-Marie-He-le-ne-de-Rothschild-an

The Bohemian Grove, which I attend from time to time - it is the most f**gy g**damned thing you could ever imagine.

Richard M. Nixon

Ol' Nix always did have a way with words.

Edited by Dark_Grey
  • Like 2

skliss
4 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

It's a lot to handle. The deeper you go, the darker it gets. I wrote my frustrations down in the Prince Andrew thread I made the other day. What exactly do we do with all this information? The veil that separates us cattle from the elite class was pulled back for just a moment but it was enough to get a good long look at something very dark. The players in this game are all above the law (some of them are part of the law,) so expecting traditional justice here is silly. These sick people can operate with absolute impunity and they know it.

Queen Elizabeth guilty in case of 10 missing children

Hide contents

The order to arrest Queen Elizabeth was issued in 2013 by six judges of the International Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels.

After nearly a year of litigation, Queen Elizabeth and her husband, Prince Phillip, were found guilty in the disappearance of ten native children from the Catholic-run Kamloops residential school in British Columbia. Grieving parents haven’t seen their children since they left for a picnic with the Royal couple on Oct. 10 1964.

Hillary Clinton ties to 10 Americans caught smuggling 33 children out of Haiti

Hide contents

The individual in question is one Laura Silsby, former director of The New Life Children's Refuge. She was caught trying to steal 33 children from the country, most of whom were not even orphans and had families.

Hillary has a LONG history of interest in Ms. Silsby. Wikileak emails dating back till at least 2001 have been found in her archives discussing Laura's NGO. Laura had claimed she planned to build an orphanage in the Dominican Republic, but authorities in the country said she never submitted an application for this purpose. They instead located to Haiti.

WTH?!

Some real journalist needs to debunk or prove this stuff. Wish I had the resources.....it's shear insanity but....who knows?

• Like 4

skliss
4 hours ago, susieice said:

Lots of info there. What I want to know is if Gibson and Caulkin know who these people are, they need to name names already. How can the regular people combat this stuff?

• Like 2

Gwynbleidd

@Dark_Grey thankyou for posting that stuff - I've been trying to keep the pizzagate and nxivm threads updated with this stuff that's related to them.  I try to cross reference the posts if they relate to both or all, so please feel free to cross post in those too if you find something.  

A while back I read about the Queen and Prince Philip's trip to Canada and them taking off with 10 "native" children which were never seen again.  How does one get away with this you wonder.  What happened to those children and the poor parents are left thinking WTH?  The media won't listen to them, nothing.  

Plus, as you can see now with ABC getting busted not covering stuff, but not only that, Amy Robach is living proof that the Royals "threaten" media outlets.  She said it in plain sight.  There's no other way of taking that.  She said, the Palace threatened them a million different ways.   What does that even mean....does this mean physically, threats with no access to Wills and Kate (I mean srsly, who cares, but evidently the media does)........

Plus what did Gibson mean about Jews and his supposed anti-semetic comments all those years ago then he was treated like a leper for saying it.  This entire Epstein scandal is jews after jews after jews connected.  I'm not sure how many jews you guys have over there, but it seems like a heck of a lot.  Seriously, I've met 1 jewish person here and he's my Doctor.  I only know he's jewish because he has a little hat on his head.  Jews aren't what I'd call common here.  @Earl.Of.Trumps used to bring the jewish connection up a lot.  Of course, you have to be careful what you say nowadays, everyone is so bloody sensitive about everything. But I have no doubts whatsoever that Israel is involved with all of this, Mossad in particular. There connection with Robert Maxwell, then Epstein, then Ghislaine.  I have absolutely no doubts on that anymore.  

I have to find your Prince Andrew thread - omg we've been having a laugh at his expense in the Epstein thread - we should cross post to make sure we don't miss anything. :lol:

All of this stuff, has a very common theme - like what @susieice posted above.  Even the Bohemian Grove stuff.....did you see that person who's come forward on twitter the other day stating that Schiff raped a 10 year old black kid for 1 hour not realising the kid had been overdosed with meth and had died in the hotel room.  I don't know whether to believe it or not.  It seems too awful to think that someone would actually do that, but after this Epstein case and everything we see of this stuff is true, there's just no level of sickness and evil these people won't stop at.  I don't think I can be as shocked by it now as I was in the beginning a few years back.  People need to know about this and stop thinking everything is a conspiracy theory, because sadly, the truth is coming out little by little and I hate to say it, but it's probably too much for normies to handle. 

One of the funniest things I see some people commenting about nowadays is how people used to laugh at how crazy Alex Jones was.  And now some of these crazy loco theories he used to spout off about are actually being exposed as real.  

The adrenochrome farming thing is the biggest most shocking thing to me.  Everything about this screams craziness, yet when you go looking for info on it, you find people are indeed ingesting this in California.  I shared a link of a company in the pizzagate thread a while back (of course nobody looks at it because they're brainwashed by the media saying it's not true and they obv don't seek alternate news) who is supplying it.  I was like omfg.  Really?

https://medium.com/@expandingessence137/the-soul-is-in-the-blood-e49a86334388

This ^^ right here. 13min read.  It both blew my mind and further sickened me on the adrenochrome theory. It's happening. :(   

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/310483-pizzagate/?do=findComment&comment=6884161

Edited by Gwynbleidd
  • Like 3

susieice

I found this regarding the mass genocide of Mohawk children in Canada. Canadian media has long been covering this up. No surprise there. This is some crazy, scary stuff. This was done solely against this one Indian tribe in Canada? Just want to make sure I'm understanding this right.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatican69.htm

https://steemit.com/pedogate/@richq11/god-save-the-children-queen-elizabeth-the-royals-and-indigenous-children-in-canada

https://www.spencorp.info/kamloops

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Gwynbleidd

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/11/20/us/jeffrey-epstein-prison-guard-system/index.html

This is irritating the way in this article the lawyers of the two guards are trying to get the blame shifted off the guards and put onto the system.

.........be responsible for once in your lives people.  Stop trying to blame every thing else and take ownership of your own behaviour.  People have been given far too many "outs". JMO :(  

If this is the narrative that the news is going to run with, this is unacceptable.  

• Like 2

Desertrat56
14 hours ago, susieice said:

I found this regarding the mass genocide of Mohawk children in Canada. Canadian media has long been covering this up. No surprise there. This is some crazy, scary stuff. This was done solely against this one Indian tribe in Canada? Just want to make sure I'm understanding this right.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatican69.htm

https://steemit.com/pedogate/@richq11/god-save-the-children-queen-elizabeth-the-royals-and-indigenous-children-in-canada

https://www.spencorp.info/kamloops

So, it is a family thing.  And it is probably something that has been going on for a few hundred years, if not more.  You can't trust any of them, even when they seem like they are shocked at what a relative has done, you have to know they knew and maybe participated in some of it.

• Like 2

Dark_Grey
16 hours ago, Gwynbleidd said:

@Dark_Grey thankyou for posting that stuff - I've been trying to keep the pizzagate and nxivm threads updated with this stuff that's related to them.  I try to cross reference the posts if they relate to both or all, so please feel free to cross post in those too if you find something.  

I don't have a ton of free time so I just vomit the information all at once. Cutting and pasting URLs, moving the pictures to a hosting site so they don't expire, formatting text, proof reading...it can be a process to do something relatively simple.

A while back I read about the Queen and Prince Philip's trip to Canada and them taking off with 10 "native" children which were never seen again.  How does one get away with this you wonder.  What happened to those children and the poor parents are left thinking WTH?  The media won't listen to them, nothing.  

Dude it's the Queen of England. I don't know what else to say. Laws don't apply here.

Plus what did Gibson mean about Jews and his supposed anti-semetic comments all those years ago then he was treated like a leper for saying it.  This entire Epstein scandal is jews after jews after jews connected.  I'm not sure how many jews you guys have over there, but it seems like a heck of a lot.  Seriously, I've met 1 jewish person here and he's my Doctor.  I only know he's jewish because he has a little hat on his head.  Jews aren't what I'd call common here.  @Earl.Of.Trumps used to bring the jewish connection up a lot.  Of course, you have to be careful what you say nowadays, everyone is so bloody sensitive about everything. But I have no doubts whatsoever that Israel is involved with all of this, Mossad in particular. There connection with Robert Maxwell, then Epstein, then Ghislaine.  I have absolutely no doubts on that anymore.  

I think anti-semitism laws are partly in place to protect Mossad operations. A law against racism for a group that isn't at the top of the list doesn't make sense as no other race has the same protections. I also think there are a lot of "bergs" and "steins" in positions of influential power and that's what feeds the alt-rights Jewish Conspiracy delusions. That being said, there are absolutely Zionist Jews that push globalization for everyone but Israel.

I have to find your Prince Andrew thread - omg we've been having a laugh at his expense in the Epstein thread - we should cross post to make sure we don't miss anything. :lol:

Thread

All of this stuff, has a very common theme - like what @susieice posted above.  Even the Bohemian Grove stuff.....did you see that person who's come forward on twitter the other day stating that Schiff raped a 10 year old black kid for 1 hour not realising the kid had been overdosed with meth and had died in the hotel room. 

Before your post? No. 

Clinton WhistleBlower: FEDS Probe Adam Schiff Dressed like Egyptian at Bizarre “Sacrafice” Parties at Ed Buck’s Meth Mansion

Why is it always Egyptian iconography? Alister Crowley and all those "magick" weirdos were in to that. You also have the Egyptian obelisks brought to "nation state" cities around the world. Washington, Vatican City, London..

I don't know whether to believe it or not.  It seems too awful to think that someone would actually do that, but after this Epstein case and everything we see of this stuff is true, there's just no level of sickness and evil these people won't stop at. 

After seeing a few cartel videos, I'm convinced people are capable of anything when put in the right position. It's put a permanent chip on my spirit.

I don't think I can be as shocked by it now as I was in the beginning a few years back.  People need to know about this and stop thinking everything is a conspiracy theory, because sadly, the truth is coming out little by little and I hate to say it, but it's probably too much for normies to handle. 

I keep expecting to wake up from this nightmare: it's like living in a horror flick. You know there are dark Satanic cults somewhere out there but you would never guess it was happening on this scale, involving people you see on television regularly. 

One of the funniest things I see some people commenting about nowadays is how people used to laugh at how crazy Alex Jones was.  And now some of these crazy loco theories he used to spout off about are actually being exposed as real.  

Alex Jones shill vitamin packs and water filters but that doesn't make what all of what he says less true. I think due to his sponsors he never questions certain things on air but he still digs far deeper than any local news program. Remember that Alex has been researching "the elites" for decades. He's a walking encyclopedia on their occult practices, their future plans, their history, etc. Some people conflate his knowledge with his personality but he has said many times that these are not HIS beliefs, this is what the globalist "inter-dimensional pedophiles" believe. Alex Jones does not believe that sacrificing kids will allow you to talk to otherworldly beings to gain god-like knowledge. But it seems like some of the rich and powerful believe that.

Spoiler

Let's shred the last bit of credibility I have on UM lol
You've probably seen this rant before. I come back to it every so often with mild curiosity. This was from 2 or 3 years ago but it's interesting how more of his points seem to be validated regarding what the elite weirdos believe and what their plans are. Pay particular attention the idea of a digital hive mind and the elites ascending beyond humanity with technology. 

Try and keep in mind, this is man who is not a computer scientist or a physicist so he's explaining these concepts as a layman. I picked this clip cause of the awesome background music.

Contacting inter-dimensional beings to gain power is not a new idea. The Nazis were very heavily involved in the occult. They believed they could commune with those otherworldly beings and learn advanced technologies to help in their global conquest. This allegedly leads to Nazi UFOs - yep, it keeps getting weirder. If you have an afternoon to kill, check that out. It's fun, interesting stuff. 

The adrenochrome farming thing is the biggest most shocking thing to me.  Everything about this screams craziness, yet when you go looking for info on it, you find people are indeed ingesting this in California. 

5 years ago I wouldn't have believed you.

Kate Beckinsale Foreskin Facial Cream

Kate Beckinsale is the latest celebrity to try the treatment, which uses a serum derived from babies’ circumcised penises. Has anti-ageing finally gone too far?

Serum taken from the mutilated flesh a screaming baby. But she does look radiant...

To cap this all off we need a disclaimer: 

The adrenochrome, the human sacrifices and rituals, the symbolism and that crap is not universally followed by the elites. It's just not. Some go along with it, some refuse to take part at all and some are all in. So when we talk about the occult aspects, we aren't including every single name on Epstein's flight logs. There are people on that list that went to his island just to sit at a boardroom table and talk business. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

susieice
2 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

So, it is a family thing.  And it is probably something that has been going on for a few hundred years, if not more.  You can't trust any of them, even when they seem like they are shocked at what a relative has done, you have to know they knew and maybe participated in some of it.

I'm not sure what to think of anything anymore. This is the first I'm hearing about Adam Schiff and his relationship to Ed Buck. He's under investigation himself, but that doesn't stop the media from singing his praises. Why is he heading any committee? Is there anyone in DC that isn't clouded with suspicions? 

https://247sports.com/college/auburn/board/104012/Contents/adam-schiffs-ed-buck-problem-136787527/

Embattled Democratic Congressman Adam Schiff is now the target of a federal investigation focused on the Congressman’s more-than-frequent trips to Ed Buck’s ‘drug house,’ according to a Clinton Whistleblower and insider.

Buck is a high-profile, millionaire Democratic benefactor who has contributed and bundled large amounts of cash to Democrats including Schiff, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Kamala Harris and the list goes on and on. Buck was arrested last month after a nearly-dead man escaped from Buck’s home after Buck allegedly plied him with meth.

Larry Nichols is the consumate DC insider and operator. In fact, Bill Clinton in his biography described Nichols as a dangerous man. Clinton would know because Nichols spearheaded many of Clinton’s political black-bag Ops in Arkansas and Washington D.C for the Clinton cartel and beyond before he turned whistleblower.

Nichols revealed on his weekly news show on CrowdSource the Truth that federal agents have traced Congressman Schiff at Buck’s drug mansion over a dozen times. And now they want to know what Schiff was doing there.

“(Attorney General William) Barr is looking into why Adam Schiff was at Buck’s place 16 times,” said insider Larry Nichols. “The reason Barr is obligated to look into Adam Schiff, and the fact that he was there 16 times, is because as a member of Congress if he saw at his time at Buck’s any illegal activity, he is obligated by law to report it.

“And if he didn’t report it, then he is guilty of a crime.”

• Like 1

Desertrat56

I have been thinking about this and I am wondering if the killing of every member of the russian royal family served a higher purpose.  If they were as messed up as the english royals then maybe it is time to do the same thing, remove them from the gene pool.  I know that sounds harsh but think about their lineage and how old it is and how inbred and despotic.  All of the european & UK royal families are related.

• Like 2

RabidMongoose
4 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I have been thinking about this and I am wondering if the killing of every member of the russian royal family served a higher purpose.  If they were as messed up as the english royals then maybe it is time to do the same thing, remove them from the gene pool.  I know that sounds harsh but think about their lineage and how old it is and how inbred and despotic.  All of the european & UK royal families are related.

Do you mind, we like our Royal Family.

We dont yet know if Prince Andrew is guilty of any criminal activity. 

• Haha 2