Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein Guards Charged

Dark_Grey

20 hours ago, Gwynbleidd said:

I've gone for a dig for you to try to find the links I'd read a while back in relation to this.  I've actually found some newer ones that have links in them to msm website, and yes, what a coincidence, those msm links have been scrubbed.  Why do they scrub them if they're not true and don't hurt anyone.  They're all so interested in spreading disinformation with their own narrative, but when it comes to actual real life people wanting to testify and come forward, they're ignored (example: Virginia Guiffre with ABC).  It's all to the protect the elites. 

And this one here too.  This is a rather long article but it's worth reading @skliss if you're interested.  

QUEEN ELIZABETH FOUND GUILTY IN MISSING CHILDREN CASE – WHISTLE BLOWERS INCARCERATED

They itcc website has been scrubbed.  There is a site containing the archives of it though.  This is a great site to go over a bunch of different articles all relating to the same thing globally.  As @Piney said with the Canadian one of mass graves, they stopped talking about it "Out of Respect" which is just disgusting.  So basically these people who were affected by all of this just have their pleas fall on deaf ears.  There is much discussion about this fellow who initially began the ITCCS (a Reverand) as to whether he is legitimate or not.  Obviously one side says he's not and the other side says he is trying to help survivors of crimes by church and state.  I just take it with a grain of salt and let the info filter in till I see another article that might tie into all of this. 

The link is here:  http://murderbydecree.com/the-itccs-org-archive/

Plus there is a whole bunch of videos here:  http://murderbydecree.com/video-evidence/

I think a lot of people think this type of thing is a big conspiracy theory - however, it's not a conspiracy when there's a bunch of dead bodies in mass graves is it and bunch of survivors saying how horrific it is. 

Hide contents

I'm not saying I flat out believe this stuff, but I certainly take it on board as it's a definite possibility.  I've seen some shocking things when I was an ambo when I was younger and that includes incidents where babies and toddlers have been a shocking condition upon arrival where they'd been assaulted and raped by adults with foreign objects, therefore, this sort of behaviour is entirely possible as I've seen the worst side of human beings and this was only in Qld here in Australia.  Just think what could be going on in more populous countries around the world.  

It's like people denying the Holocaust didn't occur.  It's no wonder survivors become frustrated when people don't believe them, when there is evidence of mass graves right in front of them.  It's like humans are programmed to not believe something occurred if it's too shocking for the mind to comprehend.  The brain has an amazing defense mechanism of blocking out trauma that is too much for one to handle.

A while back @Phaeton80 gave me this excellent website which is a European one which reports on all of this and is very well written.  I need to get it off him again because I've since put a new hdd in this particular computer and neglected to save my faves from my browser (Help me Phaeton please!! Help me!!) silly me!      

Anyway, I hope that helps you out a bit to get your head wrapped around it.  It's definitely out there, I know.  :) 

Ill go thru this and thanks so much for the info. Maybe in there is what I was asking, I mean, I see just this one guy stating he saw them leave with the Queen and Prince Philip and never come back. The Queen and Philip however returned the same day. I'm not saying that horrible attrocities did not occur...I absolutely believe that they did and I sincerely hope that justice is served one day. My focus was on this one incident that to me doesn't cover the practical questions that need asked for me to believe the Queen herself is abducting and murdering children....the 1st of which is why do it in person, where there is absolute evidence of her presence there that day, when she could pay someone to abduct and bring her children without anything being connected to her. Were there these 10 children or is this a false memory some trauma victims get? Are there pictures from that day? What about adult witnesses? Unless the Queen drove off herself, there would be a driver and I'm guessing 10 kids won't be schlumped into a limo with the Queen. Is she murdering them herself? 10 kids at once is a lot or were they taken for murdering later? Again there is the transport issue and witnesses to that, royal aides, potentially pilots or bus drivers, what story were they told? How do you control these 10 kids while they are waiting their turn? 

May be there are answers that I haven't thought of that covers all that. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

Right Epstein had presumably much more evidence that Ghislaine ever did and they wacked him while he was being held in prison. Whoever pulled that off as well as the cover up that followed should have no problem getting rid of Ghislaine "the loose end" Maxwell. She's alive because she's allowed to be alive. She still serves some purpose to someone important and that's the mystery I'm hinting at.

I feel like I would have better luck trying to guess the next winning lottery numbers than guessing the motives of Epstein's killers. 

Good point. Maybe they thought raiding his places...remember weeks went by before the FBI even went close to his properties.... and taking evidence was enough and then they got rid of him. She could have let them know she has her own copies. OR she could be in a land fill somewhere.  Until she shows up one way or another we won't know.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, skliss said:

Ill go thru this and thanks so much for the info. Maybe in there is what I was asking, I mean, I see just this one guy stating he saw them leave with the Queen and Prince Philip and never come back. The Queen and Philip however returned the same day. I'm not saying that horrible attrocities did not occur...I absolutely believe that they did and I sincerely hope that justice is served one day. My focus was on this one incident that to me doesn't cover the practical questions that need asked for me to believe the Queen herself is abducting and murdering children....the 1st of which is why do it in person, where there is absolute evidence of her presence there that day, when she could pay someone to abduct and bring her children without anything being connected to her. Were there these 10 children or is this a false memory some trauma victims get? Are there pictures from that day? What about adult witnesses? Unless the Queen drove off herself, there would be a driver and I'm guessing 10 kids won't be schlumped into a limo with the Queen. Is she murdering them herself? 10 kids at once is a lot or were they taken for murdering later? Again there is the transport issue and witnesses to that, royal aides, potentially pilots or bus drivers, what story were they told? How do you control these 10 kids while they are waiting their turn? 

I know right?  I got @Piney to take a look as he knew of this happening a while back (as we mentioned earlier) but a lot doesn't really add up.  Admittedly, as I said to Piney I haven't really looked into this much at all, so their entire storyline could fall apart without any other credible evidence and I also believe what Piney says because he's more knowledgeable when it comes to north american native history than I could ever hope to be.  I even said to Piney yesterday could this fellow "Coombes" be a fake, as in a paid actor to try to make their story look more realistic as having him as a "witness".   It's becoming very hard to know what to believe and what not to believe nowadays, so it's good to find everything you can in order to make some sort of an informed opinion on it. 

There's a whole bunch of videos there in that link but I haven't watched them.  I'm suffering from Epsteinitis right now I'm afraid. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

There's a whole bunch of videos there in that link but I haven't watched them.

I tried to but he acted like the "Rez Idiot"........I'll try again and see what he's about. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Gwynbleidd said:

There are videos on there of the fellow who I believe his last name is Coombes.  He was "allegedly" killed, so I'm not really sure what happened there.  I haven't actually gotten that far into this case at all to be honest.  Just sort of skimmed the top.  

The former nurse is lying her ass off......

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

There's a whole bunch of videos there in that link but I haven't watched them. 

This "Coombes" guy is full of poop too.......

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Piney said:

I tried to but he acted like the "Rez Idiot"........I'll try again and see what he's about. 

There's always gotta be one of these types, right? :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Gwynbleidd said:

There's always gotta be one of these types, right? :lol:

You usually find them dead on the side of the road.......

.........where their souls enter Jim Morrison. :o

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Piney said:

You usually find them dead on the side of the road.......

.........where their souls enter Jim Morrison. :o

I got that...No One Here Gets Out Alive. Read it.  :yes:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, skliss said:

I got that...No One Here Gets Out Alive. Read it.  :yes:

:lol:

• Like 1

On 11/24/2019 at 2:11 AM, Gwynbleidd said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'm not saying I flat out believe this stuff, but I certainly take it on board as it's a definite possibility.  I've seen some shocking things when I was an ambo when I was younger and that includes incidents where babies and toddlers have been a shocking condition upon arrival where they'd been assaulted and raped by adults with foreign objects, therefore, this sort of behaviour is entirely possible as I've seen the worst side of human beings and this was only in Qld here in Australia.  Just think what could be going on in more populous countries around the world.  

It's like people denying the Holocaust didn't occur.  It's no wonder survivors become frustrated when people don't believe them, when there is evidence of mass graves right in front of them.  It's like humans are programmed to not believe something occurred if it's too shocking for the mind to comprehend.  The brain has an amazing defense mechanism of blocking out trauma that is too much for one to handle.

A while back @Phaeton80 gave me this excellent website which is a European one which reports on all of this and is very well written.  I need to get it off him again because I've since put a new hdd in this particular computer and neglected to save my faves from my browser (Help me Phaeton please!! Help me!!) silly me!      

Anyway, I hope that helps you out a bit to get your head wrapped around it.  It's definitely out there, I know.  :) 

Damn.. took some searching.. got too many links! :lol:

https://isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

Damn.. took some searching.. got too many links! :lol:

https://isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair

Woooooooohooooooooo thankyou thankyou thankyou my dear friend!  I am so glad you got the message and were able to find it.  I'm saving this one on 2 separate computers now and backing up the faves/bookmarks files so I won't lose it.  Not to mention, I'm such a dork, I should've gone hunting the link in the threads.  Seriously, where is my brain?  :lol:

@skliss and @susieice this link has a bundle of info and I mean a huge bundle of info.  If you're fond of researching stuff, this link is like a gold mine. :D 

Edited by Gwynbleidd
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Gwynbleidd said:

Woooooooohooooooooo thankyou thankyou thankyou my dear friend!  I am so glad you got the message and were able to find it.  I'm saving this one on 2 separate computers now and backing up the faves/bookmarks files so I won't lose it.  Not to mention, I'm such a dork, I should've gone hunting the link in the threads.  Seriously, where is my brain?  :lol:

@skliss and @susieice this link has a bundle of info and I mean a huge bundle of info.  If you're fond of researching stuff, this link is like a gold mine. :D 

Oh who are you kidding, you just couldnt be bothered! :P (and rightly so)

• Haha 1

On 11/24/2019 at 4:41 PM, skliss said:

The Queen HAS to kill them herself and has to be around their original location in order for her immortality spell to work correctly. 

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

The Queen HAS to kill them herself and has to be around their original location in order for her immortality spell to work correctly. 

She's devious I tell ya, devious!

queen.jpg

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

Lizards always are...

True!

f947d0f07bc8e3ecaa02f3ff854c3889.jpg

• Haha 1