Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein Guards Charged

Dark_Grey

On 11/21/2019 at 7:45 PM, susieice said:

I found this regarding the mass genocide of Mohawk children in Canada. Canadian media has long been covering this up. No surprise there. This is some crazy, scary stuff. This was done solely against this one Indian tribe in Canada? Just want to make sure I'm understanding this right.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatican69.htm

https://steemit.com/pedogate/@richq11/god-save-the-children-queen-elizabeth-the-royals-and-indigenous-children-in-canada

https://www.spencorp.info/kamloops

@Gwynbleidd  Every Residential School in Canada and the U.S. is guilty of this, the one my great grandpop went too had a mass grave of hundreds of children.

Canada stopped digging when they got into the thousands "out of respect".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, Piney said:

@Gwynbleidd  Every Residential School in Canada and the U.S. is guilty of this, the one my great grandpop went too had a mass grave of hundreds of children.

That's horrific Piney. Just terrible. This is the first I'm hearing of this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Barr just stated Epstein death was "the perfect storm of screw ups". That explains everything. So 'screw up' equates to murder/bribery?

Edited by Bed of chaos
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Piney said:

Holy moly that's disgusting :(  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Gwynbleidd said:

The families were fighting for justice for many years, but because they were "native" children in Canada their pleas fell on deaf ears.  I think @Piney knew of this when I mentioned it a long while back.  After 2010 iirc, they managed to issue the Queen a warrant for arrest (sorry not sure of the correct terminology for the UK) but it was quickly swept under the rug and nothing was to be spoken about it in the msm whatsoever. 

But yes, it's pretty out there crazy isn't it.  I wouldn't doubt Phillip is a bit strange - have you seen how evil that dude looks up close?   He looks like he eats babies for breakfast.  Not to mention his lineage is.....questionable. lolol 

So there are records for these kids, pictures of them, missing persons reports, adults who were there working at the time and noticed they left and never came back, etc? I don't understand how that wasn't addressed the day it happened. Why would Elizabeth and Philip go back to the school if they had just abducted and murdered 10 kids? Wouldn't that take a significant amount of time and energy? Not to mention be very messy? Did they take these kids with them out of the area? Very difficult to transport 10 kids without it being noticed by someone. There are practicalities that have to be answered is my thought process. It's such a public venue and witnessed by so many, probably including the press since they dont go any where without being followed by them, why take the chance? They could hire someone to steal random children and be totally linkless in a crime.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

What do you make of that clearly staged photo of her at that burger joint, holding a book about CIA operatives? Whoever was involved with staging the shot knew conspiracy nuts would be looking up the book in her hand. They could have chose any book but they picked one about the CIA. It has to be a form of mockery, right?

Maybe it was a message FOR the CIA? What is the book about? Maybe she's saying...if you pursue me I have CIA stories of my own to tell.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Piney said:

Horrifying! So sorry this happened! Can't imagine the monsters who perpetrated these crimes and got away with it! Poor kids......     :cry:

• Like 3

11 hours ago, susieice said:

It's so hard to tell. Ghislaine was tight with MOSSAD. So was her father. That's just a fact. She believes her father was murdered and he is buried with honors in Israel. 

You will need to go into the Epstein thread to find all the links to what I'm going to say here or you can look them up. .

Thanks for all the info but I'm pretty well caught up on what Epstein was doing. I was more curious to hear your opinion on Ghislaines "In N' Out" burger photo. I dont get how shes still alive when Epstein was far more high profile than she was and he was taken out. Ghislaines is a walking loose end - if she hasn't "suicided" by now, she must have other uses beyond Epstein. 

I didnt know about her Mossad family connections...maybe she was a handler embedded by Mossad to make sure Epstein stayed in his lane. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

Thanks for all the info but I'm pretty well caught up on what Epstein was doing. I was more curious to hear your opinion on Ghislaines "In N' Out" burger photo. I dont get how shes still alive when Epstein was far more high profile than she was and he was taken out. Ghislaines is a walking loose end - if she hasn't "suicided" by now, she must have other uses beyond Epstein. 

I didnt know about her Mossad family connections...maybe she was a handler embedded by Mossad to make sure Epstein stayed in his lane. 

I don't know about "uses" but I'm sure, at the moment, she's alive because she has a bunch of evidence, on a bunch of well-known people, and they cant eliminate her until they get their hands on it. I'll bet she's let everyone know it's set to be triggered into the public if anything happens to her. I'm a pretty straightforward, honest person and even I know that's the route to go in this situation. Also....isn't Brazil the world capital for plastic surgery? I have a feeling she and Brunel were getting more than a sushi and facials while there.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Piney said:

If I remember correctly from 160,000 native children 3200 died while at those residential schools.

I suspect their `education` included beating the hell out of them whenever they misbehaved or refused to let go of their culture and religion.

Edited by RabidMongoose
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, RabidMongoose said:

I suspect their `education` included beating the hell out of them whenever they misbehaved or refused to let go of their culture and religion.

That was the plan. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, RabidMongoose said:

If I remember correctly from 160,000 native children 3200 died while at those residential schools.

They stopped digging after 3200. It was probably a lot more. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, skliss said:

I don't know about "uses" but I'm sure, at the moment, she's alive because she has a bunch of evidence, on a bunch of well-known people, and they cant eliminate her until they get their hands on it. I'll bet she's let everyone know it's set to be triggered into the public if anything happens to her. I'm a pretty straightforward, honest person and even I know that's the route to go in this situation. Also....isn't Brazil the world capital for plastic surgery? I have a feeling she and Brunel were getting more than a sushi and facials while there.

Epstein may well have suicided because he knew what would come out at trial with his butt sitting in front of a judge. When he got arrested and died Ghislaine knew to get herself good and lost. If this wasn't treason, I don't know what would be. That former Palm Beach cop who's hiding in Moscow says he has a bunch of stuff triggered too. He may be full of bs, but then again, maybe not. We better brace ourselves because we are right behind the UK. We don't know who all has been compromised.

• Like 3

Just now, susieice said:

Epstein may well have suicided because he knew what would come out at trial with his butt sitting in front of a judge. When he got arrested and died Ghislaine knew to get herself good and lost. If this wasn't treason, I don't know what would be. That former Palm Beach cop who's hiding in Moscow says he has a bunch of stuff triggered too. He may be full of bs, but then again, maybe not. We better brace ourselves because we are right behind the UK. We don't know who all has been compromised.

Yeah, we might find Epstein was blackmailing 100s of high profile movie stars, business men, and politicians. I`m surprised Prince Andrew didnt get lessons when growing up to always be careful and never do anything stupid because people everywhere will see you as a good blackmail target.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

Yeah, we might find Epstein was blackmailing 100s of high profile movie stars, business men, and politicians. I`m surprised Prince Andrew didnt get lessons when growing up to always be careful and never do anything stupid because people everywhere will see you as a good blackmail target.

You may need to look into who Ghislaine Maxwell really is. Just posted stuff in the Epstein thread. 

• Like 1

Don't forget Epstein had a mansion over in Paris too. Who knows who may have been compromised there. Jean Luc Brunel took off to Brazil also after Epstein's arrest and death. The French found him but have not brought him back to France. Victims are coming forward, but slowly. We have to rely on the French to follow through with their investigation. We can't do it for them.

• Like 2

Speaking about Europe, we need Gwyn to come in about this lady. She was her baby. There's more in the Epstein thread if anyone is interested. 

I originally came across the name Nicole Junkermann soon after the documents dropped in August.  She is connected to Jeffrey Epstein.  Right now, across the web, there appears to be a lot of investigation into Junkermann.  She's a real-life Bond girl and I will post what I've managed to find here about her.  She appears to have a penchant for "older men".  She has links to the Red Cross (on a Global scale) and the Vatican.  Now that you know that, keep "trafficking" in mind when you read the following. 

The Epstein Associate Nobody's Talking About: The IDF-Linked Bond Girl Infiltrating the UK NHS

FIFA Corruption, the Panama Papers, the Mossad, and Nicole Junkermann

This will probably blow your mind a little bit at first.  But have a think about it and remember, these are the "elites".  The ones who haven't attracted much attention to themselves as yet.  This reporter was investigating Epstein which has led him to Junkermann.  He has documented the links in this article. These are the types of people that you will never seen exposed in msm.  After the ABC example of this behaviour, you should now be able to see why. 

I have a story to tell you. A story that causes my heart to pound and my blood pressure to rise as I type each and every word. A true story of a woman of great wealth and power, who rode on Jeffrey Epstein’s “Lolita Express” private jet on several occasions. She appears to be a German-born Israeli state intelligence operative based in London. An ex-model whose name appeared in the Panama Papers from the Mossack Fonseca leaks and who became embroiled in a FIFA corruption scandal with Sepp Blatter and his family. She is perhaps the closest example that you could possibly find to a real-life “Bond Girl.” Yet, she is almost completely unknown to the majority of us.

This lady has recently infiltrated the NHS through the UK Department of Health and Social Care with the help of Matt Hancock MP, and her presence signifies a major threat to the data security of every citizen of the United Kingdom. Every single piece of data about you, your health issues, your blood type, the model of the wireless pacemaker keeping you alive, every detail of every embarrassing medical problem in the hands of the Israeli state apparatus and potentially sold off to the highest bidder. You may think that this doesn’t concern you. Why would you need to worry about a foreign far-right government which has been proven to meddle in the affairs of our country? Your data would be useless to them, surely? But that’s not the world we live in anymore. Big data is the modern gold rush. The psychologists and marketing agents have mastered how to make you buy things; the next step is for them to successfully master making you do things, and for that kind of control over people, they need everybody’s data.

When I was first researching the Jeffrey Epstein case, I trawled through every piece of official documentation that was available. I knew what I was looking for and how very dangerous it was. I had begun attempting to identify state assets through their movements, actions, associations, and by good old fashioned detective work. I was interested in identifying any MI5 or MI6 agents, Israeli Mossad, CIA, or any other part of a nation states spying apparatus. It’s possibly one of the most dangerous hobbies on earth, spy hunting, and if I’m honest, I’m not even sure why I’m doing it. Regardless, Jeffrey Epstein’s sweetheart deal was probably what they would give to a foreign intelligence operative. Epstein was a perfect place to begin fishing for potential spooks.

Once I find somebody who I suspect of being involved in espionage, I will track down all existing information on that individual and build the story of their lives as best as I can. I learn every known habit they have and instead of immediately writing an article about them, I just continue to note their activities with interest. I have been watching many potential state actors for a fair few years. I’ve also missed out on breaking a few good stories by waiting for too long. But I don’t want to simply show you the past as much as I want to show you the present, and even possibly, the future.

1573260177877.jpg.6c67834a58958d56bfeeaec399c24e7d.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, skliss said:

So there are records for these kids, pictures of them, missing persons reports, adults who were there working at the time and noticed they left and never came back, etc? I don't understand how that wasn't addressed the day it happened. Why would Elizabeth and Philip go back to the school if they had just abducted and murdered 10 kids? Wouldn't that take a significant amount of time and energy? Not to mention be very messy? Did they take these kids with them out of the area? Very difficult to transport 10 kids without it being noticed by someone. There are practicalities that have to be answered is my thought process. It's such a public venue and witnessed by so many, probably including the press since they dont go any where without being followed by them, why take the chance? They could hire someone to steal random children and be totally linkless in a crime.

I've gone for a dig for you to try to find the links I'd read a while back in relation to this.  I've actually found some newer ones that have links in them to msm website, and yes, what a coincidence, those msm links have been scrubbed.  Why do they scrub them if they're not true and don't hurt anyone.  They're all so interested in spreading disinformation with their own narrative, but when it comes to actual real life people wanting to testify and come forward, they're ignored (example: Virginia Guiffre with ABC).  It's all to the protect the elites. 

Aboriginal Residential School Survivor Says The Queen of England Abducted Children In Canada  

• The Facts:

A residential school survivor by the name of William Coombes was set to testify at a session of the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State against humanity committed by Elizabeth II and her husband but suddenly had a mysterious death

• Reflect On:

With all of the revelations coming to light today, it shines an even brighter light onto a history that has been buried and kept secret.

And this one here too.  This is a rather long article but it's worth reading @skliss if you're interested.  

QUEEN ELIZABETH FOUND GUILTY IN MISSING CHILDREN CASE – WHISTLE BLOWERS INCARCERATED

In the second week of May 2014, British soldier Vivian Cunningham was drugged and institutionalized against his will. Apparently, his “crime” on May 6 was daring to ask superiors about Queen Elizabeth’s outstanding arrest warrant.

The order to arrest Queen Elizabeth was issued in 2013 by six judges of the International Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels.

After nearly a year of litigation, Queen Elizabeth and her husband, Prince Phillip, were found guilty in the disappearance of ten native children from the Catholic-run Kamloops residential school in British Columbia. Grieving parents haven’t seen their children since they left for a picnic with the Royal couple on Oct. 10 1964.

On May 10th, the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State was asking concerned citizens to demand Cunningham’s immediate release. The ITCCS successfully prosecuted Queen Elizabeth’s kidnapping, along with 50,000 cases of other missing children.

Regiment soldier Cunningham had innocently questioned a senior officer about Queen Elizabeth’s arrest warrant, only to be committed to a mental care unit in Stafford England.

He was injected with an atypical anti-psychotic drug olanzapine under orders of Captain Murrell and Doctors Khan and Sema. The soldier was committed for six months to the St. George Hospital Psychiatric Unit with a “diagnosis” of suffering from an acute psychotic episode.

“Queen Elizabeth had direct involvement in the kidnapping and death of aboriginal children” it was reported on the ITCCS website. “Royal Family members also appeared to regularly participate in Ninth Circle Satanic Cult rituals at the Mohawk Indian School in Brantford, Ontario, Canada.”

They itcc website has been scrubbed.  There is a site containing the archives of it though.  This is a great site to go over a bunch of different articles all relating to the same thing globally.  As @Piney said with the Canadian one of mass graves, they stopped talking about it "Out of Respect" which is just disgusting.  So basically these people who were affected by all of this just have their pleas fall on deaf ears.  There is much discussion about this fellow who initially began the ITCCS (a Reverand) as to whether he is legitimate or not.  Obviously one side says he's not and the other side says he is trying to help survivors of crimes by church and state.  I just take it with a grain of salt and let the info filter in till I see another article that might tie into all of this. 

The link is here:  http://murderbydecree.com/the-itccs-org-archive/

Plus there is a whole bunch of videos here:  http://murderbydecree.com/video-evidence/

I think a lot of people think this type of thing is a big conspiracy theory - however, it's not a conspiracy when there's a bunch of dead bodies in mass graves is it and bunch of survivors saying how horrific it is. 

Spoiler

I'm not saying I flat out believe this stuff, but I certainly take it on board as it's a definite possibility.  I've seen some shocking things when I was an ambo when I was younger and that includes incidents where babies and toddlers have been a shocking condition upon arrival where they'd been assaulted and raped by adults with foreign objects, therefore, this sort of behaviour is entirely possible as I've seen the worst side of human beings and this was only in Qld here in Australia.  Just think what could be going on in more populous countries around the world.  

It's like people denying the Holocaust didn't occur.  It's no wonder survivors become frustrated when people don't believe them, when there is evidence of mass graves right in front of them.  It's like humans are programmed to not believe something occurred if it's too shocking for the mind to comprehend.  The brain has an amazing defense mechanism of blocking out trauma that is too much for one to handle.

A while back @Phaeton80 gave me this excellent website which is a European one which reports on all of this and is very well written.  I need to get it off him again because I've since put a new hdd in this particular computer and neglected to save my faves from my browser (Help me Phaeton please!! Help me!!) silly me!      

Anyway, I hope that helps you out a bit to get your head wrapped around it.  It's definitely out there, I know.  :) 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

They itcc website has been scrubbed.  There is a site containing the archives of it though.  This is a great site to go over a bunch of different articles all relating to the same thing globally.  As @Piney said with the Canadian one of mass graves, they stopped talking about it "Out of Respect" which is just disgusting.  So basically these people who were affected by all of this just have their pleas fall on deaf ears.  There is much discussion about this fellow who initially began the ITCCS (a Reverand) as to whether he is legitimate or not.  Obviously one side says he's not and the other side says he is trying to help survivors of crimes by church and state.  I just take it with a grain of salt and let the info filter in till I see another article that might tie into all of this. 

I find that interesting that I never heard of this. The Coombes are my "backdoor" cousins. :huh:

• Sad 2

Just now, Piney said:

I find that interesting that I never heard of this. The Coombes are my "backdoor" cousins. :huh:

There are videos on there of the fellow who I believe his last name is Coombes.  He was "allegedly" killed, so I'm not really sure what happened there.  I haven't actually gotten that far into this case at all to be honest.  Just sort of skimmed the top.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

There are videos on there of the fellow who I believe his last name is Coombes.  He was "allegedly" killed, so I'm not really sure what happened there.  I haven't actually gotten that far into this case at all to be honest.  Just sort of skimmed the top.  

You should start a separate thread on the whole Residential School fiasco. I have some stuff stored.

........I never saw that fellow at any Grand River gathering.....hmmm.....

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Piney said:

You should start a separate thread on the whole Residential School fiasco. I have some stuff stored.

........I never saw that fellow at any Grand River gathering.....hmmm.....

Maybe he's a fake?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

Maybe he's a fake?

That story has a lot of screwy things in it. :yes:

Queen Bess likes her First Nations scouts so I don't see her hunting our children for sport. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

Kamloops wasn't even a Mohawk school and no Tribal member went there.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, skliss said:

Right Epstein had presumably much more evidence that Ghislaine ever did and they wacked him while he was being held in prison. Whoever pulled that off as well as the cover up that followed should have no problem getting rid of Ghislaine "the loose end" Maxwell. She's alive because she's allowed to be alive. She still serves some purpose to someone important and that's the mystery I'm hinting at.

I feel like I would have better luck trying to guess the next winning lottery numbers than guessing the motives of Epstein's killers.