Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Dark_Grey

Epstein Guards Charged

92 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Desertrat56
Just now, RabidMongoose said:

Do you mind, we like our Royal Family.

We dont yet know if Prince Andrew is guilty of any criminal activity. 

I know, even canadians and australians love the royals.  Sorry, I am jaded and cynical.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RabidMongoose

I have watched his interview again and Prince Andrew looks stressed. I get the impression he is lying in parts and telling the truth in others. So I have developed a new theory as to what happened.

Prince Andrew originally made friends with the girlfriend of Epstein while at university here in the UK. She then introduced him to Epstein. Epstein was highly manipulative and good at hiding what he was. So he hoodwinked Prince Andrew into thinking he was a great guy and due to his social connections a great person through which to make friends with high profile business people.

Prince Andrew goes to stay at the home of Epstein, Epstein sends in the prostitutes such as Virginia to sleep with him, and he takes the bait bedding her. From his perspective he has only engaged in extra marital shenanigans he expects to get away with. Epstein is careful to record it on video.

Epstein then tells Prince Andrew he slept with a 17 year old prostitute and blackmails him. That leaves Prince Andrew having to lie about her not only because he didnt know she wasn't of age in the US but to avoid the shame of having cheated when married. Thats also why he went to visit Epstein when he got out of jail to ensure he never blabs.

So my theory is he got setup, got filmed with his pants down, later found out she was only 17, and now is in a highly awkward situation trying to find a way out of it! lmao.

Edited by RabidMongoose
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skliss
19 hours ago, susieice said:

I found this regarding the mass genocide of Mohawk children in Canada. Canadian media has long been covering this up. No surprise there. This is some crazy, scary stuff. This was done solely against this one Indian tribe in Canada? Just want to make sure I'm understanding this right.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatican69.htm

 

https://steemit.com/pedogate/@richq11/god-save-the-children-queen-elizabeth-the-royals-and-indigenous-children-in-canada

 

https://www.spencorp.info/kamloops

I don't know...sounds like a whole lotta crazy. I'm sure bad things are going on around the world but the Elizabeth and Philip thing seems a bit far. Have they named any of these 10 kids? Have their families been interviewed?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skliss
4 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

Contacting inter-dimensional beings to gain power is not a new idea

Sounds like Scientology....it's a documented fact that L.Ron Hubbard was a practicing Satanist at one time.

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skliss
3 hours ago, susieice said:

I'm not sure what to think of anything anymore. This is the first I'm hearing about Adam Schiff and his relationship to Ed Buck. He's under investigation himself, but that doesn't stop the media from singing his praises. Why is he heading any committee? Is there anyone in DC that isn't clouded with suspicions? 

https://247sports.com/college/auburn/board/104012/Contents/adam-schiffs-ed-buck-problem-136787527/

Embattled Democratic Congressman Adam Schiff is now the target of a federal investigation focused on the Congressman’s more-than-frequent trips to Ed Buck’s ‘drug house,’ according to a Clinton Whistleblower and insider.

Buck is a high-profile, millionaire Democratic benefactor who has contributed and bundled large amounts of cash to Democrats including Schiff, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Kamala Harris and the list goes on and on. Buck was arrested last month after a nearly-dead man escaped from Buck’s home after Buck allegedly plied him with meth.

Larry Nichols is the consumate DC insider and operator. In fact, Bill Clinton in his biography described Nichols as a dangerous man. Clinton would know because Nichols spearheaded many of Clinton’s political black-bag Ops in Arkansas and Washington D.C for the Clinton cartel and beyond before he turned whistleblower.

Nichols revealed on his weekly news show on CrowdSource the Truth that federal agents have traced Congressman Schiff at Buck’s drug mansion over a dozen times. And now they want to know what Schiff was doing there.

“(Attorney General William) Barr is looking into why Adam Schiff was at Buck’s place 16 times,” said insider Larry Nichols. “The reason Barr is obligated to look into Adam Schiff, and the fact that he was there 16 times, is because as a member of Congress if he saw at his time at Buck’s any illegal activity, he is obligated by law to report it.

“And if he didn’t report it, then he is guilty of a crime.”
 

Wonder if that's why Trump keeps calling Schiff "sick"?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bed of chaos
15 minutes ago, skliss said:

Sounds like Scientology....it's a documented fact that L.Ron Hubbard was a practicing Satanist at one time.

Scientology admits Hubbard was involved with J. Parsons, however as a 'secret mission' for naval intelligence. Apparently, the perks of being 'government spy' included stealing all of Parsons $$$ ..and his girlfriend (Going Clear, Lawrence Wright).

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dark_Grey
2 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

I have watched his interview again and Prince Andrew looks stressed. I get the impression he is lying in parts and telling the truth in others. So I have developed a new theory as to what happened.

Prince Andrew originally made friends with the girlfriend of Epstein while at university here in the UK. She then introduced him to Epstein. Epstein was highly manipulative and good at hiding what he was. So he hoodwinked Prince Andrew into thinking he was a great guy and due to his social connections a great person through which to make friends with high profile business people.

Prince Andrew goes to stay at the home of Epstein, Epstein sends in the prostitutes such as Virginia to sleep with him, and he takes the bait bedding her. From his perspective he has only engaged in extra marital shenanigans he expects to get away with. Epstein is careful to record it on video.

Epstein then tells Prince Andrew he slept with a 17 year old prostitute and blackmails him. That leaves Prince Andrew having to lie about her not only because he didnt know she wasn't of age in the US but to avoid the shame of having cheated when married. Thats also why he went to visit Epstein when he got out of jail to ensure he never blabs.

So my theory is he got setup, got filmed with his pants down, later found out she was only 17, and now is in a highly awkward situation trying to find a way out of it! lmao.

Not a bad theory except Andrew has been seen with more than one young girl and he has stayed at more than one of Epstein's properties. He had to know what Epstein was up to just like Charles knew that Jimmy Saville was molesting deaf orphans. Epstein's giant painting of Bill Clinton in heels must have been a tip off

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RabidMongoose
12 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

Not a bad theory except Andrew has been seen with more than one young girl and he has stayed at more than one of Epstein's properties. He had to know what Epstein was up to just like Charles knew that Jimmy Saville was molesting deaf orphans. Epstein's giant painting of Bill Clinton in heels must have been a tip off

He may not of known any of them were prostitutes and like I said Epstein might have instructed them to get Prince Andrew so that he could be blackmailed.

The highly manipulative sociopaths like Jimmy Saville are very good at ingratiating themselves with people higher up while hiding what they really are. 

Edited by RabidMongoose
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dark_Grey
10 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

He may not of known any of them were prostitutes and like I said Epstein might have instructed them to get Prince Andrew so that he could be blackmailed.

Neither of us really know what Andrew saw or did throughout his relationship with Epstein. But given the circles Epstein travels in, there would have been many tip offs the girls he saw being herded around were unwilling prostitutes. Prince Andrew seems smart enough to put 2 and 2 together.

Quote

The highly manipulative sociopaths like Jimmy Saville are very good at ingratiating themselves with people higher up while hiding what they really are. 

He's not hiding anything from British intelligence agencies who would have thoroughly vetted him if was spending a lot of time around Royalty.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice
40 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

Not a bad theory except Andrew has been seen with more than one young girl and he has stayed at more than one of Epstein's properties. He had to know what Epstein was up to just like Charles knew that Jimmy Saville was molesting deaf orphans. Epstein's giant painting of Bill Clinton in heels must have been a tip off

Most of the things found in all of Epstein's homes should have been a screaming alarm that the man had serious issues.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice
1 hour ago, RabidMongoose said:

He may not of known any of them were prostitutes and like I said Epstein might have instructed them to get Prince Andrew so that he could be blackmailed.

The highly manipulative sociopaths like Jimmy Saville are very good at ingratiating themselves with people higher up while hiding what they really are. 

None of them were prostitutes Rabid. They were young girls being manipulated and trafficked. Some of these girls were only 12, 13 yrs old and Andrew was said to be there on the island with them.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice
3 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

I have watched his interview again and Prince Andrew looks stressed. I get the impression he is lying in parts and telling the truth in others. So I have developed a new theory as to what happened.

Prince Andrew originally made friends with the girlfriend of Epstein while at university here in the UK. She then introduced him to Epstein. Epstein was highly manipulative and good at hiding what he was. So he hoodwinked Prince Andrew into thinking he was a great guy and due to his social connections a great person through which to make friends with high profile business people.

Prince Andrew goes to stay at the home of Epstein, Epstein sends in the prostitutes such as Virginia to sleep with him, and he takes the bait bedding her. From his perspective he has only engaged in extra marital shenanigans he expects to get away with. Epstein is careful to record it on video.

Epstein then tells Prince Andrew he slept with a 17 year old prostitute and blackmails him. That leaves Prince Andrew having to lie about her not only because he didnt know she wasn't of age in the US but to avoid the shame of having cheated when married. Thats also why he went to visit Epstein when he got out of jail to ensure he never blabs.

So my theory is he got setup, got filmed with his pants down, later found out she was only 17, and now is in a highly awkward situation trying to find a way out of it! lmao.

Prince Andrew isn't under threat of arrest. They don't want Andrew. They WANT Ghislaine Maxwell! They want to question Andrew about what he knows. And since he saw Ghislaine in June, right before Epstein was arrested and Ghislaine disappeared, they want to know if he knows where she is or how to get in touch with her. 

If the US courts subpoena Andrew and he doesn't show up, then he will be ruled in contempt of court and a warrant will be issued for his arrest if he comes to the US. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice
1 hour ago, Dark_Grey said:

Neither of us really know what Andrew saw or did throughout his relationship with Epstein. But given the circles Epstein travels in, there would have been many tip offs the girls he saw being herded around were unwilling prostitutes. Prince Andrew seems smart enough to put 2 and 2 together.

He's not hiding anything from British intelligence agencies who would have thoroughly vetted him if was spending a lot of time around Royalty.

The second you walked through the front door of Epstein's NY mansion, you saw a life size bride doll hanging from a chandelier. If that didn't smack you in the face that there was something wrong with this guy, I don't know what to say. A lot of people went there. Most of us common folk probably would have turned around and walked right back out. That would and should have been very unsettling. We won't even get into what was in the rest of the house.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dark_Grey
1 minute ago, susieice said:

The second you walked through the front door of Epstein's NY mansion, you saw a life size bride doll hanging from a chandelier. If that didn't smack you in the face that there was something wrong with this guy, I don't know what to say. A lot of people went there. Most of us common folk probably would have turned around and walked right back out. That would and should have been very unsettling. We won't even get into what was in the rest of the house.

Even if you never saw Epstein's island or weird artwork personally, surely you would have heard rumors or stories if you were rich and famous enough. Epstein's name was pretty well known. Every one from Presidents to actors to Royalty knew the guy. Epstein was like the reliable drug dealer friend with all the hookups. Except the hookups were, ya know, young teens.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dark_Grey
48 minutes ago, susieice said:

If the US courts subpoena Andrew and he doesn't show up, then he will be ruled in contempt of court and a warrant will be issued for his arrest if he comes to the US. 

Anyone who tries to collect on that warrant will end up wearing cement shoes at the bottom of a lake. All we can hope for is lots of public shaming and name smearing. It looks like that's just beginning for the Prince...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice
1 minute ago, Dark_Grey said:

Anyone who tries to collect on that warrant will end up wearing cement shoes at the bottom of a lake. All we can hope for is lots of public shaming and name smearing. It looks like that's just beginning for the Prince...

I don't know. Personally I think he should throw Ghislaine under the bus. The h@!! with honorable. One good turn deserves another and a double decker sounds good to me.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dark_Grey
3 minutes ago, susieice said:

I don't know. Personally I think he should throw Ghislaine under the bus. The h@!! with honorable. One good turn deserves another and a double decker sounds good to me.

The fact that Ghislaine is still walking the Earth is a mystery to me. She's a lot less valuable than Epstein...at least from where I'm sitting.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice
11 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

The fact that Ghislaine is still walking the Earth is a mystery to me. She's a lot less valuable than Epstein...at least from where I'm sitting.

She holds a lot and she holds a whole lot. She's every bit as responsible as Epstein.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dark_Grey
1 hour ago, susieice said:

She holds a lot and she holds a whole lot. She's every bit as responsible as Epstein.

What do you make of that clearly staged photo of her at that burger joint, holding a book about CIA operatives? Whoever was involved with staging the shot knew conspiracy nuts would be looking up the book in her hand. They could have chose any book but they picked one about the CIA. It has to be a form of mockery, right?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gwynbleidd
8 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

I know, even canadians and australians love the royals.  Sorry, I am jaded and cynical.

I am definitely not one of those Australian who love the Royals.  I'm too jaded and cynical too @Desertrat56 - we'll have to brainwash this ridiculous love of the Monarchy out of @RabidMongoose as fast as we can! lol :lol:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gwynbleidd
1 hour ago, Dark_Grey said:

What do you make of that clearly staged photo of her at that burger joint, holding a book about CIA operatives? Whoever was involved with staging the shot knew conspiracy nuts would be looking up the book in her hand. They could have chose any book but they picked one about the CIA. It has to be a form of mockery, right?

The pics had a weird code embedded in them too.  I had my Husband look into it and he managed to decode it with some really weird message in it.  There was no reason for the code to be in there AT ALL.  It's like they did it for some conspiracy theorists to find it.  They were hosted on the NYPost or Times wordpress site where they store their jpg files.  The other pic was an Epstein pic.  That pic of her at the burger joint was apparently submitted by her lawyer friend, so she had to have known it was photoshopped/coded etc.  It was just a really weird thing to have in there, so they ppl go nuts when a pic is released now so they check it for this code again. lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gwynbleidd
5 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

The highly manipulative sociopaths like Jimmy Saville are very good at ingratiating themselves with people higher up while hiding what they really are. 

Oh yes, he definitely did, didn't he.  What a situation for Charles to be in after being friends with him all of those years.  The Queen must be worried her son's have a taste for hanging with these types. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gwynbleidd
6 hours ago, skliss said:

I don't know...sounds like a whole lotta crazy. I'm sure bad things are going on around the world but the Elizabeth and Philip thing seems a bit far. Have they named any of these 10 kids? Have their families been interviewed?

The families were fighting for justice for many years, but because they were "native" children in Canada their pleas fell on deaf ears.  I think @Piney knew of this when I mentioned it a long while back.  After 2010 iirc, they managed to issue the Queen a warrant for arrest (sorry not sure of the correct terminology for the UK) but it was quickly swept under the rug and nothing was to be spoken about it in the msm whatsoever. 

But yes, it's pretty out there crazy isn't it.  I wouldn't doubt Phillip is a bit strange - have you seen how evil that dude looks up close?   He looks like he eats babies for breakfast.  Not to mention his lineage is.....questionable. lolol 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gwynbleidd
8 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

I have watched his interview again and Prince Andrew looks stressed. I get the impression he is lying in parts and telling the truth in others. So I have developed a new theory as to what happened.

Prince Andrew originally made friends with the girlfriend of Epstein while at university here in the UK. She then introduced him to Epstein. Epstein was highly manipulative and good at hiding what he was. So he hoodwinked Prince Andrew into thinking he was a great guy and due to his social connections a great person through which to make friends with high profile business people.

Prince Andrew goes to stay at the home of Epstein, Epstein sends in the prostitutes such as Virginia to sleep with him, and he takes the bait bedding her. From his perspective he has only engaged in extra marital shenanigans he expects to get away with. Epstein is careful to record it on video.

Epstein then tells Prince Andrew he slept with a 17 year old prostitute and blackmails him. That leaves Prince Andrew having to lie about her not only because he didnt know she wasn't of age in the US but to avoid the shame of having cheated when married. Thats also why he went to visit Epstein when he got out of jail to ensure he never blabs.

So my theory is he got setup, got filmed with his pants down, later found out she was only 17, and now is in a highly awkward situation trying to find a way out of it! lmao.

I like your theory actually :D  Nothing there would've have been possible for him to have done.  I think he was stressed too, and also lied in places and told the truth in others..  I think that's why I liked watching the body language vids on these people to try help form an opinion on areas where we might think they're lying, but they might not be.  Can you link the thread you created please? (In here so we can cross post if anyone else comes along) :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice
2 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

What do you make of that clearly staged photo of her at that burger joint, holding a book about CIA operatives? Whoever was involved with staging the shot knew conspiracy nuts would be looking up the book in her hand. They could have chose any book but they picked one about the CIA. It has to be a form of mockery, right?

It's so hard to tell. Ghislaine was tight with MOSSAD. So was her father. That's just a fact. She believes her father was murdered and he is buried with honors in Israel. 

You will need to go into the Epstein thread to find all the links to what I'm going to say here or you can look them up. Epstein had several mansions. One in Palm Beach, one in NYC, one in New Mexico (which is under investigation now since New Mexico recovered all the public land Epstein claimed as a buffer to isolate his ranch) and one in Paris. He also had a private island in the Virgin Islands and another one he had just bought and was starting to develop. As they were searched it was noted that every room, every angle of these homes had surveillance cameras in them. In other words, who ever was in one of them, where ever they were, what ever they were doing, was being recorded on camera. If Andrew or Dershowitz or all the other people were in any of them doing what it is said they were doing, it was recorded on camera in spite of their denying everything. No one knows where all this surveillance footage is. We know the FBI warned M16 that Russia may be in possession of some of them. Does Israel have some? Does China have some? Could be all of them and then some. These tapes don't even have to be in the US. Ten years from now there could be a mass release somewhere or anywhere. That's what Epstein and Ghislaine did. They recorded for blackmail purposes. These surveillance tapes are likely stashed in places all over the world. She had the contacts and he had the money. That's just how it is. They may have even put kill switches on them in case something happened to them. Ghislaine disappeared as soon as Epstein was arrested. She may have been found when that picture was taken, but after Epstein's death, she fell off the face of the Earth. It has been said that at some point she was seen in Brazil, but I'm not sure of that.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.